ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefsplanet Lexicon
Bugeater 09:51 PM 05-06-2009
This came from one of Logical's threads, although it was originally compiled by KCtitus. I know there's more, but it seems like a good starting point.

1. Pissed Away - Any draft pick traded by KC
2. Wasted/Reach - Any draft pick used by KC to select a player
3. QBOTF - Any QB taken in the first 5 rounds of the draft, by any NFL franchise other than KC.
4. QB Bust - Any QB taken in any round of the draft by KC
5. Draft pick 'value' chart - A ruse by Carl planted in the media to 'justify' the Ryan Sims trade up in 2002.
6. Waste of Cap Dollars - Any FA that KC picks up
7. Cap Friendly Contract - Any contract signed by a FA to an NFL Franchise other than KC
8. Overpaid - Any trade, FA, draft pick signing made by KC
9. Good Cap Mgmt - Any trade, FA, draft pick signing made by any NFL franchise other than KC
10. Blind Homer - Any Chiefs fan that finds any 'good' value in any FA, draft pick, trade that KC makes. Can also include those who celebrate Chiefs victories during a losing season.
11. High on Pot/Heroine/Crack... - See Blind Homer.
12. The System - the reason why high quality players are cut from KC in favor of 'Waste of Cap Dollars' FA's or 'Wastes/Reaches'
13. High Profile College Prospects - Undrafted Free Agents that were not signed by KC
14. College Nobodies - Undrafted Free Agents signed by KC
15. gloom, despair, agony on me - a thread bemoaning the end of the upcoming KC season that's over 3-9 months away or just prior to the seasons start.
16. Dont question my fandom! - the flame war that ensues after a blind homer/High on Crack/Pot/Heroine posts in a 'gloom, despair, agony on me' thread.
17. Agressive-win now approach - When any other NFL franchise other than KC signs a veteran FA.
18. Short-sighted - When KC signs a veteran FA.
19. NFL Caliber Talent - something KC does not have, especially at 'key' positions, that all other NFL Franchises are teeming with.
20. Get Lucky - What caused FA, draft pick, traded player to have a 'good' season. b) Could also be the cause of a playoff win or SB win.
21. Good Season - Something that doesnt happen to the KC franchise.
22. Moron - Any of the numerous members of the Chiefs organization. Examples include: Dick Vermiel and Carl Peterson. b)Can also be used to identify a blind homer in a gloom, despair, agony on me thread
23. Winning the Lottery- What happens if a coach or player currently with KC had played in and won the SB with a another NFL franchise. This term will also be used to describe a KC SB winning season. See also 'Get Lucky'
24. The Profile - A mythical paradigm usually used as an excuse by the Chief's front office as a reason for not signing an impact free agent in their continued attempt to keep the team mediocre and fill the seats of Arrowhead stadium.
25. Prolific Success - KC going .500 with Gunther and :-) or Marty
26. Decent Contract Offer - A contract not offered by Carl to sign a player in time for Training Camp. See Also Overpaid
27. Attempting to get better - Any FA signing by any NFL club other than KC. See also Agressive-win now approach
28. Genious - Any Internet BB poster who claims to know more about NFL talent evaluation, running an NFL franchise or playing in the NFL than those currently employed in the NFL.
29. Looser - The certified spelling of the commonly understood word 'Loser'. Extra 'o' is added for emphasis as to how big a loser receipient of said word really is.
30. Retart - The ChiefsPlanet spelling of the commonly understaood word 'Retard'. Replacing the 'd' with a 't' is added for emphasis as to how stupid recipient of said word really is.
31. Minion/Cannon Fodder - See Blind Homer.

Originally Posted by Logical:
How you use the Lexicon:
By the way Brodie Croyle was a Wasted/Reach - Any draft pick used by KC to select a player Even if he is the QB Bust - Any QB taken in any round of the draft by KC and he is a being usurped by Damon Huard who clearly was a Waste of Cap Dollars - Any FA that KC picks up. Anyone who supports Damon Huard has to be a Blind Homer - Any Chiefs fan that finds any 'good' value in any FA, draft pick, trade that KC makes. Can also include those who celebrate Chiefs victories during a losing season, who is. Of course you need to listen to me because I am a Genious - Any Internet BB poster who claims to know more about NFL talent evaluation, running an NFL franchise or playing in the NFL than those currently employed in the NFL. Anyone who disagrees with me is a Looser - The certified spelling of the commonly understood word 'Loser'. Extra 'o' is added for emphasis as to how big a loser receipient of said word really is. Not only that but you are a Retart - The ChiefsPlanet spelling of the commonly understaood word 'Retard'. Replacing the 'd' with a 't' is added for emphasis as to how stupid recipient of said word really is.
Origin of pie:

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108038

"The Man" jacks:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=191927

Antifreeze: Started off as a generic answer to pet problems (put out a bowl of antifreeze), then became the one-size-fits-all solution to any problem, such as (but not limited to) annoying in-laws, troublemaking kids and Jehovah's witnesses.
[Reply]
irishjayhawk 01:27 PM 05-09-2009
Your and idiot - Intentionally incorrect to hammer home the point.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:08 PM 05-12-2009
Originally Posted by irishjayhawk:
Your and idiot - Intentionally incorrect to hammer home the point.
Also see: Moran.
[Reply]
Bugeater 07:48 AM 05-23-2009
Originally Posted by pestilenceaf23:
Also see: Moran.

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:52 AM 06-07-2009
Stuped
[Reply]
J Diddy 10:39 PM 06-11-2009
drink a dick sock: pretty self explanatory
[Reply]
Calcountry 11:58 AM 06-30-2009
Rep whore: One who cries about rep and his need of it.

Post whore: One who thinks his post count makes his penis bigger.

Attention whore: J Diddy. (just kidding J).
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 05:04 PM 09-13-2010
It's fun to actually google words that originated at CP. Something like "draftabulator" shows up exclusively at CP while others have spread across the net.

Question: Did Dammit Carl start here or did it come from other sources, as is suggested in google searches? I would have sworn it began here (smilie included).
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 05:08 PM 09-13-2010
cornholer - anyone who is a fan of the nebraska cornholers err cornhuskers :-)
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 05:09 PM 09-13-2010

[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:10 PM 09-13-2010
Career Day Defense. = Chiefs defense that gives up career yards to opposing nobody QB', RB's or WR's. Basically any Chiefs defense of the past 10 years.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Psyko Tek 05:12 PM 09-13-2010
Casshole?

PIHN- pee in her butt
[Reply]
Psyko Tek 05:14 PM 09-13-2010
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Career Day Defense. = Chiefs defense that gives up career yards to opposing nobody QB', RB's or WR's. Basically any Chiefs defense of the past 10 years.
Posted via Mobile Device
use it in real life
told all my friends with fantasy leagues to play against the chiefs Back in those days

didn't you start that?
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 05:15 PM 09-13-2010
Originally Posted by Psyko Tek:
Casshole?

PIHN- pee in her butt
Pee
In
Her
Nose?
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:21 PM 09-13-2010
Originally Posted by Psyko Tek:
use it in real life
told all my friends with fantasy leagues to play against the chiefs Back in those days

didn't you start that?
I'm pretty sure I did. But I'm not going to spend time digging through the archives to confirm. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up