ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL never intended to enforce PI challenges...
BlackOp 01:03 AM 10-15-2019
The only reason this rule even came into existence was because of the Rams/Saints game.

The tip is...Goodell wanted a LA team in the SB at all costs. When it looked that wasn't going to happen...the officials did what they had been instructed to do.

It turned into the most glaring, overt ****ed-up play in NFCCG history.

LA in the SB wasn't an accident...and I said this before last year even began.

This PI challenge is only damage control to make it appear that NFL didn't get exactly what it wanted.

They have literally made it impossible to win a PI challenge. Next season...the competition committee will say "we tried but it just didn't work out".

This is absolute horseshit...it would work perfectly if they followed the rule book. They never had any intention of ever following the rule book...PI is a critical component of how they control point spreads and dictate outcomes.

This rule change is failing because they want it to...and they will have their mouthpieces, in unison, agreeing that it was a bad idea. Watch...

It's actually detrimental to even attempt to challenge a PI...they arent going to overturn anything and it costs a TO + a challenge.

What a joke...Goodell has destroyed the NFL. It's unwatchable.
[Reply]
-King- 01:13 AM 10-15-2019
Did they forget their LA agenda this year?
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:14 AM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Did they forget their LA agenda this year?
They are on to Vegas....Raiders arent SB bound but will keep them alive.

Are you bitter because I called this shit, point blank, before last season began....just like I called the Raiders success when they went 12-4/announced a move. I also was the first to call out Hill's crazy GF...

I'm batting a 1000...Timmy.

You post nothing...
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 02:15 AM 10-15-2019
I agree with your theories, but why did the NFL fuck over the Detroit Lions last night? Detroit is the bigger market, so I just don't understand the fixing. It was clearly fixed, but how do they gain from GB winning?
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:27 AM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
I agree with your theories, but why did the NFL **** over the Detroit Lions last night? Detroit is the bigger market, so I just don't understand the fixing. It was clearly fixed, but how do they gain from GB winning?
The NFL's hatred of the Lions is not only obvious...but has been going on for years.

That Dallas play-off rig-job was one for the ages....I'm still pissed and didn't care about either team.

They are not that much different than the Chiefs...

I have no idea to the quarrelings of billionaires...but make no mistake...these petty power plays exist. Lions ownership pissed someone off...at some point in history.

Rodgers is a legacy, future HOF QB that does national ad campaigns...Stafford is Rivers.

Goodell only cares about growing the brand...and keeping Kraft happy.

Kraft runs the NFL...saying Goodell does is like saying Veach runs the Chiefs. He's a kept lapdog...
[Reply]
-King- 02:40 AM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
They are on to Vegas....Raiders arent SB bound but will keep them alive.

Are you bitter because I called this shit, point blank, before last season began....just like I called the Raiders success when they went 12-4/announced a move. I also was the first to call out Hill's crazy GF...

I'm batting a 1000...Timmy.

You post nothing...
Just like how you called Rodgers vs Brady the year before. Yeah you're fucking rainman.

And the league rigged the season so that it ends with LA losing in the Superbowl in the most boring and shitty way possible? The fuck was the point of that? :-)

Btw...if you know it's rigged you're calling all this and you for some reason waste your time watching a rigged sport, you must be making money on it right? Unless you truly are stupider than most think. So can you post your betting record? And while you're at it, what's the Superbowl going to be this year?
[Reply]
-King- 02:41 AM 10-15-2019
The NFL's hatred of the Lions is not only obvious...but has been going on for years.

That Dallas play-off rig-job was one for the ages....I'm still pissed and didn't care about either team.

They are not that much different than the Chiefs...

I have no idea to the quarrelings of billionaires...but make no mistake...these petty power plays exist. Lions ownership pissed someone off...at some point in history.

Rodgers is a legacy, future HOF QB that does national ad campaigns...Stafford is Rivers.

Goodell only cares about growing the brand...and keeping Kraft happy.

Kraft runs the NFL...saying Goodell does is like saying Veach runs the Chiefs. He's a kept lapdog...
Yeah clearly they rig things for Rodgers. Just look at all those Superbowl rings he has.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:47 AM 10-15-2019
J
And the league rigged the season so that it ends with LA losing in the Superbowl in the most boring and shitty way possible? The **** was the point of that? :-)
Do you realize that without Brady...Kraft recoils back into the toady, boring billionaire that he always was? He's only a celebrity because of TB12...he's going to protect that "life-force/youth" connection for as long as he can.

Kraft isn't stupid...and Brady offers something billions cant buy...when he goes...it goes with him.

It's like the end of Goodfellas...when Ray Liotta realizes his new life sucks.
[Reply]
-King- 02:51 AM 10-15-2019
Do you realize that without Brady...Kraft recoils back into the toady, boring billionaire that he is. He's only a celebrity because of TB12...he's going to protect that "life-force/youth" connection for as long as he can.

Kraft isn't stupid...and Brady offers something billions cant buy...when he goes...it goes with him.
Yeah I bet his life was just awful before Brady.

Anyways... Your teams for the Superbowl... Or better yet, let's just do this week. How are games going to be rigged this week?
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:02 AM 10-15-2019

Anyways... Your teams for the Superbowl... Or better yet, let's just do this week. How are games going to be rigged this week?
You're a terrible poster and everyone knows it...including yourself.

Your observations sound like a 14 year old...but you know...keep doing what you do.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 03:28 AM 10-15-2019

Yeah, doubtful he is going to answer that.

But for fun, let's see how this weeks gematria effect will do.

[Reply]
-King- 03:28 AM 10-15-2019
You're a terrible poster and everyone knows it...including yourself.

Your observations sound like a 14 year old...but you know...keep doing what you do.
So you aren't going to tell us the agenda the NFL is rigging for the Superbowl? Or how they're going to rig the games this week? I guess I get it...keeping all the betting money to yourself.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 04:21 AM 10-15-2019
I'm telling you it's going to be set up for Brady vs Jimmy G. Another big story line will be Shanny vs his mentor Bill B. That is what will happen. As for the Lions, they rather have Rogers in the playoffs. We got hosed because they need Watson in the playoffs for the black QB angle.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 05:03 AM 10-15-2019
Who is going to tell him that it's not Goodell or Kraft, it's God. The world is a conspiracy and God likes watching Tom Brady and occasionally Aaron Rodgers win
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:42 AM 10-15-2019
Just like how you called Rodgers vs Brady the year before. Yeah you're ****ing rainman.
He sure did call LA/NE last year. And the NFL blatantly put LA in the Super Bowl at all costs.

Deny it all you want...
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up