ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 68 of 68
« First < 18586465666768
Media Center>Zack Snyder to direct next Superman film
tk13 10:44 PM 10-04-2010
http://heatvision.hollywoodreporter....medium=twitter

Nolan and Zack Snyder, definitely an interesting team. There are already rumors now that Zod is going to be the villain.

I have to say I'm excited that it "appears" they aren't going to go totally out of left field and do something stupid and out of character for Superman.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 09:46 PM 04-07-2014
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Why the hell would WB back off? Batman vs Superman will slaughter Captain America at the box office. It's like Jesus versus Tom Hanks.
Tom Hanks is pretty good...
[Reply]
Gravedigger 09:48 PM 04-07-2014
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
MOS has great music, i also thought the dark knight and the dark knight rises had great scores too.

Can't recall inception, may have to listen again
Hans Zimmer is a bonafide badass, just YouTube him and glory will ensue.
[Reply]
Direckshun 09:50 PM 04-07-2014
Also, one of the most epic comic book fights of all time was World War Hulk, stemming from a story line where Earth just considers Hulk's instability too much if a threat and shoots him into space, and he returns to dominate essentially every earth hero in Marvel history.

Marvel would have to world-build for multiple films before that could be possible, but it does underscore that there is a genius plot waiting to be written for film where the Hulk goes off and becomes humanity's worst nightmare.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:50 PM 04-07-2014
The World War Hulk storyline was pretty cool. The Hulk went on a fucking tear.. I loved when he confronted Black Bolt and said something to the effect of "I didn't come to hear a whisper. I want to hear you scream."

Spoiler!

Man, that was a pretty cool comic. I really hated his fight with the Sentry though. That shit just got too weird for me.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:32 PM 10-12-2019

fan made movie trailer
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:05 PM 10-12-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:

fan made movie trailer
I badly want a Man of Steel sequel. I wish WB would fix that.
[Reply]
Page 68 of 68
« First < 18586465666768
Up