ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Media Center>FX: Legion
Bowser 01:50 PM 02-12-2017

[Reply]
Bowser 01:50 PM 02-12-2017
Did anyone catch this? Definitely a different flare from what Marvel shows usually are. I liked it, and I'm curious to see where they take it from here.
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:12 PM 02-12-2017
I didn't. Can you explain it some? I thought I was going to be super into Preacher. I couldn't.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:15 PM 02-12-2017
Noah Hawley - All you had to say.
[Reply]
Bowser 03:55 PM 02-12-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I didn't. Can you explain it some? I thought I was going to be super into Preacher. I couldn't.
It's set in the X-Men universe. The main character is Xavier's bastard child whom Xavier has no knowledge of (per the comics, anyway). He has incredible abilities, but he thinks it's all in his head and he is suffering from Dissociative Identity Disorder.

It was a quirky first episode, but I liked it. I'll give it a chance going forward.

And you didn't like Preacher? WTF
[Reply]
Bowser 03:56 PM 02-12-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Noah Hawley - All you had to say.
Did you like Fargo, Buehler? The same guy behind that is doing this....
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:11 PM 02-12-2017
It was good but...weird. Little slow at times. But I liked it.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:16 PM 02-12-2017
Originally Posted by Bowser:
It's set in the X-Men universe. The main character is Xavier's bastard child whom Xavier has no knowledge of (per the comics, anyway). He has incredible abilities, but he thinks it's all in his head and he is suffering from Dissociative Identity Disorder.

It was a quirky first episode, but I liked it. I'll give it a chance going forward.

And you didn't like Preacher? WTF
Sorry about Preacher, man, I just didn't dig it.

Originally Posted by Bowser:
Did you like Fargo, Buehler? The same guy behind that is doing this....
Yes. I will be checking it out.
[Reply]
DadLeft4Cigarettes 12:17 AM 02-13-2017
I watch excorsyst serious, I on epi 3 nowe
[Reply]
bowener 08:42 AM 02-13-2017
This was an incredibly done episode. I really hope fox takes the xmen franchise away from Singer, and hands it over to this guy. The only negative I had for the entire show was:
Spoiler!
. None of that ruined the previous 65 minutes of beautifully done cinematography and editing. Not to mention solid acting (Dan Stevens does a great american accent btw).

I would love to see Fox work the marvel model, but in reverse. Make a few different series/miniseries, and have them culminate in films for big boss battles. I would kill to see Hawley write/direct a Weapon X story line for Logan.
[Reply]
MahiMike 03:14 PM 02-13-2017
It was really good. Reminded me of clockwork orange.
[Reply]
Direckshun 02:29 PM 02-15-2017
I agree pretty much with bowener.

Spoiler!

Eeeeeverything else was epic and fantastic.
[Reply]
underEJ 11:45 AM 02-16-2017
Looks good. And that is my neighbor in the brown suit conducting the interview. I knew he was an actor, but that's cool. Come to think of it haven't seen him at the local breakfast joint in ages, maybe he can afford better digs now!
[Reply]
Nickhead 06:12 PM 02-16-2017
Originally Posted by DadLeft4Cigarettes:
I watch excorsyst serious, I on epi 3 nowe
don't you mean 'you need an exorcist'? :-)
[Reply]
Bowser 06:12 PM 02-18-2017
Well, that was all over the place. Kind of hard to stay focused in a few parts, but still good.

No way to know for sure, but I think David's Yellow Eyed Devil might be
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Up