Page 224 of 4838
« First < 124174214220221222223224 2252262272282342743247241224 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:02 AM 11-30-2015
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
That's football. Kind of like KC getting the Steelers at home with their #3 QB starting... sometimes the game is an unfortunate timing of events for players.

This Patriots team was being heralded as one of the greats (next man up) and winning without the star names... nobody was giving them excuses at 10-0. And again, I didn't hear KC fans apologizing for their fortunate timing win with PIT. (or the big win against an injury riddled Chargers team last week)

It is what it is, dude. Denver was without Ware, the OL has been busted up all year, our backup QB started, and Denver lost 3 starters in that game.
I'd say the Chiefs got lucky with Big Ben, but that's been the norm for them almost all year.
Didn't he get hurt yesterday? I think we might once again see Landry Jones out there next week
[Reply]
TEX 09:03 AM 11-30-2015
Originally Posted by Bowser:
:-)

You were gifted a game tonight. You and every other Bronco fan might be in full blown denial about it, but like I said - the entire country saw what happened. Enjoy the false win.

And maybe, just maybe, the Bronco pass rush isn't quite as "elite" as you'd like to think it is? They're pretty elite at roughing the passer, though, so you have that going for you....

And also, I have no delusions about catching the Broncos and winning the West. That ship sailed when we pissed down our legs and let you escape with a win at Arrowhead. The best the Chiefs can hope for is the 5 seed with the wild card and a game at Indy.
Agree with all but the last part. I want NO PART of Indy. I'd MUCH RATHER play Denver if that's how it pans out because I'd rather take my chances against a team we dominated twice this season. However, IMO the BEST the Chiefs can hope for is the 5th seed with the Wild Card and a game at HOUSTON.

That's where we won our last playoff game and that's where our best chance is at winning another one. I was at the last one, and you can bet I'd be at this one. :-)
[Reply]
RunKC 09:11 AM 11-30-2015
Why not Indy? Their defense is terrible and I have faith in our defense as long as we are heathy.
No Kendrick Lewis or Quinten Demps this time.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:12 AM 11-30-2015
Originally Posted by TEX:
Agree with all but the last part. I want NO PART of Indy. I'd MUCH RATHER play Denver if that's how it pans out because I'd rather take my chances against a team we dominated twice this season. However, IMO the BEST the Chiefs can hope for is the 5th seed with the Wild Card and a game at HOUSTON.

That's where we won our last playoff game and that's where our best chance is at winning another one. I was at the last one, and you can bet I'd be at this one. :-)
I think it would be one of those nice little NFL stories if KC were to meet up with the Texans in Houston and won the game... the game sets up like that quite often, kinda cool.
[Reply]
TEX 09:18 AM 11-30-2015
That's football. Kind of like KC getting the Steelers at home with their #3 QB starting... sometimes the game is an unfortunate timing of events for players.

This Patriots team was being heralded as one of the greats (next man up) and winning without the star names... nobody was giving them excuses at 10-0. And again, I didn't hear KC fans apologizing for their fortunate timing win with PIT. (or the big win against an injury riddled Chargers team last week)

It is what it is, dude. Denver was without Ware, the OL has been busted up all year, our backup QB started, and Denver lost 3 starters in that game.
As usual the MH MULE TOOL fails to see the main point - make all your comparisons you want about "nobody giving excuses" & missing players etc., and when you get to the part about enhancing the chances of a victory because you were given every crucial call, lets talk...Problem is you're so used to getting them, you cant see the real game through all the horse manure. Deal is the nation saw what really happened - you were gifted a game - All MULE TOOL TALK aside...
[Reply]
TEX 09:22 AM 11-30-2015
I think it would be one of those nice little NFL stories if KC were to meet up with the Texans in Houston and won the game... the game sets up like that quite often, kinda cool.
Sure would - Then a better one would be going to Denver the following week and beating the Cheating Donx at their game, that would of course include wearing Vasoline, having the Donx get a TD called back and getting a phantom holding call on a FG. Whatcha think? :-)

(Which illustrates my previous post of how the Cheating Donx have been getting calls go their way for DECADES.)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:26 AM 11-30-2015
As usual the MH MULE TOOL fails to see the main point - make all your comparisons you want about "nobody giving excuses" & missing players etc., and when you get to the part about enhancing the chances of a victory because you were given every crucial call, lets talk...Problem is you're so used to getting them, you cant see the real game through all the horse manure. Deal is the nation saw what really happened - you were gifted a game - All MULE TOOL TALK aside...
:-) Seriously, in your world - KC is the most honest and victimized team of all and the only team that wins games by their own doing.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:28 AM 11-30-2015
Sure would - Then a better one would be going to Denver the following week and beating the Cheating Donx at their game, that would of course include wearing Vasoline, having the Donx get a TD called back and getting a phantom holding call on a FG. Whatcha think? :-)
I think you live in a sad world... as I mentioned in the other comment, you live in a world where KC is the victim in every loss - the only team with Boy Scouts at every position - and the only team that wins off the skill and virtue of their players, not the beneficiary of good luck or bad calls. You are just as blinded as you say I am, but that's fine.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 09:45 AM 11-30-2015
I think you live in a sad world... as I mentioned in the other comment, you live in a world where KC is the victim in every loss - the only team with Boy Scouts at every position - and the only team that wins off the skill and virtue of their players, not the beneficiary of good luck or bad calls. You are just as blinded as you say I am, but that's fine.
You cannot deny KCs hard luck the past 20+ seasons. Is what it is. How can some of us not be bitter? Things don't go our way in the end. We sure do get some calls at times but it's not often. In fact, we've been fucked more often than not. We got help yesterday but ya know what? We won that game with Justin Houston. That's impressive. Smith is also finally pushing the ball downfield.

So KnoMo can take the "KC has no front seven depth" and fuck off. As a lot of us have been saying for months, this is the deepest KC team in quite some time.
[Reply]
MahiMike 09:48 AM 11-30-2015
Never thought I'd see Patriots ripped off like that. But I'm glad to see them get beat too.
[Reply]
TEX 09:57 AM 11-30-2015
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Never thought I'd see Patriots ripped off like that. But I'm glad to see them get beat too.
They got burned like that last season or the season before (can't remember which) in Carolina when Gronk was interfered with big time (tackled before the ball got there) in the closing moments of a Thursday Night game. There was no call as Brady and the offense started to run down the field to set up for 1st & goal they, and everyone watching, was shocked. The NFL was starting it's build-up of Cam that year like they're building up Brock now. You're right about liking to see the Pats get screwed. That is kinda fun to watch.
[Reply]
TEX 10:06 AM 11-30-2015
I think you're so busy being an arrogant phony, and perfected the art over the years here, that you can't see the reality of things from your lofty perch...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:09 AM 11-30-2015
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
You cannot deny KCs hard luck the past 20+ seasons. Is what it is. How can some of us not be bitter? Things don't go our way in the end. We sure do get some calls at times but it's not often. In fact, we've been ****ed more often than not. We got help yesterday but ya know what? We won that game with Justin Houston. That's impressive. Smith is also finally pushing the ball downfield.

So KnoMo can take the "KC has no front seven depth" and **** off. As a lot of us have been saying for months, this is the deepest KC team in quite some time.
Oh, without a doubt... it's been a crazy run for many of you. I think KnoMow (similar to TEX and others) just talk outta their arse half the time.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:09 AM 11-30-2015
I think you live in a sad world
I think you're a complete PA phony.

...ever wonder why Chiefs fans don't hang out on a rival board during their games?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:14 AM 11-30-2015
Originally Posted by stevieray:
I think you're a complete PA phony.

...ever wonder why Chiefs fans don't hang out on a rival board during their games?
PA?

And, no - never wondered that, and I didn't hang out here during the game. I did post twice (I believe), late when I was checking out the commentary.

Honestly, just put me on ignore if I annoy you so greatly.
[Reply]
Page 224 of 4838
« First < 124174214220221222223224 2252262272282342743247241224 > Last »
Up