meaning?
[Reply]
JOhn 02:22 PM 04-11-2012
Originally Posted by LOCOChief:
meaning?
:-)
[Reply]
LOCOChief 02:28 PM 04-11-2012
I'm familiar with the fact that some here have called Frankie's mother a whore if that's what was meant. I don't agree with it but that irrelevant.

I think the cat and the plane thing was pretty funny but I just can't get into the calling someone’s mother a whore thing.
[Reply]
Predarat 02:28 PM 04-11-2012
Is her name Jessica?
[Reply]
Donger 02:30 PM 04-11-2012
I'm familiar with the fact that some here have called Frankie's mother a whore if that's what was meant. I don't agree with it but that irrelevant.

I think the cat and the plane thing was pretty funny but I just can't get into the calling someone’s mother a whore thing.
Your mother is a whore.
[Reply]
Kyle DeLexus 02:30 PM 04-11-2012

Go fuck Kurt's mother
[Reply]
JOhn 02:31 PM 04-11-2012
Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus:
Go **** Kurt's mother
It's not that great... I've had better
[Reply]
blaise 02:32 PM 04-11-2012

No one called her a whore (not at first anyway). I think Frankie posted the word, "ore" and someone wrote, "Your mother is an ore." Something like that. It was pretty tame, in my opinion, but Frankie got mad. Then when he got mad it kept going because people knew it made him mad.
But, that's his right. If it made him mad then it made him mad, I guess.
[Reply]
Donger 02:36 PM 04-11-2012
Originally Posted by blaise:
No one called her a whore (not at first anyway). I think Frankie posted the word, "ore" and someone wrote, "Your mother is an ore." Something like that. It was pretty tame, in my opinion, but Frankie got mad. Then when he got mad it kept going because people knew it made him mad.
But, that's his right. If it made him mad then it made him mad, I guess.
It probably didn't help that Frankie referred to his mother as an "angel on Earth" or something similar.
[Reply]
Bwana 02:38 PM 04-11-2012

Ok, lets roll with this.........
[Reply]
blaise 02:39 PM 04-11-2012
Originally Posted by Bwana:
That's some whore shit there.
[Reply]
Kyle DeLexus 02:39 PM 04-11-2012
[Reply]
RNR 02:43 PM 04-11-2012

[Reply]
Predarat 02:47 PM 04-11-2012

Hahah awesome!
[Reply]
LOCOChief 02:55 PM 04-11-2012
Originally Posted by Donger:
It probably didn't help that Frankie referred to his mother as an "angel on Earth" or something similar.
But my mother really is an angel here on earth. :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up