ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 15
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>STORYTIME w/yer crazy cousin rabblerouser
rabblerouser 11:54 AM 12-19-2017
It's not really a story, just me venting.

Last August, I took a job in Healthcare admin, good benefits, and got my own place out in the country, just me and the dog...

Around the same time, I started seeing a good friend of mine, she's been my friend for years...we started sleeping together. I mean, she's pretty smoking, perfect ass and perky titties. Awesome sexual chemistry. Before long I had a key to her place, we were planning meals and weekends together, I was picking her kids up from school and taking them to karate on Tues/Thurs...

And then things go haywire :

She starts nitpicking me to death.
Then about 2 weeks ago, I find the ubiquitous "hey you wanna do me on your lunch hour text" on her phone (by accident - not a snoop), to which she tried to explain away and told me also that we hadn't actually sat down and defined anything yet, but that if I wanted her to not talk with (or ****) other guys, and be exclusive, then she would be into that...

Well we broke up last night, for the best but man I'm ****ing depressed. She ****ing physically attacked me, neighbors called the cops, it was stupid. I'm embarrassed. Maybe someday, I'll meet a nice girl who won't cheat on me or get drunk and try to beat me up...but I doubt it. I mean, I'm a good dude, don't cheat or hit the wimmin folk, good job, live on my own...I deserve to be treated with respect. So...I'm probably going to isolate myself for awhile. She was one of my best friends for a long time. It makes me sad.

So, I don't need any "chin up" or "you're better off" or "well, what'd you expect!?"

I just need to know if there are ANY women between the ages of, say, 23 and 42 that actually cook, clean, do laundry, don't drink excessively, don't go batshit off the rails when they DO have a couple, and won't **** the neighbor or suck off the pizza guy everytime your back is turned?? Someone I can CONVERSE with, and have a real connection with? Someone who respects themselves and others, and are comfortable enough inside themselves to show that respect ALWAYS?

Do they even make those anymore?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:02 PM 12-20-2017
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
"hey you wanna do me on your lunch hour"

I'm picturing a lady mullet and a tasmanian devil tattoo on her ankle. Sounds like you're much better off now.
And that's real
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:02 PM 12-20-2017
Originally Posted by Ebolapox:
So... full on 40 year old virgin?
40 year old virgin would be better than what he’s got now.

Gotta screen out the crazy or live in it.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:35 PM 12-20-2017
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
You literally said it in the message I quoted. "You want them to do laundry & clean? Yikes! You better be prepared to be the sole breadwinner."

But you explain it better here to which I agree. Both work - both share responsibilities around the house. One works - then one takes care of the house.

Yeah I wasn't saying that I wouldn't share in the duties...but this scenario is extremely hypothetical.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:58 PM 12-20-2017

I'm picturing a lady mullet and a tasmanian devil tattoo on her ankle. Sounds like you're much better off now.
She keeps it up and it's a certainty.

And yes...my world is much better now already.
[Reply]
TLO 02:52 PM 12-20-2017

[Reply]
Marcellus 04:06 PM 12-20-2017

via GIPHY

[Reply]
KCUnited 04:12 PM 12-20-2017

[Reply]
raybec 4 04:39 PM 12-20-2017
Whole family at the state fair

[Reply]
stumppy 05:01 PM 12-20-2017
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Whole family at the state fair

That picture looks almost exactly like an old employee of mine and his family.
Couple differences, Mom should beholding a can of Bud., smoking a non filter palmall, and her belly was all beer gut. The boy would normally be checking his sisters' tits out while 14 year old sis would be giving any man around the 'Come fuck me' look.
They were truly a disturbing family.
[Reply]
stumppy 05:03 PM 12-20-2017
:-)

KINGPIN for TMFW.
[Reply]
raybec 4 05:04 PM 12-20-2017
Originally Posted by stumppy:
That picture looks almost exactly like an old employee of mine and his family.
Couple differences, Mom should beholding a can of Bud., smoking a non filter palmall, and her belly was all beer gut. The boy would normally be checking his sisters' tits out while 14 year old sis would be giving any man around the 'Come **** me' look.
They were truly a disturbing family.
The kids cleaned their act up and became karate experts, didn't you read the thread?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:08 PM 12-20-2017
The kids cleaned their act up and became karate experts, didn't you read the thread?
No...that isn't at all how the story has turned...
[Reply]
stumppy 05:12 PM 12-20-2017
Nope, Seen the picture and said 'OMG, that's Bill's family'. :-)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:20 PM 12-20-2017
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Nope, Seen the picture and said 'OMG, that's Bill's family'. :-)
Poor, poor Bill.

I want to take this opportunity to thank Chiefs Planet, every poster here (except SAUTO), for this sobering, unfiltered glimpse of what my future held with Alcoholic Babymamma Drama and the 2 shitlins.

I've got my own kid, a decent job, trucks to work on, flooring to fix, a record to mix...

What the CUCK was I even doing hanging out with that crazy bitch?? The pussy was damn good, great even.

But I've had great pussies before her, I shall have some great ones after, as well...

Because NO pussy is worth that shit.
Better off beating off.
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:23 PM 12-20-2017
I gave you a sobering unfiltered glimpse of what's been happening to you.

Cum kisses.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 15
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up