ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 17
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The PI call that the refs voluntarily overturned
bobbything 05:15 PM 10-13-2019
You know, the one on Mahomes’ interception. The refs called pass interference, announced the call, and then huddled together and voluntarily overturned their own call after they announced it.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen that before. Someone explain how that happens without a challenge.
[Reply]
notorious 05:16 PM 10-13-2019
We got fucked. That's what happened.
[Reply]
TLO 05:16 PM 10-13-2019
Because we are the Chiefs
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:17 PM 10-13-2019
That's how the NFL is ______.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 05:17 PM 10-13-2019
I don't want to make excuses, but the officiating was horse-shit. Every penalty on the texans was a procedural penalty.

Most of KC"s flags were judgement calls.

Kelce was held on every play (including the one in question) and it didn't garner 1 flag. KC had 3 defensive holding penalties where the DB barely made any contact and certainly did not hold. All just HAPPENED to be on 3rd down. What a coincidence.

Even with that going against them, the main reason KC lost was Andy ****ing Reid. He's gone full Andy and I dunno when he's going to come back to earth. Every time KC has these kinds of issues it's always the same reason. Eagles fans told us before he got here. He does this shit.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:21 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
I don't want to make excuses, but the officiating was horse-shit. Every penalty on the texans was a procedural penalty.

Most of KC"s flags were judgement calls.

Kelce was held on every play (including the one in question) and it didn't garner 1 flag. KC had 3 defensive holding penalties where the DB barely made any contact and certainly did not hold. All just HAPPENED to be on 3rd down. What a coincidence.

Even with that going against them, the main reason KC lost was Andy ****ing Reid. He's gone full Andy and I dunno when he's going to come back to earth. Every time KC has these kinds of issues it's always the same reason. Eagles fans told us before he got here. He does this shit.
All of this.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 05:23 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by bobbything:
You know, the one on Mahomes’ interception. The refs called pass interference, announced the call, and then huddled together and voluntarily overturned their own call after they announced it.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen that before. Someone explain how that happens without a challenge.
Because the ball was already in the air and the pass wasn't to Kelsey. Ergo pass interference is impossible. That's more of an embarrassment that one of the referees called it to begin with.
[Reply]
eDave 05:24 PM 10-13-2019
It was the right call. Stupid post.
[Reply]
bobbything 05:25 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Because the ball was already in the air and the pass wasn't to Kelsey. Ergo pass interference is impossible. That's more of an embarrassment that one of the referees called it to begin with.
You’re not understanding my question. I’m asking how a call is made, announced, and marked off, then reversed without a challenge. I’ve never seen that before.
[Reply]
eDave 05:26 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by bobbything:
You’re not understanding my question. I’m asking how a call is made, announced, and marked off, then reversed without a challenge. I’ve never seen that before.
Because they got it right. WTF with you?
[Reply]
bobbything 05:27 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
It was the right call. Stupid post.
You don’t understand my question. Refs get calls wrong all the time. I’m wondering how the call can be made and announced and then reversed voluntarily. Flags get thrown and then picked up or waved off, but I’ve never seen a call made and announced to the fans only to huddle up afterwards and voluntarily overturn the call on the field.

I’m not arguing that the call was correct.
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 05:28 PM 10-13-2019
Illegal contact
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 05:33 PM 10-13-2019
Yup, We got screwed! Should have been illegal contact!
[Reply]
notorious 05:35 PM 10-13-2019
What the refs basically said is that you can destroy a WR unless the ball is thrown to them.

Defensive holding/illegal contact doesn't exist anymore.
[Reply]
TEX 05:44 PM 10-13-2019
J
Originally Posted by eDave:
Because they got it right. WTF with you?
Naw Dipshit. You're over the edge. Been being a real prick in every thread. Take a break and come back when you're through being a jerk.
The OP asked a legitimate question.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 17
1 234511 > Last »
Up