ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 9
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy on bench with Pat while the D struggles
srvy 04:02 PM 10-14-2019
OK this is my pet peeve since everyone else seems to have something to be PO'ed about. Andy turning his back on the D while the offense is off the field. He goes over to pat sits next to him even once caught shooing Kafka his QB coach away. I have been a little bit put off seeing this many times while our D continues to struggle. It looks like he doesn't give a damn bout that side of the ball not to mention how the defensive players feel about it. You the head coach and responsible for everything going on on the field. Its just like Dick Vermeil was and we fielded defenses that produced a no punt game. I realise that Pat is important along with his development but convey it to the person you hired to be QB coach and keep your ass involved in the whole game.

I tried to start the video of what set me off at 3:10 mark of Andy's after game presser. If it starts at beginning just advance to 3:10 to see what I mean.

[Reply]
Cosmos 04:05 PM 10-14-2019
Maybe he needs to throw shit around the room at the D meetings....

We know he can’t coach D.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 04:07 PM 10-14-2019
Andy has no recollection of Thornhill’s INT because he was “working on the bench” as he put it.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:07 PM 10-14-2019
What is Reid going to do? Like, seriously, what in the fuck could he tell those guys? Stop sucking so fucking much? At the very least, he understands where he needs to be. If only he'd start hiring the best possible DC candidates instead of glad handing douchebag yesmen.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:13 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
What is Reid going to do? Like, seriously, what in the **** could he tell those guys? Stop sucking so ****ing much? At the very least, he understands where he needs to be. If only he'd start hiring the best possible DC candidates instead of glad handing douchebag yesmen.
Maybe start benching guys who fuck up, put some boots in asses and question their manhood for being pussies in stopping the run.

He needs to go Full Haley on them instead of Full Reidtard.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 04:17 PM 10-14-2019
What is Reid going to do? Like, seriously, what in the **** could he tell those guys? Stop sucking so ****ing much? At the very least, he understands where he needs to be. If only he'd start hiring the best possible DC candidates instead of glad handing douchebag yesmen.
If Andy wants a “HC of the Defense” to allow him to focus on the offense then he needed to do better than Spags.
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:18 PM 10-14-2019
The fuck could they be talking about for 3/4 of the game?

"Need you to keep chucking it deep, son."
"Maybe we could run Shady, coach?"
"Cinnamon roll, is it a donut or nah?"
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:19 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
If Andy wants a “HC of the Defense” to allow him to focus on the offense then he needed to do better than Spags.
Haley was an offensive-minded coach that got in defender's faces, questioned their manhood, and even benched DJ for sucking. That's right, DJ sucked until Haley benched him and told him to get his head on right while sacking up...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:20 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
The **** could they be talking about for 3/4 of the game?

"Need you to keep chucking it deep, son."
"Maybe we could run Shady, coach?"
"Cinnamon roll, is it a donut or nah?"
"Offensive line has AIDS, coach."

"What if we chucked it deep again, son?"
[Reply]
srvy 04:24 PM 10-14-2019
What is Reid going to do? Like, seriously, what in the fuck could he tell those guys? Stop sucking so fucking much? At the very least, he understands where he needs to be. If only he'd start hiring the best possible DC candidates instead of glad handing douchebag yesmen.
He could be head coach to the whole team and take some interest in whats going on the other side of the ball. You have hired coaches to do the job good leaders delegate. Andy is 60 years old cant be buddies to all sometimes a little tough love can go a long way. The whole team knows Pat is a special talent but damn whats it gonna come to making out on the bench then back to the tent. I am just saying take an interest in your whole team and maybe the penalties and undisciplined play slowly get better.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 04:30 PM 10-14-2019
HOF OC with GM powers. Considering Andy's obesity, he not might be here for long. A stroke, cardiac failure, blood clot could end his time before he expects it. It's only a matter of time with him at his present rate of destruction to his body. But I wouldn't count on him getting AIDS any time soon.
[Reply]
Iczer 04:30 PM 10-14-2019
It is kinda curious. He's so hands off on defense, almost to a detriment. He's a head coach for a reason.
[Reply]
poolboy 04:35 PM 10-14-2019
andy cant help us on d while the game is on
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 04:38 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Haley was an offensive-minded coach that got in defender's faces, questioned their manhood, and even benched DJ for sucking. That's right, DJ sucked until Haley benched him and told him to get his head on right while sacking up...
There is nothing Reid or the coaches can do. It's a lack of talent that is the problem on D not coaching
[Reply]
FAX 04:39 PM 10-14-2019
I heard Whittles go all Bitch Mode on this subject last week.

For me, this doesn't bother me at all. Every incremental moment, erg, or synapse electrical charge that Wally can contribute to the next drive or the next offensive play FAR OUTWEIGHS any benefit he can provide when the defense is on the field.

It's simply the most efficient and effective use of his time.

FAX
[Reply]
Page 1 of 9
1 2345 > Last »
Up