ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 15
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>STORYTIME w/yer crazy cousin rabblerouser
rabblerouser 11:54 AM 12-19-2017
It's not really a story, just me venting.

Last August, I took a job in Healthcare admin, good benefits, and got my own place out in the country, just me and the dog...

Around the same time, I started seeing a good friend of mine, she's been my friend for years...we started sleeping together. I mean, she's pretty smoking, perfect ass and perky titties. Awesome sexual chemistry. Before long I had a key to her place, we were planning meals and weekends together, I was picking her kids up from school and taking them to karate on Tues/Thurs...

And then things go haywire :

She starts nitpicking me to death.
Then about 2 weeks ago, I find the ubiquitous "hey you wanna do me on your lunch hour text" on her phone (by accident - not a snoop), to which she tried to explain away and told me also that we hadn't actually sat down and defined anything yet, but that if I wanted her to not talk with (or ****) other guys, and be exclusive, then she would be into that...

Well we broke up last night, for the best but man I'm ****ing depressed. She ****ing physically attacked me, neighbors called the cops, it was stupid. I'm embarrassed. Maybe someday, I'll meet a nice girl who won't cheat on me or get drunk and try to beat me up...but I doubt it. I mean, I'm a good dude, don't cheat or hit the wimmin folk, good job, live on my own...I deserve to be treated with respect. So...I'm probably going to isolate myself for awhile. She was one of my best friends for a long time. It makes me sad.

So, I don't need any "chin up" or "you're better off" or "well, what'd you expect!?"

I just need to know if there are ANY women between the ages of, say, 23 and 42 that actually cook, clean, do laundry, don't drink excessively, don't go batshit off the rails when they DO have a couple, and won't **** the neighbor or suck off the pizza guy everytime your back is turned?? Someone I can CONVERSE with, and have a real connection with? Someone who respects themselves and others, and are comfortable enough inside themselves to show that respect ALWAYS?

Do they even make those anymore?
[Reply]
el borracho 02:41 PM 12-19-2017
So you wanted to be exclusive; she said she would be into it; and then you broke up? You effed up, you big drama queen. You are a grown up. Have the big talks before trading keys and ask for what you want.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:44 PM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I know this, now.

I was a total rube.
Nah, everyone has to learn.
Now you know. No matter what relationship you had with a girl it changes the minute you sleep with them. I've ruined more than one friendship by letting it get to sex and kept more than one by not.
[Reply]
Iowanian 02:44 PM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
:-) at the coddling of rabbledipshit
Do you know anything about him? Drug addict. Deadbeat dad. Looks like a walrus. "Career" so far has been playing dive bars. WTF does he have to offer?

Then he comes on here blubbering about finding his soulmate--"someone that will actually cook, clean, do laundry..." JFC...
I'm sure the ladies are lining up for that.

If it makes you feel better, I visualize you as a worn out trucker's cum sock sadly dropped into a snow muck covered, dimly lit parking lot.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:45 PM 12-19-2017
:-) at the coddling of rabbledipshit
Do you know anything about him? Drug addict. Deadbeat dad. Looks like a walrus. "Career" so far has been playing dive bars. WTF does he have to offer?

Then he comes on here blubbering about finding his soulmate--"someone that will actually cook, clean, do laundry..." JFC...
I'm sure the ladies are lining up for that.
Everyone has some shit in their rear view mirror. Difference is he's not a flaming hemorrhoid and you are.

Best part about you saying all this is you don't even know how bad it makes you look.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:48 PM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Take her home after Wednesday bible study. She'll sheepishly ask you in for milk and cookies, and to show you pictures of her cat. You sit in the living room and start watching the 700 Club. One thing leads to another. A little hand holding, a little peck on the cheek. Next thing you know she's straddling you in the bathtub, baptizing you in the name of daddy, junior and the spook. Then comes the part where she drags you butt nekked by your johnson into the bedroom, and she rides you like the wild west, scratching and clawing and shrieking RELEASE THE DEMONS at climax. Then after she collapses exhausted across your wet, bleeding splooge encrusted body, she rolls off, wraps herself in a bed sheet, gets on her knees in front of the picture of White Jesus in the living room and begs his forgiveness for her moment of weakness. She then hands you your pants and shoes, gives you a peck on the cheek, pushes you out the door and says "See you next Wednesday!"
Are you sure that rabblerouser is catholic?
[Reply]
cosmo20002 02:53 PM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Everyone has some shit in their rear view mirror. Difference is he's not a flaming hemorrhoid and you are.

Best part about you saying all this is you don't even know how bad it makes you look.
Oh, he is. It just that he's your type of flaming hemorrhoid. And that's why you're not ripping him for his blubbering like you would some others.

He didn't know that fucking his friend would change things? :-)
[Reply]
vailpass 02:57 PM 12-19-2017
Oh, he is. It just that he's your type of flaming hemorrhoid. And that's why you're not ripping him for his blubbering like you would some others.

He didn't know that ****ing his friend would change things? :-)
Read post #7.

It's a little late for you to want to join the conversation now that you've stank up the room. Next time maybe do so a little earlier.
[Reply]
Dartgod 02:59 PM 12-19-2017
Read post #7.

It's a little late for you to want to join the conversation now that you've stank up the room. Next time maybe do so a little earlier.
Cosmo couldn't join the conversation now even if he wanted to. :-)
[Reply]
vailpass 03:01 PM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Cosmo couldn't join the conversation now even if he wanted to. :-)
Did he get moderated?
[Reply]
Dartgod 03:11 PM 12-19-2017
Did he get moderated?
Yes
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:18 PM 12-19-2017
Jesus Christ man stiffen up. Go out and get yourself a grudge **** and you'll be alright again.
Also, I'm feeling this^
[Reply]
vailpass 03:23 PM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Also, I'm feeling this^
You're no better and no worse than the rest of us. Shake it off like water off a duck's back.
[Reply]
tooge 03:23 PM 12-19-2017
A trailer park loser sticking up for a junkie deadbeat dad. It's very sweet.
I think what we have here is a good old tard fight.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 03:29 PM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Rabble,
You actually want a woman who does your laundry and the cleaning too? Yikes!
Be prepared to be the sole breadwinner if that's the case.
So laundry & cleaning means they don't have to work?
[Reply]
tooge 03:34 PM 12-19-2017
I do 90 percent of the cooking at the Tooge clan. She does the laundry. We split the cleaning. I clean all the shit I use, like the garage, mancave, shop, and kitchen, and she cleans all the other shit. Works for us.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 15
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up