ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 64
1 23451151 > Last »
Media Center>Avengers: Infinity War
keg in kc 02:23 PM 02-11-2017
(Thinking we've abused the Civil War thread enough...)

[Reply]
Shaid 03:18 PM 02-11-2017
This will be unbelievably good. Such a long term project finally coming to fruition.
[Reply]
Bowser 03:26 PM 02-11-2017
I wonder how much they're going to incorporate all the TV shows. To take on Thanos, they're going to need every bit of muscle they can get.

And saying that, I am going to assume the Darkhold from Agents will play a big part in any Thanos deterrent.
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:30 PM 02-11-2017
Last I head (not all that recent...) was that the TV shows won't have much of anything to do with the movies. None of the Defenders will be involved, for sure. And I'd assume the most we'll get with AoS is weak sister tie in's like around Civil War (not even as much as season one with Hydra appearing thanks to Winter Soldier, which has basically built everything since...).
[Reply]
unlurking 07:40 PM 02-11-2017
Going to have to re-read, but please God, give us back the Silver Surfer and Galactus.
[Reply]
Jamie 08:32 PM 02-11-2017
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Last I head (not all that recent...) was that the TV shows won't have much of anything to do with the movies.
Yeah. I think it has to do with the internal stuff at Marvel between Kevin Feige and Ike Perlmutter (Marvel's CEO). Feige has autonomy over Marvel Studios, but Marvel TV is still under Perlmutter.

On the other hand I do, to some extent, buy the logic that it's too tough logistically. Because movies have such longer lead times than TV, the TV characters in the movie would have to reflect what their status quo will be over a year from now.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:12 PM 02-11-2017
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Last I head (not all that recent...) was that the TV shows won't have much of anything to do with the movies. None of the Defenders will be involved, for sure. And I'd assume the most we'll get with AoS is weak sister tie in's like around Civil War (not even as much as season one with Hydra appearing thanks to Winter Soldier, which has basically built everything since...).
What about the Netflix continuities?
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:57 PM 02-11-2017
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
What about the Netflix continuities?
That's the Defenders bit I mentioned. Last I heard they weren't going to be involved with Infinity War at all.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:01 PM 02-11-2017
Plus you have the bottom line - all those front line actors in all their respective shows are going to want to get paid. The price to make those would get jacked up quick fast with all of them on board.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:31 PM 02-13-2017
I don't know why DC is bothering us with their movies now? They seem to just get it wrong or miss the fans pov. I don't think they give fans what we want but Marvel has does deliver.
[Reply]
Squalor2 01:55 PM 02-13-2017
stan lee has a helluva legacy.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:58 AM 02-25-2017

[Reply]
CoMoChief 12:16 PM 02-25-2017
Hulk going to be in this movie?

He's my fave.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 12:18 PM 02-25-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Jesus.

Those pants are holding that ass together.

Bet that ass comes exploding out of her pants when she takes that off.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 04:14 PM 02-25-2017
The series is due for upgraded eye candy
[Reply]
Page 1 of 64
1 23451151 > Last »
Up