ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 15
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>STORYTIME w/yer crazy cousin rabblerouser
rabblerouser 11:54 AM 12-19-2017
It's not really a story, just me venting.

Last August, I took a job in Healthcare admin, good benefits, and got my own place out in the country, just me and the dog...

Around the same time, I started seeing a good friend of mine, she's been my friend for years...we started sleeping together. I mean, she's pretty smoking, perfect ass and perky titties. Awesome sexual chemistry. Before long I had a key to her place, we were planning meals and weekends together, I was picking her kids up from school and taking them to karate on Tues/Thurs...

And then things go haywire :

She starts nitpicking me to death.
Then about 2 weeks ago, I find the ubiquitous "hey you wanna do me on your lunch hour text" on her phone (by accident - not a snoop), to which she tried to explain away and told me also that we hadn't actually sat down and defined anything yet, but that if I wanted her to not talk with (or ****) other guys, and be exclusive, then she would be into that...

Well we broke up last night, for the best but man I'm ****ing depressed. She ****ing physically attacked me, neighbors called the cops, it was stupid. I'm embarrassed. Maybe someday, I'll meet a nice girl who won't cheat on me or get drunk and try to beat me up...but I doubt it. I mean, I'm a good dude, don't cheat or hit the wimmin folk, good job, live on my own...I deserve to be treated with respect. So...I'm probably going to isolate myself for awhile. She was one of my best friends for a long time. It makes me sad.

So, I don't need any "chin up" or "you're better off" or "well, what'd you expect!?"

I just need to know if there are ANY women between the ages of, say, 23 and 42 that actually cook, clean, do laundry, don't drink excessively, don't go batshit off the rails when they DO have a couple, and won't **** the neighbor or suck off the pizza guy everytime your back is turned?? Someone I can CONVERSE with, and have a real connection with? Someone who respects themselves and others, and are comfortable enough inside themselves to show that respect ALWAYS?

Do they even make those anymore?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:34 PM 12-19-2017
You weren't exclusive, so nit sure why it surprises you she was gobbling cock on the side.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:35 PM 12-19-2017
Cheer uo...The Chiefs will fuck you good in January though!
[Reply]
tooge 01:49 PM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
You weren't exclusive, so nit sure why it surprises you she was gobbling cock on the side.
I love how you let him down so nicely
[Reply]
cosmo20002 01:52 PM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
You really are a piece of shit, I hope you know that.
A trailer park loser sticking up for a junkie deadbeat dad. It's very sweet.
[Reply]
RobBlake 01:53 PM 12-19-2017
Better luck with women in 35-40 range
[Reply]
vailpass 01:55 PM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
A trailer park loser sticking up for a junkie deadbeat dad. It's very sweet.
Shut the fuck up.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:59 PM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Besides girls don't like nice guys they go for assholes & jerks.
That means all the assholes and jerks are married, leaving men like rabblerouser without decent women, right?
[Reply]
New World Order 01:59 PM 12-19-2017
Volunteer at some non-profits where girls in their 20s volunteer.

Get involved in a downtown kc church that's designed for young adults (Rez downtown, The Cause etc...) Both have women.
[Reply]
redfan 02:00 PM 12-19-2017
JFC. Don't date singlemom for anything meaningful. She's already had one failed relationship, you're just the next in line.
Singlemom needs another revenue stream.
[Reply]
Molitoth 02:00 PM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by :
I just need to know if there are ANY women between the ages of, say, 23 and 42 that actually cook, clean, do laundry, don't drink excessively, don't go batshit off the rails when they DO have a couple, and won't **** the neighbor or suck off the pizza guy every time your back is turned?? Someone I can CONVERSE with, and have a real connection with? Someone who respects themselves and others, and are comfortable enough inside themselves to show that respect ALWAYS?

Do they even make those anymore?

I married one of those girls. The trade-off is that she has very little sex-drive post babies.
[Reply]
gblowfish 02:01 PM 12-19-2017
I was thinking, if her kids are into karate, and she was roughing you up when she got excited, maybe she just likes it rough. Have you tried spankings? Do you wear Hai Karate???

[Reply]
Marcellus 02:05 PM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by RobBlake:
Better luck with women in 35-40 range
True, many older women on their second go around aren't interested in drama and bullshit.

Not all of them, but many of them of very stable and past their wild days.
[Reply]
Bwana 02:06 PM 12-19-2017
There are a few, but you did indeed dodge a bullet. If you would have married that and then found out she was a stray bone catcher, you would have been fucked.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:13 PM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I don't know, man. I happened to luck into my wife. I do my best to keep her happy because she puts up with my shit and is far, far better than I'm good for.

If she were to die or divorce me (God forbid - I'd be so ****ed), I don't think I'd date again.

Many women are ****ing crazy and hell if I can tell the difference between one that is crazy and one that is normal. And at this stage in my life I have shit (assets, career, life of my kids) to lose, so yeah, probably not happening. But if they are single at my age there is probably a reason and I don't intend to determine the reason.

My recommendation - Next chick you think is the greatest thing since sliced bread, don't hop in the sack with her straight away. If she's wanting to **** you straight away, she's probably willing to **** other dudes straight away - which ties directly to your problems. Hang around and be friends first, figure out if she's got all the other stuff you were looking for before the ****ing. It's easier to distance yourself from friends than lovers.

Either that or just **** and quit looking for the other stuff.
She was a good friend for like 8 years before we "hopped in the sack".
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:14 PM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by tooge:
Let me talk to her for ya. Maybe I can clear things up. I'll shoot her a text.
Best of luck, and Godspeed, my friend.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 15
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up