ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 15
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>STORYTIME w/yer crazy cousin rabblerouser
rabblerouser 11:54 AM 12-19-2017
It's not really a story, just me venting.

Last August, I took a job in Healthcare admin, good benefits, and got my own place out in the country, just me and the dog...

Around the same time, I started seeing a good friend of mine, she's been my friend for years...we started sleeping together. I mean, she's pretty smoking, perfect ass and perky titties. Awesome sexual chemistry. Before long I had a key to her place, we were planning meals and weekends together, I was picking her kids up from school and taking them to karate on Tues/Thurs...

And then things go haywire :

She starts nitpicking me to death.
Then about 2 weeks ago, I find the ubiquitous "hey you wanna do me on your lunch hour text" on her phone (by accident - not a snoop), to which she tried to explain away and told me also that we hadn't actually sat down and defined anything yet, but that if I wanted her to not talk with (or ****) other guys, and be exclusive, then she would be into that...

Well we broke up last night, for the best but man I'm ****ing depressed. She ****ing physically attacked me, neighbors called the cops, it was stupid. I'm embarrassed. Maybe someday, I'll meet a nice girl who won't cheat on me or get drunk and try to beat me up...but I doubt it. I mean, I'm a good dude, don't cheat or hit the wimmin folk, good job, live on my own...I deserve to be treated with respect. So...I'm probably going to isolate myself for awhile. She was one of my best friends for a long time. It makes me sad.

So, I don't need any "chin up" or "you're better off" or "well, what'd you expect!?"

I just need to know if there are ANY women between the ages of, say, 23 and 42 that actually cook, clean, do laundry, don't drink excessively, don't go batshit off the rails when they DO have a couple, and won't **** the neighbor or suck off the pizza guy everytime your back is turned?? Someone I can CONVERSE with, and have a real connection with? Someone who respects themselves and others, and are comfortable enough inside themselves to show that respect ALWAYS?

Do they even make those anymore?
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:26 PM 12-19-2017
In my house the wife stays the fuck away from me while I'm watching the Chiefs play.

It works for us.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:56 PM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
She was a good friend for like 8 years before we "hopped in the sack".
And you didn’t know she’d fuck anything with hang down? :-)
[Reply]
stevieray 09:09 PM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Rabble,
You actually want a woman who does your laundry and the cleaning too? Yikes!
Be prepared to be the sole breadwinner if that's the case.
25 years and counting.

My wife loves being a homemaker.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 09:10 PM 12-19-2017
You know my ex? Well, ****me it was her all along, I thought it was me. What a relief.

Oh, and give the dog some cashews, dogs love cashews.

Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
It's not really a story, just me venting.

Last August, I took a job in Healthcare admin, good benefits, and got my own place out in the country, just me and the dog...

Around the same time, I started seeing a good friend of mine, she's been my friend for years...we started sleeping together. I mean, she's pretty smoking, perfect ass and perky titties. Awesome sexual chemistry. Before long I had a key to her place, we were planning meals and weekends together, I was picking her kids up from school and taking them to karate on Tues/Thurs...

And then things go haywire :

She starts nitpicking me to death.
Then about 2 weeks ago, I find the ubiquitous "hey you wanna do me on your lunch hour text" on her phone (by accident - not a snoop), to which she tried to explain away and told me also that we hadn't actually sat down and defined anything yet, but that if I wanted her to not talk with (or ****) other guys, and be exclusive, then she would be into that...

Well we broke up last night, for the best but man I'm ****ing depressed. She ****ing physically attacked me, neighbors called the cops, it was stupid. I'm embarrassed. Maybe someday, I'll meet a nice girl who won't cheat on me or get drunk and try to beat me up...but I doubt it. I mean, I'm a good dude, don't cheat or hit the wimmin folk, good job, live on my own...I deserve to be treated with respect. So...I'm probably going to isolate myself for awhile. She was one of my best friends for a long time. It makes me sad.

So, I don't need any "chin up" or "you're better off" or "well, what'd you expect!?"

I just need to know if there are ANY women between the ages of, say, 23 and 42 that actually cook, clean, do laundry, don't drink excessively, don't go batshit off the rails when they DO have a couple, and won't **** the neighbor or suck off the pizza guy everytime your back is turned?? Someone I can CONVERSE with, and have a real connection with? Someone who respects themselves and others, and are comfortable enough inside themselves to show that respect ALWAYS?

Do they even make those anymore?

[Reply]
cooper barrett 09:13 PM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
JFC when will you stupid ****s learn?
Originally Posted by Servant_KC:
And what lesson is this?
I'm waiting on the SAUTO's infinite knowledge of women and relationships.... I'm sure Clay will chime in soon....
[Reply]
cooper barrett 09:34 PM 12-19-2017
Here we go again...

Rule 1, If the story sounds too good to be true, It usually is...

Rule 2. Never let a dependency become a relationship.

Rule 3 If it starts with "I've" It's bullshit.

Originally Posted by scho63:
Serious question, why not try to help her get better? :-)

You can't tell her she is a bad lay but there are ways to help her get better. Do you know if she even likes sex or does she do it out of duty and loyalty to you?

had some women that were less than stellar and most were open minded to learn. A couple just didn't like sex as much as I thought they did.

I've also had quite a few freaks and a couple of them who you would never guess were nymphos and great in bed.

They gotta be open minded.

[Reply]
cooper barrett 09:35 PM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Nah, dawg. You should meet my mom. Or her mom. Or her sister.

They should all be sainted.
Why didn't I see that coming from him? I never knew Mrs Cleaver was German.
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:57 PM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
I'm waiting on the SAUTO's infinite knowledge of women and relationships.... I'm sure Clay will chime in soon....
I posted my lesson.

And fuck yourself
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:08 PM 12-19-2017
I see your X is making videos

[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:39 AM 12-20-2017
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
It sounds like neither one of you is what rabblerouser is looking for.
That's probably the safest assumption ever, lol
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:41 AM 12-20-2017
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I'm going to say one serious thing here and then move on to what I do.

Someone once told me if I ran into an asshole today, I ran into an asshole. If I run into Assholes every day, maybe I'm the asshole.

If someone is constantly ending up with 'bad relationships' they should see the common theme. Maybe what you need to do is focus on yourself, get your own shit in order, learn how to be happy with yourself and your life and keep an open mind for opportunity.

I know this much, when someone decides they need a girlfriend and go looking for that, they often overlook warning signs. Go live, do awesome things, surround yourself with good people and good things will happen.
No shit, I'm not actively seeking one out.

I'm just wondering if I should even leave the light on at this point :-)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:46 AM 12-20-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
And you didn’t know she’d **** anything with hang down? :-)
No, but I did know about the drinking issue, though, to be fair, she had been doing stellar.

But yeah I've just completely removed myself from the situation. It's really my only option.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:51 AM 12-20-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
You're no better and no worse than the rest of us. Shake it off like water off a duck's back.
And this is reality.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 08:56 AM 12-20-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Nah, dawg. You should meet my mom. Or her mom. Or her sister.

They should all be sainted.
Jehova’s Witness women are crazy.
[Reply]
SPchief 08:59 AM 12-20-2017
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Holy shit. Im in the exact same situation. I have finally found a great faithful woman who is very attractive, cooks, cleans, and never complains. She treats me like gold, but she sucks in bed. She rarely turns down sex but she just doesnt do it for me at all. In the end though, she's worth it. Ive had plenty of nympho whores that couldnt cook and refused to clean, the shitty sex is worth it...I can always jerk off when she's in the shower.
This is just pathetic.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 15
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up