ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 84
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Media Center>Conspiracy, the Paranormal, the Unexplained and the Esoteric
keg in kc 05:43 PM 01-17-2015
Figure this would have a better chance of surviving in the Media Center than on the main page, and I'll be adding youtube and podcast links from time to time as I come across them, so it fits.

This has been something that's interested me from a very young age, all aspects of mysterious stuff, whether we're talking forgotten or forbidden archeology or civilization (Atlantis, pre-colombian exploration of america, etc), unexplained events (like Tunguska in 1908, the lost Roanoke Island colony, etc), paranormal events like ghosts, the study of ESP and that sort of thing, conspiracy (ranging from JFK to stuff like the perpetration of the drug war and the infilitration of the media by US intelligence) and, of course, UFOs (which to me means "unexplained" not "extraterrestrial" but that's a whole other topic).

Anything could show up, and everybody should feel free to add whatever they like. Just try to keep it as civil and respectful as possible. This is not intended to be a DC thread; it's as much for entertainment purposes as it is to solve all the world's mysteries.

**Although if anybody posts anything from Third Phase of Moon they should probably expect me to kick them in the balls.**

Few things I like to watch or listen to in no particular order (most of this can be found on itunes as well...):

The Paracast
Binall of America
The Gralian Report
The Paranormal Report
Dark City
Radio Misterioso
Open Minds (mostly their podcast)

That's it for now, just wanted to get this started. Been thinking about doing it for a while...
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:49 PM 01-19-2015
I'm going to watch the podcast tonight - those guys are huge nerds - but they do a fine job - I watching the Halloween night episode here in a few moments - great to help you crash I bet too.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01-20-2015, 07:04 PM
This message has been deleted by Easy 6. Reason: drunken, stupid rant
ThaVirus 07:09 PM 01-20-2015
I honesty have never had any sort of (perceived) supernatural experience despite being vastly interested in the matter.

........... Although there was a point in time that I believed I was a borderline precog :-)

I've been meaning to contribute to this thread but spend basically zero time on my computer which would make my contribution more comprehensive.

I'll get around to it one of these days..
[Reply]
Easy 6 01-20-2015, 07:11 PM
This message has been deleted by Easy 6. Reason: another drunken, stupid rant
Jerm 09:06 PM 01-20-2015
Anyone else obsessed with the JFK conspiracy?

Been since I was a kid...a trip to Dealey Plaza is still on my bucket list, I'm hoping for this year.
[Reply]
Dayze 09:12 PM 01-20-2015
Yep. I find it extremely interesting. Regardless of theory or how much stock I put into a given theory.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:13 PM 01-20-2015
I wish I knew how to edit or film make....would love to make a documentary about it, got a shitload of info I just keep around lol. Talked to a lot of people too....
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:22 PM 01-20-2015
If we'ere going there. . .

[Reply]
Jerm 09:25 PM 01-20-2015
The X-Files/Lone Gunmen had some crazy ish in it too pertaining to certain things....
[Reply]
Mojo Jojo 09:55 PM 01-20-2015
Originally Posted by Jerm:
The X-Files/Lone Gunmen had some crazy ish in it too pertaining to certain things....
Lone Gunmen is one of the most under rated shows of all time...great story lines ans well produced.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:42 PM 01-20-2015
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:

If only our WR's could stretch that far...
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:56 PM 01-20-2015

The jfk symbology was weird but at least remotely plausible. The 9/11 portion of the video was batshit hilarious. :-)
[Reply]
Bowser 11:00 PM 01-20-2015

And it's all wrapped up by that kid pointing at his dick in the last movie, proving Oswald did NOT act alone.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:54 PM 01-20-2015
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
The History Channel has been doing some of these - That mountain in Colorado in which is basically a city.
Mesa Verde?
[Reply]
listopencil 11:59 PM 01-20-2015
Originally Posted by notorious:
Mesa Verde in SW Colorado is a freaky place and it's not because of the paranormal.

The Indian population and the other residents seem like they are ready to kill each other. I did not like flying there.
Yeah...don't hang out there.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:41 AM 01-21-2015
Read this book. Some if it will make you scoff, but it's a really engrossing read, and very well researched.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Gods-Eden-.../dp/0380718073

Originally Posted by :
Human history is a seemingly endless succession of bloody conflicts and devastating turmoil. Yet, inexplicably, in the light of astonshing intellectual and technological advancement, Man's progress has been halted in one crucial area: he still indulges the primitive beast within and makes war upon his neighbors.

As a result of seven years of intense research, William Bramley has unconvered the sinister thread that links humanity's darkest events -- from the wars of the ancient pharaohs to the assissination of JFK. In this remarkable, shocking and absolutely compelling work, Bramley presents disturbing evidence of an alien presence on Earth -- extraterrestrial visitors who have conspired to dominate Humankind through violence and chaos since the beginning of time...a conspiracy which continues to this very day.

[Reply]
Rausch 02:49 PM 01-21-2015
Originally Posted by Numbah One:
Read this book. Some if it will make you scoff, but it's a really engrossing read, and very well researched.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Gods-Eden-.../dp/0380718073
I've read similar theories but I just don't get the end game.

If they want slaves why not just take the place over? Take what they want?

If they think we could be a danger in the future why not just send an asteroid our way and not worry about us for a few thousand years?...
[Reply]
Page 5 of 84
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Up