ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2362 of 3903
« First < 1362186222622312235223582359236023612362 236323642365236623722412246228623362 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
lewdog 03:20 PM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Ugh, I hope that doesn't happen to me. The county can force him to come in and test? I'm going because my annual cardiologist check up is this week and they make you get a CV-19 test before they'll let you into the hospital.

Why did your friend decide to get the antibody test? He just wanted to know?
Not true at all. Anyone can opt out. The State is testing our building multiple times and people always have the right to opt out.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:21 PM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I’m going for my 4th swab on Tuesday.

Only pussies complain.
Mods, please change my username to LandingStrip.

Your 4th swab?? Da fuq?
[Reply]
vailpass 03:21 PM 06-19-2020
Not true at all. Anyone can opt out. The State is testing our building multiple times and people always have the right to opt out.
What's not true?
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:22 PM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Who could have predicted that politicizing mask wearing, ignoring social distancing measures, and sticking your head in the sand and pretending a pandemic didn't exist was a bad idea?

What a mess.
It is a stupid mess that could have been/could be handled more seriously, which would have yielded better results. The constant doubling down on the same stupid opinions, because certain people either can't admit they're opinion was wrong or they cant admit that a certain politician was wrong is exhausting.

The icing on the cake is that when one of these dumb motherfuckers is proven wrong, they start spouting off some more ignorant ass bullshit and the previous bullshit just disappears.
[Reply]
lewdog 03:23 PM 06-19-2020
Mods, please change my username to LandingStrip.

Your 4th swab?? Da fuq?
I work in Healthcare. One positive swab back in May but “undetermined” for antibodies. So can’t prove I had it, so continued testing will follow to find active cases. The state is doing a great job testing IMO. Just need the idiots in this state to take basic precautions.
[Reply]
lewdog 03:24 PM 06-19-2020
What's not true?
The county forcing someone to test. It’s not true. There’s always the ability to opt out.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:25 PM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Odd. Why do they want him tested repeatedly if he already has antibodies?

For what it's worth, it's definitely not a statewide thing. I have a friend with a positive antibody test, and she hasn't had to do anything at all. She's in Broomfield, though.
Look at who you are quoting and then look at his dumb ass post history. He's probably making the whole thing up, so he can use it as evidence of some whacky conspiracy theory.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 03:26 PM 06-19-2020
Are they wanting to retest people that have already tested positive for the antibody?
[Reply]
petegz28 03:29 PM 06-19-2020
I’m going for my 4th swab on Tuesday.

Only pussies complain.
And people who horde tests are selfish, arrogant, fucks that think they are more important than everyone else..

See what I did there?
[Reply]
vailpass 03:30 PM 06-19-2020
I work in Healthcare. One positive swab back in May but “undetermined” for antibodies. So can’t prove I had it, so continued testing will follow to find active cases. The state is doing a great job testing IMO. Just need the idiots in this state to take basic precautions.
Good to hear. Seems like we lagged way behind at first but are now catching up quick.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:32 PM 06-19-2020
The county forcing someone to test. It’s not true. There’s always the ability to opt out.
Ah, sorry for not being clear. It's Mayo clinic that is requiring the test, not county. If I want to go to my annual cardiologist appointment on Tuesday I have to show up for swabbing in the parking lot on Sunday.
And I completely get it. I also get why any hospital would require a test before letting someone contaminate the whole damn thing.
[Reply]
DaFace 03:33 PM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
And people who horde tests are selfish, arrogant, fucks that think they are more important than everyone else..

See what I did there?
Made up an argument so that you could feel like you added something of value to the conversation?
[Reply]
TLO 03:33 PM 06-19-2020
Good to hear.
I've had the "brain poke" test done. It's really not all that bad. Prepare for your eyes to water and for your nose to feel like you got water in it while you were swimming. That's about it.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:35 PM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
I've had the "brain poke" test done. It's really not all that bad. Prepare for your eyes to water and for your nose to feel like you got water in it while you were swimming. That's about it.
Thanks. Can I text you while I'm waiting in line?
[Reply]
petegz28 03:35 PM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Made up an argument so that you could feel like you added something of value to the conversation?
I'm fucking with him so just shove the stick up your ass a little further already.....
[Reply]
Page 2362 of 3903
« First < 1362186222622312235223582359236023612362 236323642365236623722412246228623362 > Last »
Up