ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 37
« First < 202627282930 31323334 > Last »
Media Center>Kodi Add Ons?
laser1972 10:26 AM 01-06-2016
I can do the search, but mostly its a lot of info, thought this qould be quicker..

I bought a box off the net and put Phoenix on there which I used most of the time, all other like Genesis, etc are gone.

Anyone else got some more add ons to add?.. Mostly for movies and tv shows.. Maybe NFL ticket?

Thanks to alL!
[Reply]
Fish 09:18 AM 10-08-2017
Covenant plugin working really well. I recommend that at the moment.

It can be found in the Simply Caz or Colossus repos.
[Reply]
NewChief 03:51 AM 10-13-2017
Since my GBox crapped on me a while back, I've been out of the game and subsisting on Prime, Netflix, and HBO on Prime. With winter arriving, I'm about ready to get back into this stuff... what's the current favorite box option? Still the Firebox?
[Reply]
Joshuabmayer 06:42 AM 10-13-2017
Originally Posted by NewChief:
Since my GBox crapped on me a while back, I've been out of the game and subsisting on Prime, Netflix, and HBO on Prime. With winter arriving, I'm about ready to get back into this stuff... what's the current favorite box option? Still the Firebox?
Firebox is always good. I went the cheap route and got the Fire Stick and every month i'm checking certain sites for what the latest add-ons are. Im happy with the stick and the combo of the Covenant and Bob Unleashed add-ons. Normally no real bad issues.
[Reply]
SuperChief 08:19 AM 10-13-2017
I've been out of the game on this for a bit, as well. Last used Exodus until it apparently crapped out? So any advice on how to get going again would be great - which repositories to check, what addons are working well, etc. Thanks fam.
[Reply]
Fish 08:32 AM 10-13-2017
Originally Posted by SuperChief:
I've been out of the game on this for a bit, as well. Last used Exodus until it apparently crapped out? So any advice on how to get going again would be great - which repositories to check, what addons are working well, etc. Thanks fam.
Follow these instructions to install the Simply Caz Repo: http://whyingo.org/how-to-install-si...di-17-krypton/

Inside the Simply Caz Repo, install Covenant. You can also try Elysium as well, but it's been unstable lately.
[Reply]
Fish 08:39 AM 10-13-2017
Originally Posted by NewChief:
FireTV still works very well.
[Reply]
NewChief 08:48 AM 10-13-2017
Originally Posted by Fish:
FireTV still works very well.
Just went to amazon, and it looks like old FireTVs aren't for sell anymore and the new FireTV gets released a little later in October. Any concerns in the community that it won't be compatible?

Edit: Nevermind... old ones are still available.... just shipping a little late.
[Reply]
Fish 09:03 AM 10-13-2017
No worries about new Amazon devices. They aren't going to get rid of side loading or anything like that. From what I've heard, the new devices will be updated to be more Echo-like with Alexa voice features and such. Not sure what all that means for Kodi, and whether Kodi will get native voice input or not.
[Reply]
SAGA45 04:55 PM 10-13-2017
Finally upgraded to Krypton 17.4 and loving it. I stuck with Jarvis as long as I could but nothing was playing back...constant 'no streams available' messages. Im mad I waited this long
[Reply]
Fish 08:09 PM 10-13-2017
Yeah, I'm not sure if I should have mentioned that or not. I thought it would be common knowledge.

Update to the latest version of KODI! Every time it's released! The newest version incorporates a bunch of additional URL resolvers and such that you absolutely need if you want decent sources with bufferless streaming. Don't be lazy, update KODI, and you'll find new better sources available.
[Reply]
Tacoman 09:31 AM 10-15-2017
I've had mixed success over the years with the different kodi addons etc...

Something I never knew existed until recently though that is a game changer.

Youtube how to add titanium build to kodi....

Incredible... it's an install wizard that effortlessly loads up around 50 apps, music, tv, everything. I've never even come close to getting my kodi to work this good with my own constructing. All in one download, customize the hell out of your kodi in 10 min.
[Reply]
Tacoman 09:35 AM 10-15-2017
Fish, do you know how to get the acestreams to work? I've been able to pull that off for whatever reason.
[Reply]
Shaid 09:19 PM 10-15-2017
Originally Posted by Tacoman:
I've had mixed success over the years with the different kodi addons etc...

Something I never knew existed until recently though that is a game changer.

Youtube how to add titanium build to kodi....

Incredible... it's an install wizard that effortlessly loads up around 50 apps, music, tv, everything. I've never even come close to getting my kodi to work this good with my own constructing. All in one download, customize the hell out of your kodi in 10 min.
Tons of builds out there. I use them as well. Just makes it easier but it can install stuff you don't need.
[Reply]
God of Thunder 10:45 PM 10-15-2017
I use the Pulse build - works tremendously well
[Reply]
SuperChief 10:36 AM 10-16-2017
Fish - any recommendations between Pulse and Titanium builds?
[Reply]
Page 30 of 37
« First < 202627282930 31323334 > Last »
Up