ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 67
« First < 56789 101112131959 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Official 2018 FIFA World Cup Thread.
TripleThreat 02:47 PM 06-15-2018
The most popular tournament in the world has finally come to a reality after 4 long years. 32 teams battle it out for the once every four year tournament known as the FIFA World Cup.

USA Eliminated from the World Cup, and did not qualify for the tournament for the first time since 1986. USA plans and vows to be back as a power house for the 2022 FIFA World Cup.

USA, Mexico, and Canada will host the 2026 FIFA World Cup, with USA hosting 60 of the 80 matches. Below is a link for the 2026 possible venues for play, Arrowhead being one of the possibility's as a venue for the cup.

https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/wor...da-going-to-be

Below are the 32 teams that qualified this year for the 2018 World Cup, and will fight for a chance at the title.

Eliminated:

Group A: Saudia Arabia, Egypt

Group B: Iran, Morocco

Group C: Peru, Australia

Group D: Iceland, Nigeria

Group E: Costa Rica, serbia

Group F: Germany, Korea Republic

Group G: Panama Tunisia

Group H: Poland, Senegal

[Reply]
BWillie 01:53 PM 06-18-2018
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Mexico are the Raiders of international soccer.
For what reason, are they assholes or something?

I'm rooting for Mexico because they are the next closest neighbor to the US. Probably would root for Canada if they made it but they didn't. Go North America
[Reply]
Bewbies 01:54 PM 06-18-2018
Originally Posted by BWillie:

I'm rooting for Mexico because they are the next closest neighbor to the US. Probably would root for Canada if they made it but they didn't. Go North America
aHHHHHHH PUTA!
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 01:56 PM 06-18-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Made ya wait
Typical English performance. That is how they would win their wars. Last second victories. :-)
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 01:57 PM 06-18-2018
Get lost, Tunisia!

Back to the Barbary Wars with you!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:58 PM 06-18-2018

Between us and them on the pitch, yeah. They're about as chippy as a Riders Chiefs matchup.

Root for who you like, but don't expect future reciprocation.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:00 PM 06-18-2018
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Get lost, Tunisia!

Back to the Barbary Wars with you!
Barbrady Wars?

[Reply]
ModSocks 05:49 PM 06-18-2018
Never been a fan of Mexico, but seeing all these chapped asses in this thread has me rooting for them hard now.

Haters.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:51 PM 06-18-2018

This.

Mexico has been pretty irrelevant on the WC stage for quite awhile. Hence the reason why their group play victory over Germany was such a big deal for them.

It's like the Chiefs winning a freakin' playoff game.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:57 PM 06-18-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Never been a fan of Mexico, but seeing all these chapped asses in this thread has me rooting for them hard now.

Haters.
I hope you're not counting me as a hater. In case the thread contents don't make clear, the WC is like Christmas and a visit to the M&M store combined for me.

My rooting interest is high-level play. Whomever provides it is my new best friends for the day.

But it's objective to state that MEX and USMNT have relatively salty relations.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 06:17 PM 06-18-2018
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......
[Reply]
New World Order 06:25 PM 06-18-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
This.

Mexico has been pretty irrelevant on the WC stage for quite awhile. Hence the reason why their group play victory over Germany was such a big deal for them.

It's like the Chiefs winning a freakin' playoff game.
That's like rooting for the Raiders
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 06:44 PM 06-18-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I hope you're not counting me as a hater. In case the thread contents don't make clear, the WC is like Christmas and a visit to the M&M store combined for me.

My rooting interest is high-level play. Whomever provides it is my new best friends for the day.

But it's objective to state that MEX and USMNT have relatively salty relations.
It's a damn national tragedy whenever the Mexico team gets beat by the Gringos.
[Reply]
Predarat 06:47 PM 06-18-2018
Hated to see South Korea lose, but glad to see England pull it out no thanks to that shithead Kyle Walker. He is lucky Harry Kane saved his ass.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:15 PM 06-18-2018
I see Panama as more like the raiders, Mexico is like the Colt's with Peyton Manning as qb
[Reply]
bdj23 10:10 PM 06-18-2018

I guess if you like chucking batteries and beer along cups of piss on opposing fans, be my guest, root for Mexico.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.arr...owhead-stadium

https://www.google.com/amp/s/uproxx....d-account/amp/
[Reply]
Page 9 of 67
« First < 56789 101112131959 > Last »
Up