ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Hidden Gems already on the roster
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:30 PM 04-21-2018
Was listening to some podcast about these guys and we have some players that can be starters this year but this guy really got my attention

Jordan Sterns ,Safety OSU

Dude lays the wood!

Other guys that have a shot to make the 53.......

Dade Nicholas
Jace Amaro
Marcus Kemp
Gehrig Deiter..... I really like this guy, they say he drops NOTHING

Thoughts
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:36 PM 04-21-2018
I like Ashton Lampkin, but he is coming off an ACL.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:40 PM 04-21-2018
Veach mentioned Reasor and Redmond at CB. Reasor I recall played very well in the Denver Mahomes game.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:42 PM 04-21-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I like Ashton Lampkin, but he is coming off an ACL.
Another OSU DB

[Reply]
DaNewGuy 03:18 PM 04-21-2018
Marcus "Reign Man" Kemp
[Reply]
loochy 03:43 PM 04-21-2018
Frank "weak and slow" Zombo
[Reply]
Dante84 03:51 PM 04-21-2018

[Reply]
RunKC 03:56 PM 04-21-2018
Parker Ehinger

Dude surprised us and was rock solid as a rookie. I remember reading that we averaged half a yard more rushing with him than after he got injured.

He was only only able to train his non-injured leg most of last offseason and was clearly not ready. He has put a lot of time in the weight room and bulked up.

I think he can be a decent starter at LG.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:40 PM 04-21-2018
Lampkin doesnt sound so hot in this scouting report

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/profil...kin?id=2557985
[Reply]
Simply Red 04:45 PM 04-21-2018
Interesting - Thanks for sharing - I'll listen after I go pee - thanks again!
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:50 PM 04-21-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Parker Ehinger

Dude surprised us and was rock solid as a rookie. I remember reading that we averaged half a yard more rushing with him than after he got injured.

He was only only able to train his non-injured leg most of last offseason and was clearly not ready. He has put a lot of time in the weight room and bulked up.

I think he can be a decent starter at LG.
We won't fill all upgrade needs through the draft. There will be a handful of spots where we just have to live with the guys we've got on the roster or hope/pray a late round/UDFA guy comes out of nowhere.

LG will be fine if we don't draft a guy. People hate on Witzmann because he's not great, but he'd make a pretty good backup G (at least better than Fulton has ever been for us) and if forced to start because Ehinger's injury really did him in, we'd likely get the equivalent production of last year. We can live with that and kick the can down the road for another year.

In the meantime, if Ehinger is actually healthy, he has the potential to be really good as a starter.
[Reply]
slapnutz_4 05:25 PM 04-21-2018
That would be great... Have u read somewhere he has bulked up or see it somewhere else?
QUOTE=RunKC;13526258]Parker Ehinger

I think he can be a decent starter at LG.[/QUOTE]
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:31 AM 06-17-2018
I heard a podcast saying Jordan Stearns is coming along well.
[Reply]
TRR 05:29 AM 06-17-2018
KC could have something in Arrion Springs as well. Really liked his play at Oregon. It felt like he was there forever. Not the biggest, fastest, or strongest player but he’s instinctive and gives you 110% every play. I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t find his way on the roster.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:40 AM 06-17-2018
Originally Posted by TRR:
KC could have something in Arrion Springs as well. Really liked his play at Oregon. It felt like he was there forever. Not the biggest, fastest, or strongest player but he’s instinctive and gives you 110% every play. I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t find his way on the roster.

What position does he play ?
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up