BigBeauford 01:44 PM 10-20-2016
I don't need it.

I don't need it.

I don't need it.

[Reply]
New World Order 07:19 PM 10-20-2016
Originally Posted by hometeam:
Zzzzz

You can play PC at home and then Switch on the road.

You're covered on both ends Home.
[Reply]
Gonzo 09:16 PM 10-20-2016

[Reply]
BigBeauford 07:29 AM 10-21-2016
Apparently the small controllers on the sides can be each used by one player, though I feel like my hands would cramp up. If you have smaller hands, it might okay.

[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 07:39 AM 10-21-2016
Buying Day 1.
[Reply]
hometeam 08:30 AM 10-21-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
You can play PC at home and then Switch on the road.

You're covered on both ends Home.
lol.

If Im on the road, part of it is getting away from games.

But really.. is there new tech besides it being a better looking wii U ? Its the same concept in a slicker package.. but whats new?
[Reply]
New World Order 09:27 AM 10-21-2016
lol.

If Im on the road, part of it is getting away from games.

But really.. is there new tech besides it being a better looking wii U ? Its the same concept in a slicker package.. but whats new?
You're telling me you like waiting at the doctor's office for 30 minutes, staring at the wall?

It's a hybrid. That's the appeal.
[Reply]
hometeam 02:19 PM 10-21-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
You're telling me you like waiting at the doctor's office for 30 minutes, staring at the wall?

It's a hybrid. That's the appeal.
Wasnt the Wii U a hybrid?
[Reply]
NewChief 02:21 PM 10-21-2016
Wasnt the Wii U a hybrid?
WiiU screen controller has a range and is "tethered" (albeit wirelessly) to the console. This won't be, evidently.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:24 PM 10-21-2016
$300 will be the sweet spot for this. Anything more and they will struggle to sell, like 3Dd and WiiU early on.

I'll wait it out because I don't buy the 3rd party support and 3 hour batterylife is ass.
[Reply]
kcxiv 12:23 AM 10-22-2016
I was going to buy an Xbox 1, but with this recent development, going to save that money for one of these. I cant wait to play the new Zelda, that game looks so damn fucking badass.
[Reply]
Setsuna 12:54 AM 10-22-2016

[Reply]
Demonpenz 09:10 AM 10-22-2016
day 1 buy
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 03:26 PM 10-22-2016
I have to tip my hand on their new implementation and execution.

I've always thought Nintendo were hands down the masters of gameplay.

They aren't going to compete as just another console or by an arms race for graphics and the rest. Not if they want to stay in business.

Of course, they can't be so behind in graphics and visual detail that it looks only slightly better than the n64.

This has some definitely potential. But it is going to be tricky to carve out a niche market and their original content is going to have to be epic to drive it's success.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 04:01 PM 10-22-2016
The problem they have been running into is cross compatibility with 3rd party companies. Whe companies make games like Battlefield 1 that can't run reliable on the Nintendo products, but will on the other two, they stop making them for Nintendo.
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 04:15 PM 10-22-2016
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
The problem they have been running into is cross compatibility with 3rd party companies. Whe companies make games like Battlefield 1 that can't run reliable on the Nintendo products, but will on the other two, they stop making them for Nintendo.
If they didn't address this issue again after the Wii & WiiU, that is their own funeral.

From what I've heard, porting issues should be way less a problem. No one is going to expect they are neck and neck with the other 2, but the titles have to be available and in the same ballpark. Plenty of people would sacrifice some visual detail as long as popular titles are still released on the console in exchange for being able to also play all of Nintendo's original content.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up