Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
teedubya 01:29 PM 10-11-2012
Originally Posted by bowener:
Pioli's ego won't fit on this banner 30 Characters
Seriously though, keeping the heat on Pioli publicly is the best thing. If the idiots still on the fence about Pioli can be swayed to see the truth, then ST sales will probably drop, which in turn would tell Clark his best bet is to rid himself of Pioli this offseason.

Nothing would sell more ST in KC than cleaning house, and grabbing a top ranked QB in the draft.
OK, that's hilarious. Not a good REAL banner... but damn funny.
[Reply]
Incredible Edibles 01:32 PM 10-11-2012
/GASP - OMG PIOLI, WE CAN SEE TRASH FROM UP HERE! Saveourchiefs.com

I couldnt resist.
[Reply]
the Talking Can 01:45 PM 10-11-2012
HULK HOGAN HAS A SEX TAPE - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM
[Reply]
Raiderhater 01:48 PM 10-11-2012
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
Ok. Look at it this way.

We have demanded that he terminate a multi-million dollar contract on a whim. The least we could do is give him time to tend house, prepare, and plan.

The team can operate a week without a GM and then they have the bye. That gives Clark 2 weeks to do his business thing. Let him do his business man. If Pioli is still around after the Raiders game... then we have a reason to be angry. He is here and he heard us so why not give him the benefit of the doubt? He has to know he would win us back if he fired Pioli.

Be a Chief fan right now. There is a new QB starting and that is part of what you wanted. Let the other shit sort itself out in a while. There is still plenty of time to gather up the pitchforks and torches.
Seems perfectly reasonable to me.
[Reply]
ghak99 01:49 PM 10-11-2012
PIOLI MUST GO - GOOD LUCK #9 - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

40 Characters. Restates the fact we want Pioli gone. Supports Quin. Puts our name out.
At first I liked it, then I pictured...

Pioli makes a game day decision to start Matt Cassel.

Banner looks dumb.

Egoli laughs.
[Reply]
loochy 01:57 PM 10-11-2012
How about this:

edit: NM
[Reply]
BourbonMan 02:01 PM 10-11-2012
Originally Posted by bowener:
When do ST renewals typically go out?
I've been getting my first reminder around the 2nd week of December. I will NOT be renewing..Going on 7 years, just not worth it anymore.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:08 PM 10-11-2012
Fire Pioli Draft A QB - SaveOurChiefs.com
[Reply]
Sofa King 02:09 PM 10-11-2012

40 Characters. Restates the fact we want Pioli gone. Supports Quin. Puts our name out.
Shows we support our chiefs, just not Pioli or Cassel... which is pretty much correct. Nothing needs said about Crennel. New staff = new coaching staff.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:10 PM 10-11-2012
Yeah but if you come off supporting Quinn and he does decent you can kiss drafting a franchise QB and Pioli probably keeps his job.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:11 PM 10-11-2012
Originally Posted by ghak99:

Banner looks dumb.

Egoli laughs.
He's already been ruled out.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:12 PM 10-11-2012

leave the QB reference out just burn Pioli, the root of the problem.
[Reply]
ghak99 02:12 PM 10-11-2012
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
For the next home game?
[Reply]
pr_capone 02:12 PM 10-11-2012
Originally Posted by ghak99:

Banner looks dumb.

Egoli laughs.
We are just talking out loud right now.

I see something like this flying if Quinn is announced as the starter from here on out. I could be completely wrong but I believe that we wont see Cassel again as the starter. I really don't.

Clark heard us and he saw it first hand. The entire stadium booo'ed every single time Cassel was on the field. If he cares about the fans at all, Cassel will never see the field again.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 02:13 PM 10-11-2012
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
For the Raiders' game?
[Reply]
Page 260 of 603
« First < 160210250256257258259260 261262263264270310360 > Last »
Up