ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Media Center>Fallout 76
Frazod 08:16 AM 05-30-2018
https://kotaku.com/bethesda-announce...-76-1826417383

Bethesda Announces Fallout: 76

The next big game from Fallout developer Bethesda Game Studios is Fallout: 76, the company announced today, and although the studio hasn’t yet said what it is, we hear it’s an online game of some sort.

Here’s the teaser trailer:

[Reply]
allen_kcCard 10:36 AM 06-11-2018
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Sounds like peoples fears were correct. Fallout: 76 is basically a Rust clone.

Looking forward to Metro Exodus more now.

The voice actor that goes first and talks a lot needs to read some of these lines for me:

" You point, I punch! ”
“ Who wants some? ”
“ Less talk, more fight! ”
“ Squeaky wheels get the KICK! ”
“ When the going gets tough, someone hold my rodent. ”
“ No effect?! I need a bigger sword. ”
“ Minsc will lead with blade and boot! Boo will take care of the details. ”
[Reply]
Indian Chief 05:51 PM 06-11-2018
Launching a game 6 months after announcing it isn't hard when you don't do any testing.
[Reply]
bowener 10:40 AM 06-13-2018
Originally Posted by Frazod:
And, it's completely online.

Somebody else can post the link. I'm out.

:-)
And apparently no NPCs, which means no fun dialogue. Instead we just get a wheel of emoticons to use. If it is $25 I will buy it; anything more and I'm out.
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:41 AM 06-13-2018
Finally watched the e3 trailer, was like "cool, the new river gorge bridge. oh shit, the greenbriar!".

So weird seeing stuff from where I grew up in a video game trailer.
[Reply]
kcxiv 12:47 PM 06-13-2018
Originally Posted by bowener:
And apparently no NPCs, which means no fun dialogue. Instead we just get a wheel of emoticons to use. If it is $25 I will buy it; anything more and I'm out.
its a open world survival game. with PVE and PVP! Its not meant to be Fallout 5. Its more in terms of a Rust or Ark kinda game to some extent, but i think its going to be much more forgiving then them games.
[Reply]
Skyy God 04:25 PM 06-13-2018
Boo!!!!

I’ll still buy it, tho.
[Reply]
Jerm 02:05 PM 06-14-2018
NPCs wouldn't make sense at all considering when in the timeline this game takes place...

Wouldn't shock me if they're added later down the road.
[Reply]
bowener 11:34 AM 06-15-2018
Originally Posted by Jerm:
NPCs wouldn't make sense at all considering when in the timeline this game takes place...

Wouldn't shock me if they're added later down the road.
Robots still exist and survived exposed to the elements and the bombs for at least 200 years.
[Reply]
Jerm 12:54 PM 06-15-2018
Robots still exist and survived exposed to the elements and the bombs for at least 200 years.
Pretty sure there are robots...that's where you get quests from.

I thought you were talking about human NPCs.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:19 PM 06-17-2018
more of the same...zzz...i'll still buy it, play it for 150 hours, then get bored and forget about it :-)

[Reply]
Fish 11:08 AM 11-28-2018
So I guess this game is getting absolutely shit on by the people playing it. ~50% average rating. Sounds like a turd.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/11/27/...rease-bethesda
[Reply]
Frazod 11:26 AM 11-28-2018
One of my friends was trying to convince me to play this over the weekend.

I absolutely have no interest in it.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 11:19 AM 11-29-2018
I find it hard to imagine Bethesda's dinosaur of an engine working well in multiplayer.
[Reply]
penguinz 11:37 AM 11-29-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:
So I guess this game is getting absolutely shit on by the people playing it. ~50% average rating. Sounds like a turd.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/11/27/...rease-bethesda
Still very glitchy and they have not found a good balance between number of servers and players. Not uncommon to be on a server with only a few other players right now. last week the servers were overloaded with players and crashing on a regular basis.
[Reply]
notorious 03:26 PM 11-29-2018
Just watched the Angry Joe review and he shit all over it.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up