ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 315
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:37 PM 02-25-2019
KING CARL IS HERE AND HAS PAID HIS FRANCHISE FEE
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:43 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Am I reading it correct that it’s 1 hour to pick once draft starts? So when Billay picks at 11 pm and I’m sleeping, I’ll be screwed?
We'll take off during typical sleeping hours. cdcox will know the exact hours that the board clock stops.

But this is a good advertisement for having your draft board up to date. If you're not around, it'll take the top guy on your draft board when your time is up. If you don't have a draft board, it'll make a decision itself.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:44 PM 02-25-2019
The Aberdeen Anarchy have been founded.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:45 PM 02-25-2019
Oooh yeah, I remember these menus. I'm jonesing hard!
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:47 PM 02-25-2019
20 teams now. Four more and the draft begins!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:56 PM 02-25-2019
I'll draft Alex Smith and name my offense "3 yards and a cloud of cuck" Just for Clay.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:03 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I'll draft Alex Smith and name my offense "3 yards and a cloud of outstanding citizen" Just for Clay.
He’s going to get hurt
[Reply]
wheeler08 02:06 PM 02-25-2019
You say the draft begins....Should I be able to add to my draft queue right now? As shown in the draft video on the website? Because I'm not currently able to...
Or do you have to assign the mid tier players to a team first?
[Reply]
MagicHef 02:46 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Yeah. You can expect player performance to generally mirror their performance of the past NFL season, with several variables. First, they'll have different teammates, which makes a difference, and you may have a different game plan for them, and they'll face different opponents and schemes, and then of course there's some random variation.

Injuries from the past season are also modeled, on a full game basis. If you draft a player who missed the last eight NFL games because he got turf toe, then he'll miss those games for you as well.

You may feel free to insert an Eric Berry joke at this point.
Where are the stats from? Are they fully objective, or do any subjective ratings like PFF factor in?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:05 PM 02-25-2019
Hey rainman,

My buddy that's not on CP (who was in the league with me last time) has set up his team under "Kelce Lately" but is stuck in a meeting now and hasn't given his $1 yet. Can you go ahead and plug him in there to make sure this one doesn't get filled up and he gets stuck in a different league? Thankya sir.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:11 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
He’s going to get hurt
After he drops the trophy on his foot.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:20 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
After he drops the trophy on his foot.
Actually no...if I remember if a player wasn't available for a week IRL...he's not available in Sandbox.
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:19 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Hey rainman,

My buddy that's not on CP (who was in the league with me last time) has set up his team under "Kelce Lately" but is stuck in a meeting now and hasn't given his $1 yet. Can you go ahead and plug him in there to make sure this one doesn't get filled up and he gets stuck in a different league? Thankya sir.
Hmm, I'd need cdcox to handle that level of work. If your pal can hurry up, that would be best, but I'll ask cdcox. I'm not sure when he'll be available. We've still got three openings left, so hopefully he can run in and do it.
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:25 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
You say the draft begins....Should I be able to add to my draft queue right now? As shown in the draft video on the website? Because I'm not currently able to...
Or do you have to assign the mid tier players to a team first?
The mid-tier players will show up immediately once the league hits 24 teams. We've talked about changing that to assign them immediately and let teams do their draft boards while they're waiting. I think that would be a site improvement.

Once the league fills, we'll do a 24 hour countdown to pick one, and teams will see their mid-tier rosters at that point and be able to start their draft boarding.
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:26 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Where are the stats from? Are they fully objective, or do any subjective ratings like PFF factor in?
We're keeping our sources on the down low, in order to minimize any gamesmanship when we go commercial.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 315
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Up