ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 37
« First < 212728293031 32333435 > Last »
Media Center>Kodi Add Ons?
laser1972 10:26 AM 01-06-2016
I can do the search, but mostly its a lot of info, thought this qould be quicker..

I bought a box off the net and put Phoenix on there which I used most of the time, all other like Genesis, etc are gone.

Anyone else got some more add ons to add?.. Mostly for movies and tv shows.. Maybe NFL ticket?

Thanks to alL!
[Reply]
Fish 11:01 AM 10-16-2017
Originally Posted by SuperChief:
Fish - any recommendations between Pulse and Titanium builds?
I recommend staying away from custom builds completely. They're unnecessary and eventually give you trouble.
[Reply]
SuperChief 03:52 PM 10-16-2017
Originally Posted by Fish:
I recommend staying away from custom builds completely. They're unnecessary and eventually give you trouble.
Hammer. It hath been dropped. What if I don't have the tiiiiiiiiiiiime to custom build??
[Reply]
thabear04 07:27 PM 10-16-2017
Where do I download the new update for Krypton.
[Reply]
Fish 10:33 PM 10-16-2017
Originally Posted by SuperChief:
Hammer. It hath been dropped. What if I don't have the tiiiiiiiiiiiime to custom build??
You really don't need "Tiiiiiiiiiime" to to customize anything, bud. All the customization they do is stupid and unnecessary. That's the point. They install dozens of apps, services, and bullshit that you don't need, that won't work after 3-4 months because they're reliant on completely unreliable stuff. The setup requires updates from a single source, as opposed to the open source github update "Tree" system that the normal legit KODI source provides. That's a huge difference that always always always results in custom builds not getting normal KODI system updates as well as addon updates. Because all of that is dependent on the single developer. KODI developers give up after some time. These custom builds completely die when that happens. I've watched it happen for decades now. The normal KODI open source system allows for many different developers to constantly contribute, and update their code to a centralized open source that ensures the best working stuff gets implemented. These custom builds don't benefit from that, and always age horribly, and when people start having problems, the support is nowhere, because of the dependence. KODI addons depend on constant updates to adjust for changes in website APIs which is where the media sources are actually located. As simple as it gets, that right there is exactly what makes KODI work. Custom builds always always fall behind in that regard over time.

You can do everything you need from install of KODI to watching media in under 10 minutes. Follow the instructions in post #440: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...&postcount=440

That will provide Covenant, Exodus, 1Channel/Primewire, etc. that are all updated by multiple developers. That will provide all the movies/TV you can consume.
[Reply]
SAGA45 06:24 PM 10-17-2017
Im having trouble with real-debrid...all the real-debrid sources take forever to start and usually dont start at all...but non-real-debrid source starting almost immediately. Is there a problem with my setup? real-debrid used to work well for me...
[Reply]
rakesh11 12:06 AM 10-29-2017
Currently i am uktvnowkodi . /elysium-kodi]using Elysium Kodi addon for watch movies and tv shows[/URL] you can also try its working very well than other addons
[Reply]
Shag 12:09 PM 12-10-2017
Is ProSport dead? I just get errors trying to even click into the various categories (NFL, NHL, etc). I'm running version .83 on Krypton 17.6 (FireTV). Any better options for live sports?
[Reply]
Shaid 12:38 PM 12-10-2017
Originally Posted by Shag:
Is ProSport dead? I just get errors trying to even click into the various categories (NFL, NHL, etc). I'm running version .83 on Krypton 17.6 (FireTV). Any better options for live sports?
http://sportsarefree.xyz/nfl
[Reply]
epitome1170 12:46 PM 02-23-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:

You can do everything you need from install of KODI to watching media in under 10 minutes. Follow the instructions in post #440: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...&postcount=440

That will provide Covenant, Exodus, 1Channel/Primewire, etc. that are all updated by multiple developers. That will provide all the movies/TV you can consume.

I am installing Kodi for first time tonight... can't wait. I assume post #440 is still the route to go?
[Reply]
Mecca 01:23 PM 02-23-2018
Question you guys, is having a VPN needed I see basically all the Kodi dudes saying you need one now days.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:17 PM 02-23-2018
Originally Posted by epitome1170:
I am installing Kodi for first time tonight... can't wait. I assume post #440 is still the route to go?
Might want to browse here;

https://www.reddit.com/r/Addons4Kodi/

IIRC Covenant was the best until a few months ago. Then they lost a suit regarding a piece of their tech which made their service less useful. I think they built a workaround, but when I put in my new SSD a month back, I went with the Neptune Rising repo instead.

Usually a good idea to monitor sites like above, because with this being open-sourced and everything, support and improvement can be fluid over time. Somebody builds something cooler, and everyone flocks to it, and the old coolest thing gets neglected, rinse repeat.
[Reply]
dirk digler 11:44 AM 02-24-2018
The most frustrating part about using Kodi is you find great addon's then they die. I was loving the Pyramid, it was by far my favorite one then I went to use it today and it no longer works. FUCK.

One thing people might check out is using a Real-Debrid account. It is dirt cheap and you get very high quality streams. I started using it several months ago.
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 10:46 AM 02-25-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Might want to browse here;

https://www.reddit.com/r/Addons4Kodi/

IIRC Covenant was the best until a few months ago. Then they lost a suit regarding a piece of their tech which made their service less useful. I think they built a workaround, but when I put in my new SSD a month back, I went with the Neptune Rising repo instead.

Usually a good idea to monitor sites like above, because with this being open-sourced and everything, support and improvement can be fluid over time. Somebody builds something cooler, and everyone flocks to it, and the old coolest thing gets neglected, rinse repeat.
Shit, I just put Covenant on mine about 3 weeks ago. Is there a better repo I should be using instead?
[Reply]
SAGA45 11:19 AM 02-25-2018
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:
Shit, I just put Covenant on mine about 3 weeks ago. Is there a better repo I should be using instead?
Im using Incursion right now and it's working pretty good
[Reply]
Mecca 11:48 AM 02-25-2018
I use one called placenta it works pretty well.
[Reply]
Page 31 of 37
« First < 212728293031 32333435 > Last »
Up