Page 13 of 36
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another Fucking Snow Storm Thread
Titty Meat 09:16 AM 02-15-2019
Starting to stick in Olathe
[Reply]
Raiderhater 09:16 PM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
You've got that spot that makes a great looking Reuben though...

I'll yell next time i'm through
Which is where I’m at currently, Breit’s. Even though I haven’t had one tonight, be jealous.
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:19 PM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Which is where I’m at currently, Breit’s. Even though I haven’t had one tonight, be jealous.
Dude...I seriously am. It looks so good.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 09:32 PM 02-19-2019
Dude...I seriously am. It looks so good.
I grew up with reubens. Originally mom made them with shredded corned beef, shredded Swiss cheese and thousand island dressing all mixed together on Jewish seedless rye. When I’d order it when we went out and everything was sliced and layered I figured the restaurants were just being lazy (and using marbled rye for presentation). She eventually started making it the correct way (with the bread choice staying the same, which I still believe is the best bread to use).
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:35 PM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
I grew up with reubens. Originally mom made them with shredded corned beef, shredded Swiss cheese and thousand island dressing all mixed together on Jewish seedless rye. When I’d order it when we went out and everything was sliced and layered I figured the restaurants were just being lazy (and using marbled rye for presentation). She eventually started making it the correct way (with the bread choice staying the same, which I still believe is the best bread to use).
can I love your mom?
[Reply]
Raiderhater 09:44 PM 02-19-2019
can I love your mom?
:-) So long as it isn’t in a weird way, yes. :-) Honestly, my childhood memories of those mixed together ingredient ruebens are still the best way to make a Rueben IMNSHO.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:50 PM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
With the new pussiness in calling for snow-I am pushing for more e-learning days. It is either that or class on June 15th.
Save lives? Or have school?

Seems like a tough decision.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:50 PM 02-19-2019
I bought one of those Ski/Snowboarder goggles.

I do not ski or snowboard.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:20 PM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
So tired of my damn kid getting snow days lol
How in the world do you have a kid?
[Reply]
displacedinMN 10:41 PM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Save lives? Or have school?

Seems like a tough decision.
Don't get sued.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:47 PM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
They are forecasting an ice storm down here tonight.
Dude, stay safe. Even if you drive safe on ice, the other drivers.... ya never know.
[Reply]
Pablo 07:58 AM 02-20-2019
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
How in the world do you have a kid?
Most likely scenario here.

https://www.adoptivefamilies.com/par...e-sex-couples/
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:41 AM 02-20-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Dude, stay safe. Even if you drive safe on ice, the other drivers.... ya never know.

It didn’t turn out as bad as forecasted. Thanks for the thoughts.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 08:47 AM 02-20-2019
I had band rehearsal last night. Started at 6 and was just starting to snow, by 7:45 the roads were all snow packed. Took me about 45 minutes or so to take Metcalf from 159th to Shawnee Mission Pkwy

Remember people, 4WD will help you start, it doesn't do shit to help you stop. Genius in an SUV decided to tail gate me last night (I slowed down even more so he would pass). Watched him slide right through a red light, he was lucky there was no cross traffic. A friend of mine's sister is still in the ICU from a car accident last Saturday.

Take your time, being late is better than being dead or paralyzed.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:18 AM 02-20-2019
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
I had band rehearsal last night. Started at 6 and was just starting to snow, by 7:45 the roads were all snow packed. Took me about 45 minutes or so to take Metcalf from 159th to Shawnee Mission Pkwy

Remember people, 4WD will help you start, it doesn't do shit to help you stop. Genius in an SUV decided to tail gate me last night (I slowed down even more so he would pass). Watched him slide right through a red light, he was lucky there was no cross traffic. A friend of mine's sister is still in the ICU from a car accident last Saturday.

Take your time, being late is better than being dead or paralyzed.
there was the tweet.

it is 4 wheel drive-not 4 wheel stop.

and 4wd is even worse on ice than rear wheel drive. 4 wheels spinning on ice is terrible.

snow > ice
[Reply]
CoMoChief 09:33 AM 02-20-2019

[Reply]
Page 13 of 36
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up