Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:26 PM 10-04-2015
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs:
81 whole yards

today is PGM is a sad delusional homer **** day
PGM is all good in the hood. Solid smack run is solid when it's rival shit...
[Reply]
listopencil 10:40 PM 10-04-2015
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Took five fluke turnovers for Denver to even have a chance RJ.
That's funny, because they weren't flukes. They were all forced errors. Every single one. All the way up to that last one when the ball was punched out of Charles' hands. Our D is very, very good and they force turnovers. The Offense is still a work in progress.
[Reply]
listopencil 10:42 PM 10-04-2015
81 whole yards

today is PGM is a sad delusional homer fuck day
Does that include the 48 yard 4th down TD run?
[Reply]
New World Order 10:51 PM 10-04-2015
I think the Chiefs/Broncos game really shows where Denver is strength wise.

We have seen Cinci and GB steam roll the Chiefs, but Denver barely squeaked by.

Denver has a lot to prove after playing such shitty teams and barely coming away with games.

Denver can't rely on fumbles and a missed field goal (like today) to win. 17-27 213 yards and 2 picks ain't going to get it done against teams like Cinci, GB and Ne. They have to be better on offense or they will go their usual route which is out of the playoffs. :-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:41 PM 10-04-2015
Originally Posted by listopencil:
That's funny, because they weren't flukes. They were all forced errors. Every single one. All the way up to that last one when the ball was punched out of Charles' hands. Our D is very, very good and they force turnovers. The Offense is still a work in progress.
Broncos are squeaking by..and the defense is bailing them out. Their defense looks great...but they haven't played any top tier teams yet. KC led that entire game.

Winter is coming...Broncos haven't convinced me of anything other than they have been very fortunate...both with the way the ball is bouncing and scheduling. I'm not getting bent out of shape over KC's last two loses..those teams will sweep the AFCW.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:48 PM 10-04-2015
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Broncos are squeaking by..and the defense is bailing them out. Their defense looks great...but they haven't played any top tier teams yet. KC led that entire game.

Winter is coming...Broncos haven't convinced me of anything other than they have been very fortunate...both with the way the ball is bouncing and scheduling. I'm not getting bent out of shape over KC's last two loses..those teams will sweep the AFCW.
The only thing they've convinced me of is that if the O-Line could run block and pass pro then they could beat anyone. We'll see if the line gets their shit together or not.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:51 PM 10-04-2015
The only thing they've convinced me of is that if the O-Line could run block and pass pro then they could beat anyone. We'll see if the line gets their shit together or not.
I do need to point out that the NFL gave KC GB and Bengals on the road...and Denver plays them at home.

They ****ed the Chiefs pretty hard this season...3 home games thru the first 11 weeks.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:55 PM 10-04-2015
I do need to point out that the NFL gave KC GB and Bengals on the road...and Denver plays them at home.

They ****ed the Chiefs pretty hard this season...2 home games thru the first 11 weeks.
That is bizarre.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:02 AM 10-05-2015
That is bizarre.
It's actually 3...re-checked but..yes it is bizarre. They tacked on an extra arbitrary game to Smith suspension for a lamp post..knowing full well they were playing a national game in GB.

Is what it is...
[Reply]
Bowser 12:04 AM 10-05-2015
Wade Philips is a wizard as a defensive coordinator. That Denver D is playing at another level. It's funny to see a Peyton Manning led team get bailed out constantly by the other side of the ball, though.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 12:05 AM 10-05-2015

They ****ed the Chiefs pretty hard this season...3 home games thru the first 11 weeks.
That is bizarre.
Not really. He's counting the bye week. Four of their first 10 games are home games. Six of their last 10 games are at home. Doesn't sound quite as weird that way, does it?

Edit: Wait. They have that stupid game in London. They're only a home team on paper in that one. Maybe he has a legit gripe.
[Reply]
GoShox 12:14 AM 10-05-2015
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
Not really. He's counting the bye week. Four of their first 10 games are home games. Six of their last 10 games are at home. Doesn't sound quite as weird that way, does it?

Edit: Wait. They have that stupid game in London. They're only a home team on paper in that one. Maybe he has a legit gripe.
I guess, but IIRC that game is our owner's fault anyways, so it's hard to be mad at the NFL when he's the one who offered it up.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:15 AM 10-05-2015
81 whole yards

today is PGM is a sad delusional homer fuck day
Packed their shit in good on a fifty yardee. Barely beat an average Vikes squad at home.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:30 AM 10-05-2015
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Packed their shit in good on a fifty yardee. Barely beat an average Vikes squad at home.
Yeah, and on his other 15 carries he did squat.

Just admit you've been wrong about almost everything and save what little face you have left.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:31 AM 10-05-2015
Long way to go my friend. The shit sandwich will be served after the bbq bug
[Reply]
Page 145 of 4887
« First < 4595135141142143144145 1461471481491551952456451145 > Last »
Up