ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 15
« First < 51112131415
Nzoner's Game Room>STORYTIME w/yer crazy cousin rabblerouser
rabblerouser 11:54 AM 12-19-2017
It's not really a story, just me venting.

Last August, I took a job in Healthcare admin, good benefits, and got my own place out in the country, just me and the dog...

Around the same time, I started seeing a good friend of mine, she's been my friend for years...we started sleeping together. I mean, she's pretty smoking, perfect ass and perky titties. Awesome sexual chemistry. Before long I had a key to her place, we were planning meals and weekends together, I was picking her kids up from school and taking them to karate on Tues/Thurs...

And then things go haywire :

She starts nitpicking me to death.
Then about 2 weeks ago, I find the ubiquitous "hey you wanna do me on your lunch hour text" on her phone (by accident - not a snoop), to which she tried to explain away and told me also that we hadn't actually sat down and defined anything yet, but that if I wanted her to not talk with (or ****) other guys, and be exclusive, then she would be into that...

Well we broke up last night, for the best but man I'm ****ing depressed. She ****ing physically attacked me, neighbors called the cops, it was stupid. I'm embarrassed. Maybe someday, I'll meet a nice girl who won't cheat on me or get drunk and try to beat me up...but I doubt it. I mean, I'm a good dude, don't cheat or hit the wimmin folk, good job, live on my own...I deserve to be treated with respect. So...I'm probably going to isolate myself for awhile. She was one of my best friends for a long time. It makes me sad.

So, I don't need any "chin up" or "you're better off" or "well, what'd you expect!?"

I just need to know if there are ANY women between the ages of, say, 23 and 42 that actually cook, clean, do laundry, don't drink excessively, don't go batshit off the rails when they DO have a couple, and won't **** the neighbor or suck off the pizza guy everytime your back is turned?? Someone I can CONVERSE with, and have a real connection with? Someone who respects themselves and others, and are comfortable enough inside themselves to show that respect ALWAYS?

Do they even make those anymore?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:09 AM 06-01-2018
Originally Posted by Chaunceythe3rd:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI02MYwwUzM

Enough said.
I doubt I ever get married again.

It would take an extremely special person with the patience of Job.
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:49 AM 06-01-2018
Sounds to me like you need to get her a web cam and a six pack=profit.
[Reply]
raybec 4 08:52 AM 06-01-2018
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Sounds to me like you need to get her a web cam and a six pack=profit.
They already do bum fights. It's an established market, he could make a killing.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:45 AM 06-05-2018
Anyone here IT?

I can be 'talent provider'...
[Reply]
Ebolapox 09:32 AM 06-05-2018
You on tilt, rouser?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:12 PM 06-05-2018
Originally Posted by Ebolapox:
You on tilt, rouser?
"FREE PLAY"
[Reply]
MTG#10 02:48 PM 06-05-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
She's skinny, so no bundt cake. Pretty cute, and extremely...skilled. Damn good blowjobs, better than most cute girls...

Except that cute face and those awesome BJs come with a price...she makes you pay with your SOUL.

It's one of those situations where you'd meet her and go "Damn! Go rabblerouser!" But the more she talks (and drinks) the uglier she gets...

Total disaster - just add alcohol.

The poor girl seems incapable of making the choice to NOT drink.

Like she has a problem.
I dated a girl like that once, only she was annoying sober too and gave terrible head...face and body of a model though. She once tried to guilt-trip into taking her on a hot-air balloon ride even though she knew I was broke from recently becoming a single father. A real piece of work, that one.
[Reply]
cwhocares 03:23 PM 06-05-2018
WHINE WHINE WHINE S**t happens and it was your turn. Suck it up and get back out there or become a priest. Did you think you would really find clinical advise here?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:06 PM 06-05-2018
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
I dated a girl like that once, only she was annoying sober too and gave terrible head...face and body of a model though. She once tried to guilt-trip into taking her on a hot-air balloon ride even though she knew I was broke from recently becoming a single father. A real piece of work, that one.
Hot air balloon ride?
[Reply]
Predarat 07:38 AM 06-06-2018
Yes but they are rare. Very very rare. The odds of successfully finding one in your lifetime are approximately 3720 to 1.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:15 PM 06-19-2018
Originally Posted by Predarat:
Yes but they are rare. Very very rare. The odds of successfully finding one in your lifetime are approximately 3720 to 1.
Mine are more like 850000 to 1.

About to get a haircut though...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:16 PM 06-19-2018
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
I'll bet their trailer smells like cat piss.
That's crack.

Crack smells like cat piss.

Or so I hear...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:17 PM 06-19-2018
Oh wait, that's crack mixed with cat piss.

It's all about the subtle differences.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 15
« First < 51112131415
Up