Media Center>Dead Pool 2 teaser leaked
beach tribe 09:26 PM 03-03-2017
Can someone embed?

On my phone/lazy/full/drunk

https://streamable.com/aw9dd
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:55 PM 05-27-2018
Originally Posted by sully1983:
enjoyed it for the most part (some really funny moments ) but I gotta say I'm leaning towards the 1st one more. The comedic timing was better imo .
Still though, this is definitely a worthy sequel and I would recommend seeing in theaters if you enjoyed the 1st one .

Spoiler!
I thought that was Brad Pitt! It happened so quickly I wasn't sure. I turned to my girlfriend like "Who was that?" She's like, "It looked like Brad Pitt".

Baby legs was fucking hilarious. Cable was awesome. I liked the nod to Deadpool's dark X Force costume.

I enjoyed it, though probably not as much as the first.
[Reply]
keg in kc 05:03 PM 05-27-2018
I thought it was great. Enjoyed it a good bit more than the first one (which I did like...).
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:25 AM 05-28-2018
Saw it on Saturday and I don't think I have laughed so hard during a movie in a long time. I actually spit my drink during the baby legs part...holy shit I still can't stop laughing.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:48 AM 05-28-2018
They did a good job with Domino as well.

I still think teleportation would be the best superpower but luck might just take second place.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:49 PM 05-28-2018
Did anyone notice the Streisand ribbing was directly related to her being Josh Brolin's stepmom. I'm surprised Deadpool didn't flat out say the intention.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:53 PM 05-29-2018
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
I liked the first one better but this one was definitely solid. The first half of the movie seemed like the jokes just weren't hitting. The second half definitely got better and the credits had me rolling.
I loved the movie until the
Spoiler!
. That threw off the movie for me. The jokes weren’t as funny? Then after the attack
On the prisoner transport, the movie seemed to get back on track.

Like others, was good but not as good as the 1st. Well worth the money to see in the theatres.

Want to discuss more but not doing the spoiler thing. When are we free to discuss? It’s been out for over 2 weeks.
[Reply]
JD10367 12:02 AM 05-30-2018
Solid flick. I concur with most that it wasn’t as good as the original but was a very good follow-up. Morena Baccarin, my god is she hot... and so was Domino, even with the Paul Stanley eye treatment.
[Reply]
BigRichard 05:42 PM 05-30-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I loved the movie until the
Spoiler!
. That threw off the movie for me. The jokes weren’t as funny? Then after the attack
On the prisoner transport, the movie seemed to get back on track.

Like others, was good but not as good as the 1st. Well worth the money to see in the theatres.

Want to discuss more but not doing the spoiler thing. When are we free to discuss? It’s been out for over 2 weeks.
I think we are safe discussing without spoilers. I loved the fact that they killed off his X-Force team about 5 minutes after putting them together. I think that was when I started laughing my ass off.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:28 PM 05-30-2018
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
I think we are safe discussing without spoilers. I loved the fact that they killed off his X-Force team about 5 minutes after putting them together. I think that was when I started laughing my ass off.
yes, that’s the same point with me. From the death to the wood chipper was the part of the movie that dragged for me.
[Reply]
O.city 10:20 AM 05-31-2018
Saw it last night.

Enjoyed it. Maybe not as much as the first one, but good.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:28 PM 08-22-2018

[Reply]
CoMoChief 10:24 AM 08-23-2018
Celine Dion has a pretty voice.
[Reply]
007 10:30 PM 08-23-2018
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Celine Dion has a pretty voice.
Only when shes singing. Talking, not so much.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:43 AM 08-28-2018
I have a feeling CP is going to love the hell out of this.

Pity, screenprism usually has interesting breakdowns, but they've really Buzzfeeded themselves lately.

[Reply]
luv 01:12 PM 08-29-2018
We saw this at the drive-in originally (with a 2-year-old who was refusing to go to sleep), so we rented it to watch at home tonight after the kiddo goes to bed.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 13
« First < 289101112 13 >
Up