ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Felony drug charges in MO
rabblerouser 08:14 PM 06-19-2018
Anyone with experience?

Where are my attorneys with experience in MO drug cases?
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 09:49 PM 06-19-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
A little late. Coulda used that one a week or so ago...
It’s better for society if you don’t get any legal advice and stay in jail to be honest. Waste of space.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:01 AM 06-20-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones:
It’s better for society if you don’t get any legal advice and stay in jail to be honest. Waste of space.
And you would've been better off as an abortion. Too bad your father wasn't more persuasive. Or abusive.
[Reply]
loochy 05:06 AM 06-20-2018

[Reply]
Eleazar 05:47 AM 06-20-2018
I just wish they sold it with the AIDS already IN the antifreeze. Such a pain to mix your own...
I think that is provided by your cellmate nowadays. Part of the meet and greet.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:53 AM 06-20-2018
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
I think that is provided by your cellmate nowadays. Part of the meet and greet.
I don't think people get cellmate AIDS for a baggie of shrooms.

Of course, MO is a fundamentally retarded state when it comes to...well, I was going say 'politics and drug laws', but I guess we can just say MO is a fundamentally retarded state, and that statement doesn't need any modifier for it to be accurate across the board.

Missouri is about 10 years behind the rest of the country, in, well, just about everything.
[Reply]
Grim 06:05 AM 06-20-2018

Of course, MO is a fundamentally retarded state when it comes to...well, I was going say 'politics and drug laws', but I guess we can just say MO is a fundamentally retarded state, and that statement doesn't need any modifier for it to be accurate across the board.

Missouri is about 10 years behind the rest of the country, in, well, just about everything.
Most states in the midwest have some fucked up drug laws. I don't think Missouri is even close to the worst of the bunch.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:08 AM 06-20-2018
Originally Posted by Grim:
Most states in the midwest have some ****ed up drug laws. I don't think Missouri is even close to the worst of the bunch.
Iowa, Oklahoma, & Texas are all way worse.

Missouri has it figured out that arresting people for possessing small amounts of naturally occurring plants and fungi can be extremely profitable for the bottom end, both in terms of federal funding AND people who will pay for their freedom.

Cray-cray how that works...
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 06:24 AM 06-20-2018
Originally Posted by TLO:
What did you get busted on, out of curiosity?
Also the most important question, do you have any left?
[Reply]
Grim 06:26 AM 06-20-2018

Missouri has it figured out that arresting people for possessing small amounts of naturally occurring plants and fungi can be extremely profitable for the bottom end, both in terms of federal funding AND people who will pay for their freedom.

prison=profits, I guess.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 06:27 AM 06-20-2018

The CHIEFS winning another Super Bowl is proof. The ONLY shrooms I do are Portobello's. My dealers name is price chopper
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 06:28 AM 06-20-2018

Depending on the amount, Oklahoma and Texas can put you in prison for life for Cannabis or concentrate products.

Now that is a special kind of stupid. But when you have bible thumping conservatives dominating your politics you have to expect that special kind of stupid.
[Reply]
raybec 4 06:35 AM 06-20-2018
Yeah, it's the screwed up drug laws not the idiot who got caught.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:41 AM 06-20-2018
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
The idiot is the weak minded pussy who needs someone to pass a law to tell him what he can and cannot do.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 06:41 AM 06-20-2018
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
It's possible to be both ya know.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:44 AM 06-20-2018
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Depending on the amount, Oklahoma and Texas can put you in prison for life for Cannabis or concentrate products.

Now that is a special kind of stupid. But when you have bible thumping conservatives dominating your politics you have to expect that special kind of stupid.
But we have soulless, Godless hypocritical liberal heathens who rape women and cash their paychecks filled with dirty money racketeered away from regular working people...

Seems like the 'bible thumping conservatives' and the 'hypocritical liberals' have some sort of weird collusion going on, you ever notice that?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up