ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 37
« First < 232930313233 34353637 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Rams
Hammock Parties 02:34 PM 11-07-2018
fuck it, don't care, starting it early

looks like we are going to dodge talib

Rams CB Aqib Talib, on NFL Network just now: "I had a great visit with the doctor today. It looks like the week after Thanksgiving, I'll be full speed, ready to go." Rams have a bye in Week 12, then play the Lions Dec. 2, three games from now. They sure could use him.

— Alden Gonzalez (@Alden_Gonzalez) November 7, 2018

[Reply]
Best22 11:48 AM 11-17-2018
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:
I'm sure someone probably said this elsewhere, but if Mahomes was good to go with full practice, then what's the point of letting Suh and Donald know that he's dealing with a foot issue?

Seems like an invitation to me.
I guess they can dive at his feet. That’s normally a 15 yard penalty though

If they grab his foot late, there’s gonna be another brawl
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 12:07 PM 11-17-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Honestly though that was more on the Saints than them, when NFL teams go to half up 35-17 they have a tendency to shut it down a bit.
Yup
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:11 PM 11-17-2018

[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:21 PM 11-17-2018
https://youtu.be/_lfsT27Rehs
[Reply]
eDave 01:29 PM 11-17-2018
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
I see what you did there :-)
:-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:30 PM 11-17-2018
https://youtu.be/rDzROZ_Ltgc
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 02:19 PM 11-17-2018
McVey will pound Gurley on us all night in order to keep Mahomey off the field. It's that simple.:-) McVey will play Martyball if he knows whats best for them. McVey knows we can out shoot them as talented as their passing game is and now that Kupp is out you can bet they will run all night.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:55 PM 11-17-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
McVey will pound Gurley on us all night in order to keep Mahomey off the field. It's that simple.:-) McVey will play Martyball if he knows whats best for them. McVey knows we can out shoot them as talented as their passing game is and now that Kupp is out you can bet they will run all night.
Ok, but what says that they can stop Kareem Hunt from running for 150+?

The stats certainly don’t suggest it.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:35 PM 11-17-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Ok, but what says that they can stop Kareem Hunt from running for 150+?

The stats certainly don’t suggest it.

Only Andy can keep KHunt for running for 150+.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:50 PM 11-17-2018
McVey :-)
[Reply]
RunKC 03:56 PM 11-17-2018
Little nervous about our interior OL. Aaron Donald is the best interior rusher since Warren Sapp and Suh is still pretty damn good.

Erving, Reiter and Wylie do am even decent job, we’ll win by double digits IMO.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:00 PM 11-17-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Little nervous about our interior OL. Aaron Donald is the best interior rusher since Warren Sapp and Suh is still pretty damn good.

Erving, Reiter and Wylie do am even decent job, we’ll win by double digits IMO.
Donald is gonna get his but I think Andy will have a plan to mitigate his impact.

We always got by against Houston when Watt was in his prime so I think we can do the same against Donald and LA, who aren’t as good as those Houston defenses were. Not to mention we’ve always held up against guys like Mack and Miller pretty well. They haven’t wrecked games against Kansas City since Reid got here.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:03 PM 11-17-2018
For the love of God, Sutton, please load the box, stop the run and let our pass rush get after Goff. If Goff can beat us dealing with 3 good pass rushers in his face then they deserve to win.
[Reply]
Molitoth 04:04 PM 11-17-2018
Sutton needs to sell out to stop the run early.

When the Rams adjust and start passing, go back into pass rush mode.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:20 PM 11-17-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
For the love of God, Sutton, please load the box, stop the run and let our pass rush get after Goff. If Goff can beat us dealing with 3 good pass rushers in his face then they deserve to win.
It’s going to be hell for both defenses on Monday night because both offenses are so good at manipulation.

Andy shows a basic formation and does about 12 different plays with it. He usually changes the formation with little time for the defense to adjust. Jet sweeps, OL acting like they are kicking out for screens on plays that don’t have screens, etc. McVay runs basically the same offense as Andy.

Gonna be hard for defenses to know where the ball is going.

I feel sorry for the poor bastard LB on either team that gets forced to cover a receiver due to a formation change :-)
[Reply]
Page 33 of 37
« First < 232930313233 34353637 >
Up