ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 15
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>STORYTIME w/yer crazy cousin rabblerouser
rabblerouser 11:54 AM 12-19-2017
It's not really a story, just me venting.

Last August, I took a job in Healthcare admin, good benefits, and got my own place out in the country, just me and the dog...

Around the same time, I started seeing a good friend of mine, she's been my friend for years...we started sleeping together. I mean, she's pretty smoking, perfect ass and perky titties. Awesome sexual chemistry. Before long I had a key to her place, we were planning meals and weekends together, I was picking her kids up from school and taking them to karate on Tues/Thurs...

And then things go haywire :

She starts nitpicking me to death.
Then about 2 weeks ago, I find the ubiquitous "hey you wanna do me on your lunch hour text" on her phone (by accident - not a snoop), to which she tried to explain away and told me also that we hadn't actually sat down and defined anything yet, but that if I wanted her to not talk with (or ****) other guys, and be exclusive, then she would be into that...

Well we broke up last night, for the best but man I'm ****ing depressed. She ****ing physically attacked me, neighbors called the cops, it was stupid. I'm embarrassed. Maybe someday, I'll meet a nice girl who won't cheat on me or get drunk and try to beat me up...but I doubt it. I mean, I'm a good dude, don't cheat or hit the wimmin folk, good job, live on my own...I deserve to be treated with respect. So...I'm probably going to isolate myself for awhile. She was one of my best friends for a long time. It makes me sad.

So, I don't need any "chin up" or "you're better off" or "well, what'd you expect!?"

I just need to know if there are ANY women between the ages of, say, 23 and 42 that actually cook, clean, do laundry, don't drink excessively, don't go batshit off the rails when they DO have a couple, and won't **** the neighbor or suck off the pizza guy everytime your back is turned?? Someone I can CONVERSE with, and have a real connection with? Someone who respects themselves and others, and are comfortable enough inside themselves to show that respect ALWAYS?

Do they even make those anymore?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:15 PM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
The only bad part of being single is having to cook and clean for yourself
And draining your own snake.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:16 PM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
She was a good friend for like 8 years before we "hopped in the sack".
And you never got the vibe she was a bone hound?
[Reply]
gblowfish 02:16 PM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Get involved in a downtown kc church that's designed for young adults (Rez downtown, The Cause etc...) Both have women.
Take her home after Wednesday bible study. She'll sheepishly ask you in for milk and cookies, and to show you pictures of her cat. You sit in the living room and start watching the 700 Club. One thing leads to another. A little hand holding, a little peck on the cheek. Next thing you know she's straddling you in the bathtub, baptizing you in the name of daddy, junior and the spook. Then comes the part where she drags you butt nekked by your johnson into the bedroom, and she rides you like the wild west, scratching and clawing and shrieking RELEASE THE DEMONS at climax. Then after she collapses exhausted across your wet, bleeding splooge encrusted body, she rolls off, wraps herself in a bed sheet, gets on her knees in front of the picture of White Jesus in the living room and begs his forgiveness for her moment of weakness. She then hands you your pants and shoes, gives you a peck on the cheek, pushes you out the door and says "See you next Wednesday!"
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:17 PM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Volunteer at some non-profits where girls in their 20s volunteer.

Get involved in a downtown kc church that's designed for young adults (Rez downtown, The Cause etc...) Both have women.
Yep, he should try church, or even the black awareness rally... theres good girls there

[Reply]
Iowanian 02:21 PM 12-19-2017
I know people on both sides of the fence on this one....I know a couple of great gals who don't have much luck finding guys who deserve them either.

It's only been 4 months, at your age exactly how invested are you? If she's been such a good friend prior to boning, you knew what she was about and how she treated her other studs. Wish her well and move on.

You don't have any problems a flesh light a case of malt liquor won't fix.

Also...Cosmo is a huge douchebag who deserves anything life throws on his belly.
[Reply]
Iconic 02:22 PM 12-19-2017
Screening. Men and women these days don't know how to screen for the spouse they want in their life. Your best friend is your best friend not your future wife. People these days need to start judging who they give their time/love/sex to more carefully. See if your values align, ask questions- big ones, that will tell you a lot about how the person will manage stressful marriage situations. It avoids a lot of pain and suffering and tells you quickly the kind of person you're dealing with. If they don't fit the mold you like - cut them off. And learn to trade some things. Sometimes the perfect girl that won't cheat and has no drinking problem might not come with the best tits or may ask you to drink less. So what? It's worth it if she's sober and sucking your dick till death. Just my opinion on this topic in general.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:25 PM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
She was a good friend for like 8 years before we "hopped in the sack".
That chapter ended and a new one began the minute you put the wood to her.
Did you not know that?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:26 PM 12-19-2017
Rabble,
You actually want a woman who does your laundry and the cleaning too? Yikes!
Be prepared to be the sole breadwinner if that's the case.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:29 PM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
And you never got the vibe she was a bone hound?
Not to that extent. I mean, it's not like either one of us are hanging out in the bars anymore.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:31 PM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Yep, he should try church, or even the black awareness rally... theres good girls there

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:32 PM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
That chapter ended and a new one began the minute you put the wood to her.
Did you not know that?
I know this, now.

I was a total rube.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:34 PM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Look at the bright side. Now you don't have to blow a couple hundred on her and her kids for Christmas.
Yup.

Last minute shopping for my kid only.

Effing AWESOME.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:35 PM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by Iconic:
Screening. Men and women these days don't know how to screen for the spouse they want in their life. Your best friend is your best friend not your future wife. People these days need to start judging who they give their time/love/sex to more carefully. See if your values align, ask questions- big ones, that will tell you a lot about how the person will manage stressful marriage situations. It avoids a lot of pain and suffering and tells you quickly the kind of person you're dealing with. If they don't fit the mold you like - cut them off. And learn to trade some things. Sometimes the perfect girl that won't cheat and has no drinking problem might not come with the best tits or may ask you to drink less. So what? It's worth it if she's sober and sucking your dick till death. Just my opinion on this topic in general.
Great advice, thank you.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:37 PM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I know people on both sides of the fence on this one....I know a couple of great gals who don't have much luck finding guys who deserve them either.

It's only been 4 months, at your age exactly how invested are you? If she's been such a good friend prior to boning, you knew what she was about and how she treated her other studs. Wish her well and move on.

You don't have any problems a flesh light a case of malt liquor won't fix.

Also...Cosmo is a huge douchebag who deserves anything life throws on his belly.
All true.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 02:39 PM 12-19-2017
:-) at the coddling of rabbledipshit
Do you know anything about him? Drug addict. Deadbeat dad. Looks like a walrus. "Career" so far has been playing dive bars. WTF does he have to offer?

Then he comes on here blubbering about finding his soulmate--"someone that will actually cook, clean, do laundry..." JFC...
I'm sure the ladies are lining up for that.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 15
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up