ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyrann Mathieu comments postgame?
God of Thunder 12:10 PM 10-14-2019
Any thoughts on Tyrann's comments......?

I can't find a video or an exact quote, but it was something along lines of...

"the guys in the back and in the front need to learn to trust and buy in to the system"

Thoughts? Help me with a video or transcript if you know where it exists.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:15 PM 10-14-2019
We need to take a good hard look at ourselves in the mirror!!!
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:15 PM 10-14-2019
I said something about this yesterday. Basically saying they are playing as position groups and not collectively as a unit. Until that happens the defense will remain the same. Looked like he was about to cry too
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:18 PM 10-14-2019
I guess Thornhill reads CP!!

You never can satisfy people. They want you to do something and when you do it there’s something wrong with it ����*♂️����*♂️

— The_Juan_And_Only (@Juan_Thornhill) October 14, 2019

[Reply]
Jerm 12:25 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
We need to take a good hard look at ourselves in the mirror!!!
This starts with me...I have to do a better job of getting the players prepared...
[Reply]
SupDock 12:26 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:

I mean, he objectively made the wrong decision. It was a good play and I am not going to harp on him about it
[Reply]
KC Hawks 12:27 PM 10-14-2019
With the way last year went, you'd think the defense would be embarrassed and have a chip on their shoulder.
[Reply]
lcarus 12:28 PM 10-14-2019

I wasn't complaining really. We needed a 4th down stop and he made it. Thank god someone on the team can cover and make a good play on the ball.

But. It would have been a smarter play to drop it. That's all.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:30 PM 10-14-2019
Honey Badger is the only one that can make a tackle that’s a starter. Replace Lee with Ragland next game. For the love of god is there any and I mean any LBs out there that are FAs
[Reply]
Graystoke 12:32 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by SupDock:
I mean, he objectively made the wrong decision. It was a good play and I am not going to harp on him about it
Nor I.
Heat of the moment. Could have been smarter, but I totally understand.
And Hindsight is 20/20. If the OL wouldn't have collapsed and stripped Mahomes we wouldn't even be talking about it.
[Reply]
wazu 12:32 PM 10-14-2019

Either he forgot it was fourth down, or he made a business decision. Neither answer is great, but it was the least of our issues yesterday and there is some value to seeing he can track and make the play that he did.
[Reply]
TLO 12:35 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by wazu:
Either he forgot it was fourth down, or he made a business decision. Neither answer is great, but it was the least of our issues yesterday and there is some value to seeing he can track and make the play that he did.
The dude turned around and the ball was right there. His instincts kicked in and he caught it.

There was no time to ration a decision in the milliseconds between him turning his head and him making the INT
[Reply]
New World Order 12:37 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
This starts with me...I have to do a better job of getting the players prepared...
We just need to believe in eachother!!!!
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:37 PM 10-14-2019
Are we really bitching about a interception. What we should be bitching about is Erving allowing a DE to destroy him and then proceed to strip sack fumble Mahomes
[Reply]
wazu 12:38 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
The dude turned around and the ball was right there. His instincts kicked in and he caught it.

There was no time to ration a decision in the milliseconds between him turning his head and him making the INT
So the first option. It's fine, really don't care. I also realize that every INT is precious when it comes time to negotiate his second contract some day so batting one away for any reason is probably not smart.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Up