ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyrann Mathieu comments postgame?
God of Thunder 12:10 PM 10-14-2019
Any thoughts on Tyrann's comments......?

I can't find a video or an exact quote, but it was something along lines of...

"the guys in the back and in the front need to learn to trust and buy in to the system"

Thoughts? Help me with a video or transcript if you know where it exists.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:39 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
He def was. He wanted that win badly and his former teammates were constantly talking shit to him while our D played like shit. Had to be tough...
Well, hopefully that translates into some serious pissed-offedness this week. The defense needs a spark, hell a forest fire, to make up for the lack of talent right now.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:40 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
He def was. He wanted that win badly and his former teammates were constantly talking shit to him while our D played like shit. Had to be tough...

I think Ty is well respected. I don't think he is an angry type of player. He seems more like a laid back chill type of dude. He plays with passion though.

As far as anger type leader I'd rather see an intimidating guy like Frank Clark or another LB, be that type of leader. Unfortunately Clark sucks and so do our other LBs so that ain't happening.
He’s also never been on a bad defense dating back to his high school day’s. Then he comes here and it’s historically bad
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:40 PM 10-14-2019

[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:41 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Well, hopefully that translates into some serious pissed-offedness this week. The defense needs a spark, hell a forest fire, to make up for the lack of talent right now.
Hope so... Defense is about communication, effort and attitude... Our D has none of that right now. Sure we don't have the talent to be a top-10 D but the D that we currently have should be better at stopping the run at least.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:42 PM 10-14-2019

I’m still with us.

— Tyrann Mathieu (@Mathieu_Era) October 14, 2019

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:44 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
He’s the leader of this defense. Please get this shit fixed
[Reply]
Dayze 01:49 PM 10-14-2019
I saw 68 year old Thomas Davis Jr. playing better linebacker last night than the Chiefs.
at least in terms of basic fundamentals; gap assignment, leverage, and actually hitting a ball carrier and not giving up 6 + yards after contact.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:53 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I guess Thornhill reads CP!!

Heat of the moment.

I’m sure he regrets it but totally understandable in the game.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:55 PM 10-14-2019
Thinking that is about the people bitching he picked the ball.
[Reply]
Iconic 01:56 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
The dude turned around and the ball was right there. His instincts kicked in and he caught it.

There was no time to ration a decision in the milliseconds between him turning his head and him making the INT
this x100 it was pure instincts in play. he's a rookie and the experience just isn't there for him to process every fucking possibility in that moment.

so stupid that anyone is actually shitting on him over this.
[Reply]
thegame214 06:00 PM 10-14-2019
How do I know Chiefs are soft? Honey badger blocked me for saying "Defense is playing soft" lmao
Attached: IMG_7153.jpg (29.1 KB) 
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 07:03 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by thegame214:
How do I know Chiefs are soft? Honey badger blocked me for saying "Defense is playing soft" lmao
No, you tweeted it @ him. So you wanted him to see it and it got his attention.

Look dude, if you want to be an asshole on the internet and call people out, don't bitch and insult them when they don't want to hear your unhelpful toxic nonsense.

I mean what do you want? A medal?
[Reply]
thegame214 07:15 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
No, you tweeted it @ him. So you wanted him to see it and it got his attention.

Look dude, if you want to be an asshole on the internet and call people out, don't bitch and insult them when they don't want to hear your unhelpful toxic nonsense.

I mean what do you want? A medal?
Would he find something helpful on twitter?

Oh yeah, the 4-0 love fest is fine but gotta hide away from criticism lol

If my tweet is enough to get in his head I don't want him on our defense.

Toilet paper feelings.
[Reply]
wazu 07:24 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by thegame214:
Some prick tweeting at him when he's already upset? I can understand blocking that. Maybe he's an emotional guy and doesn't want to risk responding in some fashion that creates a distraction. Whatever. Stop trolling Chiefs players.
[Reply]
YontsRBake 07:25 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I wasn't complaining really. We needed a 4th down stop and he made it. Thank god someone on the team can cover and make a good play on the ball.

But. It would have been a smarter play to drop it. That's all.
I thought Thornhill played pretty well yesterday. I haven’t watched the all 22 or anything so idk if he was covering well consistently or getting burned but it seems like he wasn’t a weakness initially. I was really impressed by that play he got a TFL like 5 yards behind the line, showed a lot of athleticism.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up