ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Will we have new starters Thursday?
chiefzilla1501 06:15 AM 10-15-2019
Will wisnewski start? Rankin started at LG. Dudes not good but the OL mostly gave mahomes protection.

McClain can't be worse than what we have. Saunders is not the answer right now and McClain can't rush the passer but hes stout vs the run.

I didn't see if either of these guys got any major snaps.
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 08:39 AM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets:
Yep. Same with Q, antifreeze, AIDS, various misspellings of Brett Veach, etc. At some point, you'd think people would be embarrassed by the fact that they're all mindless, unoriginal clones of each other.
I'm sure if folks were at a desktop instead of their iPhone.....the spelling would be much better!
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 10:09 AM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by burt:
All 3 are CP lexicon. Lexicion, the vocabulary of a person, language, or branch of knowledge..... Deal with it n00b. (also typed in proper lexicon)
I've been here for 14 years, bud. I understand that it's "lexicon." Still obnoxious, unoriginal drivel.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:20 AM 10-15-2019
LDT is getting destroyed as well. Our whole interior is aids
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:22 AM 10-15-2019
Yep. Same with Q, antifreeze, AIDS, various misspellings of Brett Veach, etc. At some point, you'd think people would be embarrassed by the fact that they're all mindless, unoriginal clones of each other.
If you’re looking for original, intelligent, well articulated thought, I’m not sure an anonymous football message board is the place to find it.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 10:35 AM 10-15-2019
It's okay...

Andy will fix this.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:40 AM 10-15-2019
I wanna see him fucking run the ball, not just throw all the time.

I get it they are not getting good push, but you can't tell me we can't run sweeps or pitches.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:41 AM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
That's why I started the thread on Allegretti. If we have a new starter on O, it'd be him. I think the team is getting impatient with Reiter. I think they like Rankin and they're basically married to Cam Erving at LT for some reason at this point.

I think there's a fair shot McClain starts. Saunders and Nnadi are just spotting the offense three yards a rush guaranteed.

I don't know if Hitchens counts as a "new starter," but he's possibly back too.
Remember when you tried to pimp TJ Barnes to the board? Dude didnt even last a year in the league haha
[Reply]
scho63 11:18 AM 10-15-2019
I thought Rankin did pretty well. Did I miss something?
[Reply]
burt 11:25 AM 10-15-2019
I've been here for 14 years, bud. I understand that it's "lexicon." Still obnoxious, unoriginal drivel.
OH YEAH, I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE '04, n00b!!!(let me help....to be read with dripping sarcasm, kinda like the first n00b)

Lexicon, has to be unoriginal, by definition. And drivel, you say? On a BB with poop threads, overbearing sexually ambiguous posters, pile ons and constant bickering? No!!!! Say it ain't so?

I hear "The Chiefs Coalition" is looking for thin skinned, overly politically correct posters.....just sayin'......:-)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:43 AM 10-15-2019
You need to take the blood of Freddie Mercury, mix with a gallon of antifreeze, and drink liberally.

Then please kill yourself because of the AIDS.

Thanks!
[Reply]
rtmike 03:24 PM 10-15-2019
Shut up newbie! :-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:51 PM 10-15-2019
It’s looking highly likely.
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:55 PM 10-15-2019
Unfortunately Cam Erving is healthy.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 04:47 PM 10-15-2019
Did Bart Vetch sign this piece of shit yet?
[Reply]
crispystl 04:49 PM 10-15-2019
When are people going to realize that this is not cute/funny/whatever you're going for here?
That shit and the spirit jokes got old REAL fast.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up