ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 17
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The PI call that the refs voluntarily overturned
bobbything 05:15 PM 10-13-2019
You know, the one on Mahomes’ interception. The refs called pass interference, announced the call, and then huddled together and voluntarily overturned their own call after they announced it.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen that before. Someone explain how that happens without a challenge.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 05:45 PM 10-13-2019
Bullshit to blame on refs. Y ‘all sound like Mizzou fans always on the officials. Chiefs lost, own it. Move on. D is weak. Online is no more than ok
[Reply]
eDave 05:46 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Bullshit to blame on refs. Y ‘all sound like Mizzou fans always on the officials. Chiefs lost, own it. Move on. D is weak. Online is no more than ok
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...1&postcount=15
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:48 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
What the refs basically said is that you can destroy a WR unless the ball is thrown to them.

Defensive holding/illegal contact doesn't exist anymore.
It does if you're the Chiefs. Then it gets called every time.

Seriously. There's no way we really commit THAT many more penalties than the other team. It seemed like every 3rd down stop we did make was a penalty to these fucking refs.

No, I'm not blaming them for the loss. We lost because of shit coaching, shitty defensive players, and a shitty offensive line.

But the penalties certainly didn't help.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 05:55 PM 10-13-2019
What the refs basically said is that you can destroy a WR unless the ball is thrown to them.

All of this.
[Reply]
bobbything 06:04 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
Because they got it right. WTF with you?
Why so salty? It’s a legit question that NBC apparently even wrote about...

https://apple.news/A5lb4s6XNR7-9tJhC5nD5aQ
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:06 PM 10-13-2019
And people wonder why kelce is frustrated. The NFL has increased emphasis on PI. And yet kelce is literally getting tackled on pass plays with no call. Reid was absolutely furious and I hope he addresses this with the league somehow. It wasn't just this call. There were several critical plays that missed an obvious hold on kelce.
[Reply]
dls6501 06:07 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Because the ball was already in the air and the pass wasn't to Kelsey. Ergo pass interference is impossible. That's more of an embarrassment that one of the referees called it to begin with.
The ball absolutely was not in the air yet. That's what the announcers said, but it was wrong.
[Reply]
Why Not? 06:12 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
And people wonder why kelce is frustrated. The NFL has increased emphasis on PI. And yet kelce is literally getting tackled on pass plays with no call. Reid was absolutely furious and I hope he addresses this with the league somehow. It wasn't just this call. There were several critical plays that missed an obvious hold on kelce.

Reid won’t say shit. Other than “we’ll get it fixed”.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 06:15 PM 10-13-2019
They could’ve easily said “Correction, Holding on the defense. That’s a 5 yard penalty.” Instead they drummed up bullshit saying it doesn’t matter because he wasn’t the person Mahomes was targeting. So by that degree all penalties away from the play shouldn’t count then right??!?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:15 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by dannybcaitlyn:
Yup, We got screwed! Should have been illegal contact!
This, and Tony Dungy just said that on NBC FNiA, that the refs got it wrong - they threw the flag, Mahomet saw the flag after Kelce got mugged, and rightly assumed that it was a free play. Dungy says KC got screwed.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 06:15 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
Because we are the Chiefs
Close... Because THEY are the Chiefs...
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:15 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Reid won’t say shit. Other than “we’ll get it fixed”.
I don't care what he says in public. I don't know if I've ever seen Reid more animated than this game. And most of the complaints were on kelce holding. He's sick of it and for good reason.
[Reply]
Iowanian 06:17 PM 10-13-2019
I hope every one of that shit rock officiating crew eats some bad chipotle tonight. They deserve every bit of norovisus they can pump into their suckholes.
[Reply]
modocsot 06:17 PM 10-13-2019

Exactly. The proper call would’ve given the Chiefs s a 1st down due to obvious defensive holding, which was acknowledged by the refs because they originally called PI. This will get one of those apology letters from the NFL for getting this wrong. A lot of good those do.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 06:20 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
J

Naw Dipshit. You're over the edge. Been being a real prick in every thread. Take a break and come back when you're through being a jerk.
The OP asked a legitimate question.
Agreed, fuck that guy. Been makin me sick all night.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 17
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up