ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 19
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Mcdonalds Mcrib is back
Demonpenz 11:47 PM 12-23-2007
december 2007

McDonald’s is brining back the restaurant industry’s most-popular limited-time offer, the McRib.

For nearly a quarter century, the sandwich has developed such a faithful following that the cartoon comedy, “The Simpsons,” parodied the LTO and thousands of fans travel from state to state just to eat the sandwich at different stores.

According to a news release, the McRib sandwich has regrouped and is giving its fans one last encore presentation during the “McRib Farewell Tour II.”

Rising success could be seen all along atchison's roadway this past saturday though it's early to deem the new catchphrase for mcrib a success. "The Mcribb, It's not bad!" slogan first started hitting the airwaves this past thanksgiving.

Since Oct. 30, select McDonald’s have served the boneless pork rib patty topped with pickles, onions and tangy BBQ sauce on a special McRib bun.

“There was such a huge show of support for the McRib last year that we decided to bring it back,” said Jerome Elenez, marketing director, McDonald’s Greater Southwest Region. “We are excited to promote the ‘McRib Farewell Tour II’ and give our loyal McRib customers one last chance to enjoy the savory sandwich.”

After this limited-time offer, McRib will be retired from the McDonald’s menu forever. So they say, any way.

McDonald’s is telling McRib fans to sign a petition at MCRIB.COM to let the company know that the McRib should stay.
[Reply]
Miles 01:12 AM 12-26-2007
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Looks delicious to me. In fact, if McDonalds were open I'd drive over and buy one right now.

[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 01:14 AM 12-26-2007
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
Knock yourself out dude. Don't stop there though, give it to your kids and wife too. Hell, make it a staple in your diet. Just don't give any to the dog K? :-)

Friggin amazing.
You seem to have an unwarranted attachment to dogs you don't own.

My dog was a commodity. He was kind of like a living appliance. As a puppy he cost me $250. When it was clear that it was going to cost me substantially more to repair him than to replace him, his time was over. (Hey, I adjusted for inflation, and figured in what could possibly remain of his natural life in order to give him the benefit of the doubt.)

He was broken. He wasn't worth fixing. He's in a metal box under a tree in the back yard.

I'm going to sacrifice a McRib in his memory if I can still get my hands on one.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 01:15 AM 12-26-2007
God damnit I'm high.

I just wanted a little buzz, not this kinda shit. I can't even feel my god damn toes right now.

Happy Birthday Jesus!!!!

I'm now gonna go make a me a leftover special of a Ruben Sandwich and some cole slaw I had from 54th st a couples nights ago.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 02:12 AM 12-26-2007
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
God damnit I'm high.

I just wanted a little buzz, not this kinda shit. I can't even feel my god damn toes right now.

Happy Birthday Jesus!!!!

I'm now gonna go make a me a leftover special of a Ruben Sandwich and some cole slaw I had from 54th st a couples nights ago.

Embrace your inner high.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 02:39 PM 12-26-2007
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
You seem to have an unwarranted attachment to dogs you don't own.

My dog was a commodity. He was kind of like a living appliance. As a puppy he cost me $250. When it was clear that it was going to cost me substantially more to repair him than to replace him, his time was over. (Hey, I adjusted for inflation, and figured in what could possibly remain of his natural life in order to give him the benefit of the doubt.)

He was broken. He wasn't worth fixing. He's in a metal box under a tree in the back yard.

I'm going to sacrifice a McRib in his memory if I can still get my hands on one.
I don't care what your dog was or how easily you put it down dude. My only point was that the McRib isn't even suitable cuisine for a dog. Frankly if had a live in that shit hole you call Cleveland I would probably make cyanide a staple in my diet
[Reply]
xbarretx 02:42 PM 12-26-2007
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
I know exactly what it is... Delicious
QFT and Touché
[Reply]
Bob Dole 02:47 PM 12-26-2007
It comes with a free movie rental too. I just picked up couple mcribs for the kids (they wanted to play outside but it's wet) so i got them uncle buck to watch
So you won't let the kids play in the wet, but you will feed them random pork parts???!!??
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 02:52 PM 12-26-2007
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
So you won't let the kids play in the wet, but you will feed them random pork parts???!!??
Dude is seriously messed up. :-)
[Reply]
Demonpenz 03:04 PM 12-26-2007
I hate it when the kids go outside they are freaking noisey especially in this apt complex. I like them watching TV so they can keep quiet. they love mcdonalds too, if they are good they get to have it.
[Reply]
Stewie 03:06 PM 12-26-2007
All I can say about this thread that people are really disconnected from the source of their food.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 03:22 PM 12-26-2007
I know where exactly where it comes from. My roomate works there and brings home the fam leftovers.
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 03:22 PM 12-26-2007
I wouldn't feed a McRib to my dog, but i'd feed it to BIG_DADDY's dog.
[Reply]
Stewie 03:25 PM 12-26-2007
Originally Posted by Duncan Pinderhughes:
Does your dog eat pork?
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 03:26 PM 12-26-2007
Originally Posted by Duncan Pinderhughes:
:-)
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 03:28 PM 12-26-2007
I hate it when the kids go outside they are freaking noisey especially in this apt complex. I like them watching TV so they can keep quiet. they love mcdonalds too, if they are good they get to have it.
Don't exercise, just watch TV and eat total shit. Great parenting dude. They outta name a park after you or something. Be sure and give them a soda so they can have some sugar with that shit samich too. No wonder you want socialized medicine.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 19
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up