Media Center>Avengers (4) End Game - SPOILER FREE THREAD
ShowtimeSBMVP 07:45 AM 12-07-2018

Part of the journey is the end. pic.twitter.com/vejn1Bx8Nz

— Marvel Studios (@MarvelStudios) December 7, 2018

[Reply]
Munson 09:22 AM 04-16-2019

[Reply]
RunKC 02:10 PM 04-16-2019
****ing Indians and Turks and their goddamn spoilers. Don’t look at Twitter or Instagram. They are videoing key parts of the movie and sharing it there.

My brother is a DC fan who doesn’t care about this movie and tagged me in a pic of a key part of this movie to **** with me. Goddamnit
[Reply]
DaFace 02:22 PM 04-16-2019
I'm glad I'm not on twitter in times like this. People here are usually good about not spoiling things, and reddit's mods are on things quick.

I just don't understand why people choose to spoil big things like this.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 03:18 PM 04-16-2019
Russo Brothers statement after massive leak....

“To the greatest fans in the world,

This is it. This is the end. The end of an unprecedented narrative mosaic spanning eleven years and eleven franchises.

For all of you who have been on this journey with us since the very beginning, sharing every high and low with your family, your friends, your classmates, your co-workers. Investing so deeply in every character and storyline. Laughing. Cheering Shedding tears. Giving so freely of your thoughts and emotions in spirited dialogue, theories, fan art, and fan fiction. Please know that the two of us, along with everyone involved in Endgame, have worked tirelessly for the last three years with the sole intention of delivering a surprising and emotionally powerful conclusion to the Infinity Saga.

Because so many of you have invested your time, your hearts, and your souls into these stories, we’re once again asking for your help.

When you see Endgame in the coming weeks, please don’t spoil it for others, the same way you wouldn’t want it spoiled for you.

Remember, Thanos still demands your silence.

As always, good luck and happy viewing…

The Russo Brothers

#DontSpoilTheEndgame”

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/04...-silence-leak/
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:03 PM 04-16-2019
Fuck cunts who spoil shit.
[Reply]
Sorry 10:19 PM 04-16-2019
be careful of facebook comments where it seems like some comical off ball comment but it's just a hook to draw you in to where you're interested to the point you keep reading and BAM a key spoiler is at the end. It's how I learned Han Solo died, some asshole pasted a picture with "han solo dies". Fuck those miserable pricks.
[Reply]
Nickhead 01:38 AM 04-17-2019
seriously cool fan edit:

[Reply]
keg in kc 02:58 AM 04-17-2019
I looked at the spoilers. It wasn't anything I hadn't expected to see in the movie and it doesn't ruin the movie in any way I can see. So, while discretion is smart, don't get too paranoid.
[Reply]
007 04:51 AM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I looked at the spoilers. It wasn't anything I hadn't expected to see in the movie and it doesn't ruin the movie in any way I can see. So, while discretion is smart, don't get too paranoid.
ditto
[Reply]
RunKC 07:37 AM 04-22-2019
I just want to see the following happen:

-Cap wielding Mjolnir (huge tease of this from Ultron)
-Hulk go crazy and get revenge
-Nebula get a big part in her revenge
-Korg to be in the movie
-Somehow bring back the Black Order and have an all out war scene when everyone is brought back (we know they are all coming back)
-1 legit character death.
-2 or 3 hilarious lines from Rocket
[Reply]
Sorry 03:17 PM 04-22-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I just want to see the following happen:

-Cap wielding Mjolnir (huge tease of this from Ultron)
-Hulk go crazy and get revenge
-Nebula get a big part in her revenge
-Korg to be in the movie
-Somehow bring back the Black Order and have an all out war scene when everyone is brought back (we know they are all coming back)
-1 legit character death.
-2 or 3 hilarious lines from Rocket
agreed. I want some devastation, some risk taking, some joy, a smidgen of cheese and straight brutal battles.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 03:41 AM 04-23-2019
Early reactions from the premier are out and they are all the same. Basically holy shit this is epic and a perfect ending. I am so ready.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 05:39 AM 04-23-2019
ScarJo looking yum at the red carpet premiere
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 06:06 AM 04-23-2019
I'm seeing this on Friday afternoon. Think it might be time to vacate the thread until then.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:12 AM 04-23-2019
3 hours long damn
[Reply]
Page 16 of 23
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Up