ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 15
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>STORYTIME w/yer crazy cousin rabblerouser
rabblerouser 11:54 AM 12-19-2017
It's not really a story, just me venting.

Last August, I took a job in Healthcare admin, good benefits, and got my own place out in the country, just me and the dog...

Around the same time, I started seeing a good friend of mine, she's been my friend for years...we started sleeping together. I mean, she's pretty smoking, perfect ass and perky titties. Awesome sexual chemistry. Before long I had a key to her place, we were planning meals and weekends together, I was picking her kids up from school and taking them to karate on Tues/Thurs...

And then things go haywire :

She starts nitpicking me to death.
Then about 2 weeks ago, I find the ubiquitous "hey you wanna do me on your lunch hour text" on her phone (by accident - not a snoop), to which she tried to explain away and told me also that we hadn't actually sat down and defined anything yet, but that if I wanted her to not talk with (or ****) other guys, and be exclusive, then she would be into that...

Well we broke up last night, for the best but man I'm ****ing depressed. She ****ing physically attacked me, neighbors called the cops, it was stupid. I'm embarrassed. Maybe someday, I'll meet a nice girl who won't cheat on me or get drunk and try to beat me up...but I doubt it. I mean, I'm a good dude, don't cheat or hit the wimmin folk, good job, live on my own...I deserve to be treated with respect. So...I'm probably going to isolate myself for awhile. She was one of my best friends for a long time. It makes me sad.

So, I don't need any "chin up" or "you're better off" or "well, what'd you expect!?"

I just need to know if there are ANY women between the ages of, say, 23 and 42 that actually cook, clean, do laundry, don't drink excessively, don't go batshit off the rails when they DO have a couple, and won't **** the neighbor or suck off the pizza guy everytime your back is turned?? Someone I can CONVERSE with, and have a real connection with? Someone who respects themselves and others, and are comfortable enough inside themselves to show that respect ALWAYS?

Do they even make those anymore?
[Reply]
gblowfish 03:40 PM 12-19-2017
In my house I do most of the cooking, she does some. We both do laundry. She sews stuff for me. I do all the yard work, I take care of the cars. We both do dishes, but there's just two of us, so that's not a problem. I take the trash out, and do the bills. We split all the household expenses 50-50. I buy most of the groceries, she buys me clothes. It works for us.
[Reply]
Eleazar 03:45 PM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
:-) at the coddling of rabbledipshit
Do you know anything about him? Drug addict. Deadbeat dad. Looks like a walrus. "Career" so far has been playing dive bars. WTF does he have to offer?

Then he comes on here blubbering about finding his soulmate--"someone that will actually cook, clean, do laundry..." JFC...
I'm sure the ladies are lining up for that.
:-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:47 PM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
In my house I do most of the cooking, she does some. We both do laundry. She sews stuff for me. I do all the yard work, I take care of the cars. We both do dishes, but there's just two of us, so that's not a problem. I take the trash out, and do the bills. We split all the household expenses 50-50. I buy most of the groceries, she buys me clothes. It works for us.
Originally Posted by tooge:
I do 90 percent of the cooking at the Tooge clan. She does the laundry. We split the cleaning. I clean all the shit I use, like the garage, mancave, shop, and kitchen, and she cleans all the other shit. Works for us.
It sounds like neither one of you is what rabblerouser is looking for.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 03:48 PM 12-19-2017
Do you know anything about him? Drug addict. Deadbeat dad. Looks like a walrus. "Career" so far has been playing dive bars. WTF does he have to offer?

Then he comes on here blubbering about finding his soulmate--"someone that will actually cook, clean, do laundry..." JFC...

wow....

was this really necessary? I mean at the end of the day we are all brothers here, Chiefs Nation ...Chiefs Planet.

I mean I can be a dick to people and people are dicks to me at times here but i would fucking go out of my way to help anyone here....

Whats your deal? Why bring it to this level..? You must be a genuinely miserable person.
[Reply]
JakeLV 04:40 PM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Biggest pain point in a relationship is finances. Sounds like you two have a system that works.
[Reply]
Iowanian 04:44 PM 12-19-2017
I'm going to say one serious thing here and then move on to what I do.

Someone once told me if I ran into an asshole today, I ran into an asshole. If I run into Assholes every day, maybe I'm the asshole.

If someone is constantly ending up with 'bad relationships' they should see the common theme. Maybe what you need to do is focus on yourself, get your own shit in order, learn how to be happy with yourself and your life and keep an open mind for opportunity.

I know this much, when someone decides they need a girlfriend and go looking for that, they often overlook warning signs. Go live, do awesome things, surround yourself with good people and good things will happen.
[Reply]
Bwana 04:52 PM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Yes
Good call
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:14 PM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I just need to know if there are ANY women between the ages of, say, 23 and 42 that actually cook, clean, do laundry
I'm sure that there are millions upon millions of women in this country in that specific age range that can cook, clean and launder their clothes.

How many women will do that for you? Probably zero.

I've never had a woman-friend, girlfriend or wife-cook for me, clean up after me or do my laundry. Those are MY responsibilities, not someone else's responsibilities. I wouldn't want to be involved with a woman that wanted to do those things for me. Better yourself. Don't spend time doting on me. Blech.

don't drink excessively, don't go batshit off the rails when they DO have a couple
I've never been a fan of women that drink excessively and quite frankly, anything other than a cocktail or two and wine. I am completely unattracted to women who drink beer, do shots, etc.

Now, if we're talking college age, that's a bit different. But a woman in her 30's and 40's, especially a single mother with children?

Again, blech.

and won't **** the neighbor or suck off the pizza guy everytime your back is turned??
This is where you're required to actually VET the person that you're considering having a relationship. Talk to her about her father, brothers and uncles. Does she have a good relationship with them and does she speak fondly of them? Meet them, speak to them. They will most likely tell you if she's a pain in the ass.

If they have kind things to say about her, you should be in the clear. If not, run as fast as you can. A woman that doesn't have a healthy relationship with her father will never have a healthy relationship with you.

Someone I can CONVERSE with and have a real connection with?
About what? Your troubles? Your past troubles? Your problems? Probably not. Start FRESH. If you're both miserable, more misery will follow. Don't dwell on the past or past relationships that have failed. Talk about the future, not the past.

Someone who respects themselves and others, and are comfortable enough inside themselves to show that respect ALWAYS?
Again, this goes back to seriously vetting the person. Bangin' around is one thing - taking children to school is another. Don't mess around with a woman you don't know. Even though you've said you've known her for 8 years, it's pretty clear that you didn't know her at all.

Do they even make those anymore?
The kind of woman that's going to cook, clean and take care of you like it's 1950? Sure. She'll also suck every pizza guy's dick behind your back because you're treating her like shit.

Man up. Take care of yourself 100%. Don't allow someone to enter your life and take it over because the end result will be the same as this failed relationship.
[Reply]
eDave 06:19 PM 12-19-2017
June Cleaver was fictional.
[Reply]
MTG#10 06:27 PM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
I married one of those girls. The trade-off is that she has very little sex-drive post babies.
Holy shit. Im in the exact same situation. I have finally found a great faithful woman who is very attractive, cooks, cleans, and never complains. She treats me like gold, but she sucks in bed. She rarely turns down sex but she just doesnt do it for me at all. In the end though, she's worth it. Ive had plenty of nympho whores that couldnt cook and refused to clean, the shitty sex is worth it...I can always jerk off when she's in the shower.
[Reply]
scho63 06:30 PM 12-19-2017
Take it from someone who knows and experienced it first hand, crazy chicks are all fantastic in the beginning but when things turn, and they eventually will, it goes ugly, dark and dangerous real fast.

You will be hurt deeply at first but it goes away quickly as the stress of a bad relationship goes away.
[Reply]
scho63 06:33 PM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Holy shit. Im in the exact same situation. I have finally found a great faithful woman who is very attractive, cooks, cleans, and never complains. She treats me like gold, but she sucks in bed. She rarely turns down sex but she just doesnt do it for me at all. In the end though, she's worth it. Ive had plenty of nympho whores that couldnt cook and refused to clean, the shitty sex is worth it...I can always jerk off when she's in the shower.
Serious question, why not try to help her get better? :-)

You can't tell her she is a bad lay but there are ways to help her get better. Do you know if she even likes sex or does she do it out of duty and loyalty to you?

I've had some women that were less than stellar and most were open minded to learn. A couple just didn't like sex as much as I thought they did.

I've also had quite a few freaks and a couple of them who you would never guess were nymphos and great in bed.

They gotta be open minded.
[Reply]
notorious 06:36 PM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by Bwana:
There are a few, but you did indeed dodge a bullet. If you would have married that and then found out she was a stray bone catcher, you would have been ****ed.
Everyone else would have been fucked.
[Reply]
MTG#10 12-19-2017, 06:54 PM
This message has been deleted by MTG#10. Reason: ...
Trivers 07:17 PM 12-19-2017

Judge not, yet yea be judged.

Don't dog pile on a guy when he is down.

You are so lucky Austin puts up with your antics. If I owned CP, you would be perm banned.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:23 PM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by eDave:
June Cleaver was fictional.
Nah, dawg. You should meet my mom. Or her mom. Or her sister.

They should all be sainted.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 15
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up