ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 37
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Media Center>Kodi Add Ons?
laser1972 10:26 AM 01-06-2016
I can do the search, but mostly its a lot of info, thought this qould be quicker..

I bought a box off the net and put Phoenix on there which I used most of the time, all other like Genesis, etc are gone.

Anyone else got some more add ons to add?.. Mostly for movies and tv shows.. Maybe NFL ticket?

Thanks to alL!
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 11:47 AM 06-12-2017
buh bye...

https://www.engadget.com/2017/06/07/...twork-lawsuit/
[Reply]
thabear04 02:30 PM 06-12-2017
Originally Posted by Fish:
Do you know if your Exodus is current? You can go to Video Addons, highlight Exodus, and context click, and select Addon Information. Sometimes it gets stuck on a really old version of the addon, and needs to be deleted and reinstalled.

Also, can you give an example of what movie/tv show and episode doesn't work for you, so I could test that exactly? Let me know, and I can try the same search to verify that it's not an issue with the app or source.
I guess Exodus was down cause I uninstalled it and tried to install it again but something said it was failed or like no link. Then I looked online and found it it was down for awhile and they were working on getting it back up. So I tried again and it worked and played a movie and the links to them seem fine.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 06:07 PM 06-13-2017
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats.:
buh bye...

https://www.engadget.com/2017/06/07/...twork-lawsuit/
That article is dated 6/7. It says that Phoenix, Salts and Zen are all down due to the lawsuit. I don't think that's right. I am pretty sure that I've used all 3 since that date. What about any of you?
[Reply]
SAGA45 10:08 PM 06-13-2017
Friend of mine told me about an add-on called Specto. Says it's better than Exodus. Would anyboyelse agree with that
[Reply]
thabear04 12:51 AM 06-14-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
That article is dated 6/7. It says that Phoenix, Salts and Zen are all down due to the lawsuit. I don't think that's right. I am pretty sure that I've used all 3 since that date. What about any of you?
I tried Phoenix on Sunday and it worked for me.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:48 PM 06-16-2017
Exodus not working for me today. I can't even connect to Fusion to rdownload. I'm running 17.3. Anyone else having issues?
[Reply]
Fish 10:03 PM 06-16-2017
Exodus is working fine for me. Just tested. Running 17.3.

Fusion, and tvaddons.ag, are down right now though. There was a huge crackdown on online streaming sites in the UK, and tvaddons, who hosts Fusion, took their website and all Fusion sources offline. SALTS, Phoenix are also down.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolog...-library-shut/

I'm confident things will return to normal eventually. This certainly isn't the first time something like this happened, and won't be the last. There's alternatives popping up already. And if you have any existing KODI devices, you can technically extract the addons and from an existing one and copy it to another.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:25 PM 06-16-2017

Fusion, and tvaddons.ag, are down right now though. There was a huge crackdown on online streaming sites in the UK, and tvaddons, who hosts Fusion, took their website and all Fusion sources offline. SALTS, Phoenix are also down.

I'm confident things will return to normal eventually. This certainly isn't the first time something like this happened, and won't be the last. There's alternatives popping up already. And if you have any existing KODI devices, you can technically extract the addons and from an existing one and copy it to another.
Thanks Fish. Hopefully it will work for me tomorrow.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 12:51 PM 06-17-2017
Good work, Fish!
[Reply]
SAGA45 09:55 PM 06-17-2017

No wonder Indigo isn't working for me. Thankfully Exodus is still runnin
[Reply]
bevischief 08:33 PM 06-18-2017
Anything to fix this pairing bs?
[Reply]
Fish 08:56 PM 06-18-2017
There's no fix for the pairing. It's required for some of the better sources. All you have to do is use any device connected to the same network that the device your viewing is using, and go to the web address. Check the box that says I'm a human, and click Pair. It's a small price to pay for near-instant free content...
[Reply]
007 10:03 PM 06-18-2017
People Watching in Movies appears to be broke for me.
[Reply]
thabear04 11:54 PM 06-18-2017
Phoenix is gone from my kodi I click the addon and nothing is there but Exodus was still up and running for me.
[Reply]
Fish 12:07 AM 06-19-2017
Originally Posted by thabear04:
Phoenix is gone from my kodi I click the addon and nothing is there but Exodus was still up and running for me.
Phoenix is down for the count, and might not come back.

Exodus still works, despite a few categories. Remember that these plugins used shared categories put together from many of the developers themselves. Which they since took offline. That's why most searches work fine but some categories fail. The searches will work because the content is still there. The grouping will just be fucked for a while.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 37
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Up