ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 141 of 243
« First < 4191131137138139140141 142143144145151191241 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
bowener 01:23 PM 11-15-2023
First, fuck the Bills it's fucking wonderful to see them flounder. It's glorious seeing their players realize their super bowl window closed. Diggs is going to be a hell of a receiver for the cowboys next year, and Allen is already contemplating retirement. The only schadenfreude I'd enjoy more is watching this happen to the Cinci Bungholes. That'll be this time next season though.

Second, I could use some expert opinions and I don't know where else to ask this without starting a new post. Where in the stadium is the most fun place to sit for a game? I've sat all over the stadium over the years, but the crowd has changed as prices rise. I want to take my brother to the game and I want it to be around other fans that like to be loud and stand and drink beer all game.

Last year I sat row 3 of 346 for the Jags playoff game and that was one of the worst fan experiences I've had. It was full of old farts that literally sat the entire game with their arms crossed. Never stood never cheered, just occasionally clapped. Why go if you're not going to get into it? One or two of them told people to sit down. The only fun people were three 60ish year old women behind us that got shitfaced and started cursing the old men and screaming. For the 2022 Chiefs/Bills playoff game I sat in 319 and it was a great group of crazy fans and a few sad face Bills fans.

Price isn't a major concern, but I'm likely not going crazy at $1000 a seat. Thanks for any help.
FTR
[Reply]
O.city 01:35 PM 11-15-2023
Sit in the bottom bowl somewhere.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 01:59 PM 11-15-2023
This thread was doomed when the title was misspelled.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:00 PM 11-15-2023
who got da copypasta?

Sean McDermott firing Bills OC Ken Dorsey is a desperate move by desperate coach

https://theathletic.com/5064917/2023...tt-ken-dorsey/
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:19 PM 11-15-2023
I am NOT a HATER! I LOVE Ken Dorsey but, reality is reality. We are down in the standings, left late to get Hamlin off the field and we are NOT scoring in the red zone. I do not understand what is going on with our QUARTERBACK as well as what the hell is going on with the TURNOVERS! Will we make the playoffs, MAYBE! Will we win Sunday? NO! THIS SUCKS!!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:19 PM 11-15-2023
NO THE ARTICLE
[Reply]
TEX 03:21 PM 11-15-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
who got da copypasta?

Sean McDermott firing Bills OC Ken Dorsey is a desperate move by desperate coach

Thought the same thing the second I heard about it.
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:24 PM 11-15-2023
NO THE ARTICLE
I am NOT a HATER! I LOVE The Athletic but, reality is reality. We are down free content, left late to renew and we are NOT scoring search points with Google. I do not understand what is going on with our PAYWALL as well as what the hell is going on with the REST OF THE ARTICLE! Will we get an idea of what the article is about, YES! Will we pay to read the rest of it? NO! THIS SUCKS!!
[Reply]
rfaulk34 03:35 PM 11-15-2023
Originally Posted by bowener:
First, **** the Bills it's ****ing wonderful to see them flounder. It's glorious seeing their players realize their super bowl window closed. Diggs is going to be a hell of a receiver for the cowboys next year, and Allen is already contemplating retirement. The only schadenfreude I'd enjoy more is watching this happen to the Cinci Bungholes. That'll be this time next season though.

Second, I could use some expert opinions and I don't know where else to ask this without starting a new post. Where in the stadium is the most fun place to sit for a game? I've sat all over the stadium over the years, but the crowd has changed as prices rise. I want to take my brother to the game and I want it to be around other fans that like to be loud and stand and drink beer all game.

Last year I sat row 3 of 346 for the Jags playoff game and that was one of the worst fan experiences I've had. It was full of old farts that literally sat the entire game with their arms crossed. Never stood never cheered, just occasionally clapped. Why go if you're not going to get into it? One or two of them told people to sit down. The only fun people were three 60ish year old women behind us that got shitfaced and started cursing the old men and screaming. For the 2022 Chiefs/Bills playoff game I sat in 319 and it was a great group of crazy fans and a few sad face Bills fans.

Price isn't a major concern, but I'm likely not going crazy at $1000 a seat. Thanks for any help.
FTR
In your dreams, ya freaking goober.
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:42 PM 11-15-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
In your dreams, ya freaking goober.
You're right. Already happened.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:16 PM 11-15-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
Diggs is definitely out of there next year. I'd imagine it's a big rebuild kidna thing at this point.
Unless someone is willing to trade a haul for him, I think his contract makes it a hard trade.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:32 PM 11-15-2023
Since the Bills aren't Tom Brady's plaything anymore. They're kinda left to the rest of the AFC to abuse
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:41 PM 11-15-2023
Damn, OJ really killing Dorsey here…

Scapegoat! He was the problem. pic.twitter.com/EyJDS7ktWI

— O.J. Simpson (@TheRealOJ32) November 15, 2023

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:30 PM 11-15-2023
Originally Posted by JustDíqLix:
The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

[Reply]
Marcellus 08:41 PM 11-15-2023
who got da copypasta?

Damn. That’s a scathing article.
[Reply]
Page 141 of 243
« First < 4191131137138139140141 142143144145151191241 > Last »
Up