ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy on bench with Pat while the D struggles
srvy 04:02 PM 10-14-2019
OK this is my pet peeve since everyone else seems to have something to be PO'ed about. Andy turning his back on the D while the offense is off the field. He goes over to pat sits next to him even once caught shooing Kafka his QB coach away. I have been a little bit put off seeing this many times while our D continues to struggle. It looks like he doesn't give a damn bout that side of the ball not to mention how the defensive players feel about it. You the head coach and responsible for everything going on on the field. Its just like Dick Vermeil was and we fielded defenses that produced a no punt game. I realise that Pat is important along with his development but convey it to the person you hired to be QB coach and keep your ass involved in the whole game.

I tried to start the video of what set me off at 3:10 mark of Andy's after game presser. If it starts at beginning just advance to 3:10 to see what I mean.

[Reply]
Setsuna 07:45 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I watch First Thing First most mornings during the week. Carter is almost always playing the foil to Nick Wright who is obviously a huge KC fan. Hell after this weeks loss Nick was down and Carter was playing down the Chiefs loss blaming them on injuries.

You can tell who isn't paying attention on a daily basis to what the media guys are doing.
Mahomes is the reason Nick's hair came back.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:45 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
Mahomes is the reason Nick's hair came back.
:-)
[Reply]
-King- 07:46 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
I know, dumb of us to think 20 years without a Super Bowl miiiiiiight make him want to do things differently...I guess not.

Eh ok, I guess we'll keep doing the same shit...I mean it's worked in the past. :-)
It has worked though. His defenses have been in the top half of the league 14 years. Top 10 in a lot of those years too.
[Reply]
Jimmya 08:03 PM 10-14-2019
Hello! Fat Andy moved his oline coach Castillo to be his DC which led to his demise in Philadelphia enough said.. Try and defend that move
[Reply]
arrwheader 08:04 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
The fuck could they be talking about for 3/4 of the game?

"Need you to keep chucking it deep, son."
"Maybe we could run Shady, coach?"
"Cinnamon roll, is it a donut or nah?"
LOL

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:09 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Jimmya:
Hello! Fat Andy moved his oline coach Castillo to be his DC which led to his demise in Philadelphia enough said.. Try and defend that move
Definitely should judge him off that one year and forget he took a team to the NFCCCG 4 years in a row (only coach ever) and the SB.

Reid isn't infallible or without blame but he is better than 90% of the coaches out there.

Just go eat a bullet and put us all out of your misery over this.
[Reply]
srvy 08:10 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
I checked into a RV park and they gave me a packet. The packet had a lot of coupons in it. One of the coupons was for a free round of golf. All these golfers come knocking on my RV asking for my free round of golf coupon. They ask me do I golf? I ask them Xbox or PS4.
Good to know.
[Reply]
Jimmya 08:12 PM 10-14-2019
"The Philadelphia Eagles Head Coach fired his defensive coordinator Tuesday morning, an admission Castillo wasn't doing a good enough job-a job into which Reid placed Castillo, even though Castillo was an offensive line assistant with NO NFL defensive coaching experience to that point." please try and defend that move
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:12 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
Good to know.
I’m all about PIO. Pass It On
[Reply]
kcpasco 10-14-2019, 08:15 PM
This message has been deleted by kcpasco.
RunKC 08:35 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Completely apathetic though? Seriously?

Yes we are an offensive built team thats not a secret. But we turned over the entire defensive staff and over half the starters in the offseason as well as spending most of the money there and draft picks.

You don't get it both ways man. Argue the personal chosen but not the effort.
It’s hard to fathom that proven coaches and proven talent were brought in and we are somehow worse.

I don’t get it. Why is it that all these guys look good on other teams but yet we sign them and they look like trash?

It’s infuriating
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:37 PM 10-14-2019
"The Philadelphia Eagles Head Coach fired his defensive coordinator Tuesday morning, an admission Castillo wasn't doing a good enough job-a job into which Reid placed Castillo, even though Castillo was an offensive line assistant with NO NFL defensive coaching experience to that point." please try and defend that move
What in the blue hell does that have to do with the Chiefs?

Over-reaction planet. :-)
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:41 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
What in the blue hell does that have to do with the Chiefs?

Over-reaction planet. :-)
Just a thought, but maybe the head coach that made that DC hire is the same head coach that made the DC hire here.
[Reply]
Jerm 08:43 PM 10-14-2019
It's off topic but that still goes down as one of the most bizarre, head scratching moves in NFL history...
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:49 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Just a thought, but maybe the head coach that made that DC hire is the same head coach that made the DC hire here.
He made that decision out of lack of options. I think he's probably learned his lesson on that type of decision. Moving on.
[Reply]
Jimmya 08:53 PM 10-14-2019
Lack of options, loool... Entire NFL & D1 COLLEGE landscape, OK
[Reply]
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Up