ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 386
« First < 61213141516 171819202666116 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:07 PM 07-18-2017
Originally Posted by Swanman:
In the books they did, and that's where Loras died during the attack on Dragonstone. Now if fatass would stop dicking his fans around, we may actually get more reading material from him before he eats one Big Mac too many and has a grabber.

Did book Loras die? I thought he was just severely injured and currently recovering?
[Reply]
Chiefspants 01:13 PM 07-18-2017
In the books they did, and that's where Loras died during the attack on Dragonstone. Now if fatass would stop dicking his fans around, we may actually get more reading material from him before he eats one Big Mac too many and has a grabber.
His recent entries on NotaBlog were straight up cruel. He seems to be getting sadistic enjoyment from stringing his fans along at this point. I get he must be devastated that the show's going to spoil the series (and likely his motivation to finish it), but no need to buck off that frustration on the fans, George.
[Reply]
BigRichard 01:14 PM 07-18-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Did book Loras die? I thought he was just severely injured and currently recovering?
I think he was severely injured to the point of he won't really recover. I think he was basically burned to a crisp.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:28 PM 07-18-2017
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
His recent entries on NotaBlog were straight up cruel. He seems to be getting sadistic enjoyment from stringing his fans along at this point. I get he must be devastated that the show's going to spoil the series (and likely his motivation to finish it), but no need to buck off that frustration on the fans, George.
I wasn't going to watch the show. I was going to give Martin the chance to give us HIS vision and HIS ending.

But he's been such an antagonistic prick about the whole thing that I just said 'fuck it'. Dude sold out - as is his right - but I don't have to continue to wait for him and I damn sure don't have to put up with his 'deal with it' manner of speaking to his fans.

So I'll get my ending from TV and that's probably gonna have to be good enough. The guy isn't gonna finish this series.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:43 PM 07-18-2017
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Sir Bronn of the Blackwater will be promised Dragonstone if he is willing to go take it.
You just solved Game of Thrones. This isn't about which high and mighty house name will reign over the lands of both Westeros and Essos, it's about a guy that started out as a low life mercenary that hadn't bathed in weeks that turns out to be the last one standing through patience and cunning. Bronn is going to out-Littlefinger Littlefinger, and he'll do it by patiently watching all the houses slaughter each other.
[Reply]
DanBecky 03:30 PM 07-18-2017
Originally Posted by Bowser:
You just solved Game of Thrones. This isn't about which high and mighty house name will reign over the lands of both Westeros and Essos, it's about a guy that started out as a low life mercenary that hadn't bathed in weeks that turns out to be the last one standing through patience and cunning. Bronn is going to out-Littlefinger Littlefinger, and he'll do it by patiently watching all the houses slaughter each other.
I'd be fine with that, I love that character.
[Reply]
Chazno 05:02 PM 07-18-2017
Originally Posted by DanBecky:
I'd be fine with that, I love that character.

How can you not? After he is crowned he breaks out in song!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:05 PM 07-18-2017
:-) - Euron = Jared Let-Himself-Go

[Reply]
Sorter 01:14 AM 07-19-2017
Loras is not confirmed dead in the books. He is damaged quite a bit.
[Reply]
Swanman 10:24 AM 07-19-2017
Originally Posted by Sorter:
Loras is not confirmed dead in the books. He is damaged quite a bit.
It sounded like he was grievously wounded but in Martin's world even if you are dead-dead you can come back. Either way, it's better than being put in the dungeon because you are gay and then being blowed up.
[Reply]
Swanman 10:25 AM 07-19-2017
Originally Posted by Bowser:
In the books he marries Lolly, the girl that was gang-raped during the riot with Joffrey. She gets pregnant and Bronn ends up naming the baby Tywin. He is the best.
[Reply]
BigRichard 01:35 PM 07-19-2017
In the books he marries Lolly, the girl that was gang-raped during the riot with Joffrey. She gets pregnant and Bronn ends up naming the baby Tywin. He is the best.
I thought he named it Tyrion???
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:57 PM 07-19-2017

[Reply]
underEJ 11:26 PM 07-19-2017
Where did Lord Manderly go? Didn't see him in the Winterfell great hall scene.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:10 AM 07-20-2017
Originally Posted by underEJ:
Where did Lord Manderly go? Didn't see him in the Winterfell great hall scene.
In the books he survived, but did the Boltons kill him in the show? I'm having a hard time keeping all these characters in line....
[Reply]
Page 16 of 386
« First < 61213141516 171819202666116 > Last »
Up