ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy on bench with Pat while the D struggles
srvy 04:02 PM 10-14-2019
OK this is my pet peeve since everyone else seems to have something to be PO'ed about. Andy turning his back on the D while the offense is off the field. He goes over to pat sits next to him even once caught shooing Kafka his QB coach away. I have been a little bit put off seeing this many times while our D continues to struggle. It looks like he doesn't give a damn bout that side of the ball not to mention how the defensive players feel about it. You the head coach and responsible for everything going on on the field. Its just like Dick Vermeil was and we fielded defenses that produced a no punt game. I realise that Pat is important along with his development but convey it to the person you hired to be QB coach and keep your ass involved in the whole game.

I tried to start the video of what set me off at 3:10 mark of Andy's after game presser. If it starts at beginning just advance to 3:10 to see what I mean.

[Reply]
DTVietnam 09:05 PM 10-15-2019
yes Frank Clark being unable to tacjkle a QB is andys fault

Honey Badger getting thrown like a rag doll on 4th and 3 is andys fault
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:05 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
An example of Andy Reid caring more about working with people he likes than people that are good. His priority is enjoying his work and life so he keeps coaches and player around that he likes, that make his job easier. His #1 priority isn't fielding the best team possible.

DAT is an example of that.

Every year he keeps players around that know the system over players that are probably better. He doesn't want to have to train another player. It's convenience over potential.

He choose Spags because he was his friend, not the best DC.

He got Dorsey fired and replaced with Veach, not because that made the Chiefs better but because it made his life more enjoyable.

Reid could learn how to manage the clock, but that would take work.

He could hire a coach to run the clock etc but that would be a pain in the ass.

He could discipline players by having meetings where he sat a player down and told them to stop ****ing up.But that would be unpleasant and take effort.

Britt Reid isn't the best coach he is putting his family ahead of the team.

Multiple situations where Reid chooses himself over fielding the best team.

If we want to see what Reid has never taken the next step in being a Super Bowl coach, this is probably the reason.
Wow, I was wrong - THIS is the best post you've ever posted!

Keep it up, JakeF. :-)
[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Up