ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 37
« First < 172324252627 28293031 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Rams
Hammock Parties 02:34 PM 11-07-2018
fuck it, don't care, starting it early

looks like we are going to dodge talib

Rams CB Aqib Talib, on NFL Network just now: "I had a great visit with the doctor today. It looks like the week after Thanksgiving, I'll be full speed, ready to go." Rams have a bye in Week 12, then play the Lions Dec. 2, three games from now. They sure could use him.

— Alden Gonzalez (@Alden_Gonzalez) November 7, 2018

[Reply]
Marcellus 10:11 AM 11-15-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
When Watkins isnt' out there, the offense is easier to handle. It's still good, but it's not the machine it can be.
I believe its already been announced he will play this week.
[Reply]
Marcellus 10:20 AM 11-15-2018
Just relaying what Simms said. Go listen to the podcast for more I guess.
I'm not doubting he said it, I just don't buy it.

I suppose one way to look at it is there are only so many routes or plays to be run and the WC offense has been so bastardized you could say every team runs a version of it but that's kind of lazy IMO.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:20 AM 11-15-2018
If the run defense shows up we can win. If mot, it may get ugly. Mahomes has been a dream but he's in his first year and may not have what he needs on the OL to beat tough as nails DL of the Rams.

In short our DL and OL must be bad ass for a win.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 11:28 AM 11-15-2018
I just hope our depleted interior line has a plan for Aaron Donald. Preferably a plan that works. I trust that Mahomes can scramble his way out of some trouble, but I'd rather he wasn't running for his life all game.

Hopefully Kareem Hunt goes off. That would help a lot.
[Reply]
carcosa 11:30 AM 11-15-2018
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
If the run defense shows up we can win. If mot, it may get ugly. Mahomes has been a dream but he's in his first year and may not have what he needs on the OL to beat tough as nails DL of the Rams.

In short our DL and OL must be bad ass for a win.
if MOT?!?!!?! WTF?!?!?!?! LOL
[Reply]
loochy 11:41 AM 11-15-2018
Originally Posted by carcosa:
if MOT?!?!!?! WTF?!?!?!?! LOL
Mot the barber:

Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
loochy 11:42 AM 11-15-2018
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
I just hope our depleted interior line has a plan for Aaron Donald.
Hit him with a high/low a few times.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
O.city 11:58 AM 11-15-2018
No Morse or Berry at practice. Surprise surprise.

My god the Berry saga has been botched so badly.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 12:00 PM 11-15-2018

FUCK!!
[Reply]
OKchiefs 12:06 PM 11-15-2018

I'm going to pop some champagne the day that piece of shit is finally off the roster.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 12:12 PM 11-15-2018
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
I just hope our depleted interior line has a plan for Aaron Donald
After watching him in that Seahawks game it's become obvious that he's a little bitch. Have our guys mouth off and perhaps he'll get himself ejected or suspended. That shit he pulled is no better than the reputation Suh has made for himself.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:21 PM 11-15-2018
Originally Posted by dwwataz:
After watching him in that Seahawks game it's become obvious that he's a little bitch. Have our guys mouth off and perhaps he'll get himself ejected or suspended. That shit he pulled is no better than the reputation Suh has made for himself.
Wrongo, so so wrongo.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:23 PM 11-15-2018
Conley and or Robinson can't get open without help. It is what it is, but you can see why they paid Watkins like they did now.
Conley never had good lateral agility. I think his Achilles injury has slowed his straight line speed down a peg unfortunately. Robinson is decent, but he’s not a starter IMO.

I think we need to use the Peters 2nd rd pick on another receiver/TE this offseason.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 12:46 PM 11-15-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Wrongo, so so wrongo.
Attempting to choke a guy and then after the game is over taking equipment off, so as not to be identified, followed by putting a helmet back on just to head butt a guy who doesn't suspect it coming, grab his facemask, and try to whip dudes face around?

Piss off troll. How is that any better than what Suh has done?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:43 PM 11-15-2018
Jared Goff prank.

https://youtu.be/KVit4vSAMsk
[Reply]
Page 27 of 37
« First < 172324252627 28293031 > Last »
Up