ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 16
« First < 51112131415 16 >
Media Center>Shameless (Showtime)
kcxiv 05:55 PM 01-31-2011
Anyone seen this show? its fucked in every way, but i love it.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 10:45 PM 10-27-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Also, reminds me. Anyone else watch Superstore? Have to be shaken into remembering 'Cheyenne' used to play Lip's university side-piece?

Would be nice if she came back.
[Reply]
lastmanonearth 11:58 AM 11-11-2018
What do you think about new season? It seems too simple and stock. Unfortunately, nothing new.
[Reply]
Nickhead 04:19 PM 11-11-2018
im just waiting to see what sort of a train wreck they make fionna out to be by the end of this season. :-)
[Reply]
lastmanonearth 08:25 AM 11-15-2018
I love it, besides last season.
[Reply]
ChiTown 03:49 PM 02-18-2019
Season 9 has been bad. The storylines are tired, and the over-the-top political commentary sucks. I'm muscling my way through it, but it's been disappointing.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 06:18 AM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Season 9 has been bad. The storylines are tired, and the over-the-top political commentary sucks. I'm muscling my way through it, but it's been disappointing.
I haven't watched since completing S6.

Tried getting into S7, but just didn't really get into it. Heard the show's gone downhill.

Which for a lot of shows that have been around that long, you're lucky to get to 5 seasons before the show starts to drop off..and those are the good ones.

Seinfeld is probably the only show that I can remember that kicks ass the entire way through.

Think the last ep I watched was when Fionna bought that junkie Apt complex.
[Reply]
Rausch 08:47 AM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
I loved the show until the last two seasons.

There was a clear difference in the writing where they went full SJW.

It was always a liberal show and that's fine. The whole point of the show (much like It's Always Sunny) was the poor decision making and LACK of morality in many of the characters.

The show was about characters making the wrong choices and how that impacts their lives (Frank in particular.) Changing that dynamic to a preachy and morally superior tone not only shifts the entire point of the show but hits like a bucket of cold water from one season to the next...
[Reply]
vailpass 02:18 PM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I loved the show until the last two seasons.

There was a clear difference in the writing where they went full SJW.

It was always a liberal show and that's fine. The whole point of the show (much like It's Always Sunny) was the poor decision making and LACK of morality in many of the characters.

The show was about characters making the wrong choices and how that impacts their lives (Frank in particular.) Changing that dynamic to a preachy and morally superior tone not only shifts the entire point of the show but hits like a bucket of cold water from one season to the next...
All of this. From the definition of anti-PC to full-blown SJW. Assholes. Ruined a series I'd been watching since day one.
[Reply]
scho63 08:54 PM 02-26-2019
This season is AWFUL. Worst bunch of silly shit. I know it was trending down but they have given up.

When did they pull a Fonzi and Jump the Shark?
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 09:31 PM 02-26-2019
It's been bad since season 7 imo.
[Reply]
scho63 08:55 AM 02-27-2019
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
It's been bad since season 7 imo.
You're probably right. The Gay Jesus storyline was horrible
[Reply]
scho63 06:51 AM 03-01-2019
I'm barely able to watch the whole episode anymore-the wrapping up of this season SUCKS! I'm thinking I'm only doing it because I've come this far and want to hit the finish line

Hobo Loco man was even dumber than gay Jesus and the fight between Carl and Debbie over Carl's GF is idiotic.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 07:51 PM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
I'm barely able to watch the whole episode anymore-the wrapping up of this season SUCKS! I'm thinking I'm only doing it because I've come this far and want to hit the finish line

Hobo Loco man was even dumber than gay Jesus and the fight between Carl and Debbie over Carl's GF is idiotic.
And Lip trying to play Daddy has run its course too.
[Reply]
scho63 12:59 PM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
And Lip trying to play Daddy has run its course too.
The whole season finale was just a weak attempt to wrap up shitty plot lines.

Not sure this show can recover. It may have run it's course. :-)
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 10:45 PM 10-19-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Ian [Cameron Monaghan] is already out. Him and Mickey in prison is, as of now, an officially closed storyline.

https://ew.com/tv/2018/10/08/cameron...ing-shameless/
Looks like Ian is coming back for the new season.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 16
« First < 51112131415 16 >
Up