ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Jets Expected To Trade These 4 Players
Titty Meat 08:40 PM 10-14-2019
https://www.sny.tv/jets/news/nfl-sou...move/311133364

Trumaine Johnson (huge contract), Leonard Williams (yes please), Osmele (that would be an upgrade), and Leveon Bell
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:43 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
He's already struggled out of the gate.
I haven't watched the Jets play because I don't hate myself that much. But sounds like he would fit right in, here.
[Reply]
Bump 11:00 PM 10-14-2019
that site says that Osemele is basically terrible this year. But if it's cheap, I'd be for it.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:00 PM 10-14-2019
Leonard Williams is an interesting name but are we sure he's actually good?

I mean, he's damn expensive at $14 million (pro-rated) on his 5th year option. And I don't dislike him as a player.

But man, I thought that guy would be a superstar. As it turns out he's spent most of his career being...fine. A strong player; solid but unspectacular. Not the difference maker I expected him to be. He looked like the next Suh to me and it just never came together to the degree I thought it would.

But y'know what - a solid, steady DT who just does his !@#$ing job would be sorely needed on this team.

Don't want Bell, Johnson has !@#$ing cratered and Osemele isn't worth his base salary. Johnson would be a little intriguing because his base salary isn't really that high and he does seem letter perfect for a cover 3 system...but that's a massive gamble. Then again, if he sucks, the Jets absorbed his signing bonus and he could be cut before 3/20 and they can escape his guaranteed salary free and clear. That's not prohibitive if he could come for effectively no compensation.

Sadly, the Chiefs have no way at all to get rid of Clark in the deal due to the amount of dead signing bonus that would accelerate onto the cap (including a large portion of his 2020 salary - because again, Veach is a retard). But that's the kind of garbage out deal they'd need to make. The Hitchens restructure makes dealing him impossible as well so...eh.

Probably not a lot can be done.
[Reply]
YontsRBake 11:13 PM 10-14-2019
Get Mosley from them somehow.

He'll be even cheaper since he's hurt.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:22 PM 10-14-2019
I’d take Williams for sure.
[Reply]
Iconic 11:37 PM 10-14-2019
williams would cost a 2nd and 3rd if you factor in the veach tax. idk guys.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:40 PM 10-14-2019
veach is gonna get horny and bring in at least two players between these guys, ramsey, peterson and zach

just bringing in zach brown and a corner totally changes the defense

CHAMPONSHAAP!!!!
[Reply]
Chief Northman 11:46 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
veach is gonna get horny and bring in at least two players between these guys, ramsey, peterson and zach

CHAMPONSHAAP!!!!
:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:48 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
:-)
WE

ARE

MAKIN

MOVES
!!!!

HERE IT CUMS!!!!
[Reply]
New World Order 11:48 PM 10-14-2019

CHAMPONSHAAP!!!!
We need too much to start blowing picks on trades.

We need to upgrade at interior OL, interior DL, 3 linebacker spots and corner.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:10 AM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Leonard Williams is an interesting name but are we sure he's actually good?

I mean, he's damn expensive at $14 million (pro-rated) on his 5th year option. And I don't dislike him as a player.

But man, I thought that guy would be a superstar. As it turns out he's spent most of his career being...fine. A strong player; solid but unspectacular. Not the difference maker I expected him to be. He looked like the next Suh to me and it just never came together to the degree I thought it would.

But y'know what - a solid, steady DT who just does his !@#$ing job would be sorely needed on this team.

Don't want Bell, Johnson has !@#$ing cratered and Osemele isn't worth his base salary. Johnson would be a little intriguing because his base salary isn't really that high and he does seem letter perfect for a cover 3 system...but that's a massive gamble. Then again, if he sucks, the Jets absorbed his signing bonus and he could be cut before 3/20 and they can escape his guaranteed salary free and clear. That's not prohibitive if he could come for effectively no compensation.

Sadly, the Chiefs have no way at all to get rid of Clark in the deal due to the amount of dead signing bonus that would accelerate onto the cap (including a large portion of his 2020 salary - because again, Veach is a retard). But that's the kind of garbage out deal they'd need to make. The Hitchens restructure makes dealing him impossible as well so...eh.

Probably not a lot can be done.
Well if Chris Jones still think hes getting Fletcher Cox money is William's a bad replacement? In the short term (this season) hes a tremendous upgrade over Derrick Nnadi.
[Reply]
2112 03:40 AM 10-15-2019
Leonard Williams is awful, please take him? A 3rd? Lol I’m shocked he has any trade value at all.

This is what happens when the brilliant innovative football mind of Christopher Johnson makes the bold decision to fire his gm only after the draft and free agency. The organization is a joke.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 04:17 AM 10-15-2019
Trade for Greg Williams. We him bad.
[Reply]
FAH-Q 05:22 AM 10-15-2019

CHAMPONSHAAP!!!!
What are you on? Zach Brown is about as slow as Ragland. Do you watch games? He is not some stud linebacker that'll morph our defense into any sort of respectable. I swear people just throw out names because it's something different.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:55 AM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by FAH-Q:
What are you on? Zach Brown is about as slow as Ragland. Do you watch games? He is not some stud linebacker that'll morph our defense into any sort of respectable. I swear people just throw out names because it's something different.
4.5 40 time to Raglands 4.72. Zach brown may not be fast, but Ragland is slow. Nobody is expecting him to be a stud lb. But he's a decent run defender and we need flexibility to play bigger sets so we don't get dominated in power running. The only thing that would concern me is I don't know he's the smartest guy to play the middle and I'd have concerns about two teams wanting to get rid of a guy with his kind of talent. But he can't be any worse for our defense.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up