Titty Meat 09:16 AM 02-15-2019
Starting to stick in Olathe
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 02:19 PM 02-25-2019
Damn Global Warming
[Reply]
jjjayb 02:24 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
The recent extreme cold is due to cold air migrating south from the arctic. So the arctic is currently warmer than normal. Arctic ice is at its 3rd lowest point since humans started taking satellite measurements.
So it's the lowest in all of the whopping 40 years we've been measuring it?!?! Oh no, we're doomed!!!!
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:00 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
The irony of this post coming from the guy who created an entire blog to post his vacation pics and story.
Yes that's where there are no articles or pictures about travel anywhere. No interest.

Also my Mom liked my blog. :-)
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 03:02 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
The recent extreme cold is due to cold air migrating south from the arctic. So the arctic is currently warmer than normal. Arctic ice is at its 3rd lowest point since humans started taking satellite measurements.
Thank god we have AOC.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 03:05 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Yes that's where there are no articles or pictures about travel anywhere. No interest.

Also my Mom liked my blog. :-)
I really enjoyed your blog and I read the entire thing. That doesn’t take away from the irony.
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:09 PM 02-25-2019
I actually enjoy the snowy deck pictures.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:17 PM 02-25-2019
all the snow is about melted in KC...BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!!

[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:19 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
all the snow is about melted in KC...BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!!

Fake news
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:21 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Fake news
I certainly hope it is
[Reply]
eDave 03:24 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
Damn Global Warming
Yes.
[Reply]
srvy 04:58 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:

Honestly this is where you call someone with a bobcat or backhoe to dig you out. :-)
[Reply]
srvy 05:18 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by Cntrygal:
LOL!

People are out without their jackets zipped up.
I spent some time in S. Dakota construction staking and building a pipeline. It was one of the colder places I worked but the Minnesota near Canadian border was numero uno and wins so far.

Id still take it anyday over summer and humidity of Louisiana after the floods receded from Katrina. Miles of flooded out muddy sugarcane fields that smelled of dead shad and squiters as big as dragonflies and gators. You would hoof in from roads you could access and get as close to sites as you could carry all you could on your back then hoof back and restock. The Pipeline company hired locals to watch for gators and dispatch if need be. They lasted 1 payday so we strapped sidearms. I was never so happy to be transferred to Oklahoma on another project.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:30 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
I spent some time in S. Dakota construction staking and building a pipeline. It was one of the colder places I worked but the Minnesota near Canadian border was numero uno and wins so far.

Id still take it anyday over summer and humidity of Louisiana after the floods receded from Katrina. Miles of flooded out muddy sugarcane fields that smelled of dead shad and squiters as big as dragonflies and gators. You would hoof in from roads you could access and get as close to sites as you could carry all you could on your back then hoof back and restock. The Pipeline company hired locals to watch for gators and dispatch if need be. They lasted 1 payday so we strapped sidearms. I was never so happy to be transferred to Oklahoma on another project.
Lol fuck that.
[Reply]
srvy 06:23 PM 02-25-2019
Ive said it a few times here but you get cold its because you not moving so put on more clothes or get in a truck and warm up. Once your hot your just hot and remain that way. Most outdoor workers I know feel the same.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:34 AM 02-27-2019
The ice outside is no joke today I hit my neighbors car
[Reply]
Page 20 of 36
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up