ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 39
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Official 2018-2019 NBA Off Season Thread!!!
Al Bundy 09:21 AM 06-11-2018
Will Lebron leave Cleveland? Will KD stay in Oakland? Who goes first to the sorry ass Suns? Will the Sacramento Kings do anything to not be a bottom tier organization? Drop draft stuff in here.
Draft Order.

1 Phoenix Suns
Deandre Ayton C Arizona

2 Sacramento Kings
Marvin Balgey III PF Duke

3 Atlanta Hawks
Luke Doncic PG Slovenia (Traded to Mavericks)

4 Memphis Grizzlies
Jaren Jackson JR PF Michigan State

5 Dallas Mavericks
Trae Young PG Oklahoma (Traded to Atlanta)

6 Orlando Magic
Mohamed Bamba C Texas

7 Chicago Bulls
Wendell Carter Jr. C Duke

8 Cleveland Cavaliers (via Nets)
Colin Sexton PG Alabama

9 New York Knicks
Kevin Knox SF Kentucky

10 Philadelphia 76ers (via Lakers)
Mikal Bridges SF Villanova (Traded to Suns for Zhaire Smith)

11 Charlotte Hornets
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander PG Kentucky (Traded To Clippers)

12 Los Angeles Clippers (via Pistons)
Miles Bridges SF Michigan State.(Traded to Hornets)

13 Los Angeles Clippers
Jerome Robinson SG Boston College

14 Denver Nuggets
Michael Porter Jr. SF Missouri

15 Washington Wizards
Troy Brown Jr. SF Oregon

16 Phoenix Suns (via Heat)
Zhaire Smith SF Texas Tech (Traded to Philadelphia)

17 Milwaukee Bucks
Donte DiVincenzo SG Villanova

18 San Antonio Spurs
Lonnie Walker IV SG Miami

19 Atlanta Hawks (via Timberwolves)
Kevin Huerter SG Maryland

20 Minnesota Timberwolves (via Thunder)
Josh Okogie SG Georgia Tech

21 Utah Jazz
Grayson Allen SG Duke

22 Chicago Bulls (via Pelicans)
Chandler Hutchison SG Boise State

23 Indiana Pacers
Aaron Holiday PG UCLA

24 Portland Trail Blazers
Anfernee Simons SG USA

25 Los Angeles Lakers (via Cavaliers)
Moritz Wagner PF Michigan

26 Philadelphia 76ers
Landry Shamet PG Wichita State

27 Boston Celtics
Robert Williams C Texas A&M

28 Golden State Warriors
Jacob Evans SG Cincinnati

29 Brooklyn Nets
Dzanana Musa SF Bosnia-Herzegovina

30 Atlanta Hawks (via Houston Rockets)
Omari Spellman PF Villanova.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 02:05 PM 06-15-2018
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
The spurs won't trade him to a team in the West that would beat them in the play offs. That's stupid.
I say Boston. They have a lot of pieces to offer up and would be favorite in the East. Plus tried to trade for him before. The West isnt an option for SA.
Boston and NY can offer way more than LA
LeBron hater with fear.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 02:07 PM 06-15-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
LeBron hater with fear.
:-) I was thinking about you ballwashers dreaming of Leonard piggy backing LBJ for the rest of his career in LA.

If you look at it objectively though LA doesnt work. Boston makes the most sense when matching up a trade partner. He would already be there but SA thought.they could work things out with Leonard back then. A lot of LBJ and Laker homers in this board.
[Reply]
mcaj22 03:31 PM 06-15-2018
this is Paul George last year all over again

"I want to go to the Lakers"

LA: Hello Indy, we have a nice shiny huge contract in Deng and Julius Randle
Pacers: Uh no thanks, we will try our luck with this Oladipo fellow at least he's played college in our city.

Kawhi: I want a trade to the Lakers
LA: Hello Spurs we have a nice shiny Deng contract and a Julius Randle, this time we can throw in a Kyle Kuzma or Josh Hart (he's really good at Fortnite btw)
Spurs: Uhh it's Ingram or Lonzo or we are going to the Celtics for Brown.

Lakers have literally nothing to give these teams but Ingram and that is their only piece. No team wants those other turd scraps. If the Lakers were smart they should have spent the last year trying to gather as many assets as they could for THIS VERY MOMENT WHEN A SUPERSTAR WILL ASK TO BE TRADED TO THEM. But they didn't. Just sat on Kuzma, Lopez and all these other turds.
[Reply]
TEX 04:33 PM 06-15-2018
Well, for what its worth, LeBron was in Houston today checking out some private high schools. He was seen at Kinkaid, Episcopal and St. John's. Im sure he'll be going to other cities of interest and doing the same thing. They said on the radio today that he was in LA the other day checking out schools...
[Reply]
Al Bundy 05:43 PM 06-15-2018
Kawhi is getting some extremely bad advice....
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:57 PM 06-15-2018
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
Kawhi is getting some extremely bad advice....
That or Popovich did something to make him extremely butthurt.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 06:00 PM 06-15-2018
Kawhi and LJ is a whole lot of quit on 1 team if it happened.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:32 PM 06-15-2018
Kawhi and LJ is a whole lot of quit on 1 team if it happened.
Imagine if Lonzo managed to weather the storm and stay on that team, as well. Instantly the most hilarious team in sports with his dads antics.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 06:56 PM 06-15-2018
Kawhi's a punk.. All the Spurs did for him now for him to turn his back on them and do this shows his true character... No doubt in my mind he was healthy last season but he simply didn't want to play because he was upset about something Pop said or did...

Good riddance!!! Glad he is going to be gone... Weird socially awkward asshole. **** him...
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 07:07 PM 06-15-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Imagine if Lonzo managed to weather the storm and stay on that team, as well. Instantly the most hilarious team in sports with his dads antics.
Man that would be Clown Show Time.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:38 AM 06-16-2018
:-) I was thinking about you ballwashers dreaming of Leonard piggy backing LBJ for the rest of his career in LA.

If you look at it objectively though LA doesnt work. Boston makes the most sense when matching up a trade partner. He would already be there but SA thought.they could work things out with Leonard back then. A lot of LBJ and Laker homers in this board.
How the hell does "Boston" make the most sense? My Sixers will be well in the race for both Lebron and Kawhi thank you very much so the Smelltics fans need to get with the program. Because we ain't going anywhere and we will chase them to the gates of hell before we allow that trash organization to dominate the east, full stop :-) .
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:45 AM 06-16-2018
As for Kawhi and Lebron.

Lebron would be an idiot to go to the West because the competition way too tough to put himself through that at this stage of his career. He could get New Orleans in the first round, Houston In the second round and then Golden State. IF by some miracle he got through those three teams, then he'd likely be absolutely shattered by the time the finals start. People George joining him or not, I just don't think LA would be good enough to make it through that and win a title.

Kawhi has a good relationship with Brett Brown and The Spurs are not dumb enough to send their best player to another team in the West. Also, what exactly could LA offer the Spurs? Kuzma and Randell? I don't think so, plus they barely have any draft picks to put forward too. But like I said, Brown has a good relationship with Kawhi and also with Pop/Spurs, so he, more than most, should have an advantage when it comes to negotiations. The only question is what would we have to give up to get him? I'd give up Covington, Saric and the 10th pick maybe. There's no way I'm giving up Fultz at this point as I think the kid will be special.
[Reply]
mcaj22 01:08 PM 06-16-2018
If the rumors from Kahwis camp that the Clippers are also a possible destination then Jerry West is going to step up to the plate. He can offer picks 13+14 plus maybe Tobias Harris. Spurs would take that in a heartbeat, and they should.

The Logo could attract PG or Lebron to LA with Kawhi right under the Lakers noses. It would be the final act that cements Jerry West the GOAT Executive in NBA history.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:29 PM 06-16-2018
I think Leonard ends up in Boston.

They have the most assets and i think the Spurs would prefer to trade him away to the East. I don’t think Leonard would object to them either.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 01:48 PM 06-16-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I think Leonard ends up in Boston.

They have the most assets and i think the Spurs would prefer to trade him away to the East. I don’t think Leonard would object to them either.
What "assets" do Boston have that Philly doesn't? Spurs aren't taking an injured Kyrie and Boston don't have any top ten picks in this year's draft. Sixers could give the Spurs two first-round draft picks for the draft next week and two decent players right now, The Celtics can't.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 39
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up