ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 300
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 06:55 AM 10-13-2014
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Pics I found off twitter...most seem to agree
I stand corrected. Well caught & played.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:06 AM 10-13-2014
Nailed it! Pretty damn sweet
So then the assumption is the shot that was fired didn't kill Andrea originally?
[Reply]
Rausch 07:08 AM 10-13-2014
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
To physically and emotionally torture.
Yup.

If the world is ending and you've repeatedly beaten and raped my mother...yeah, you're begging for death for months before it comes...
[Reply]
Rausch 07:09 AM 10-13-2014
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
So then the assumption is the shot that was fired didn't kill Andrea originally?
It could have and just didn't damage the brain enough to keep her from turning...
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:14 AM 10-13-2014
Originally Posted by Rausch:
It could have and just didn't damage the brain enough to keep her from turning...
Just seems odd that they go through the scene of Michonne "killing" her only for her to turn back up as a walker an entire season later.
[Reply]
Rausch 07:17 AM 10-13-2014
Just seems odd that they go through the scene of Michonne "killing" her only for her to turn back up as a walker an entire season later.
I enjoyed her death both times...
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:20 AM 10-13-2014
Andrea apparently wasn't as good of a shot as she thought. I never got the Vibe that michonne did it
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:07 AM 10-13-2014
Andrea apparently wasn't as good of a shot as she thought. I never got the Vibe that michonne did it
That's right, forgot that it was led to be that Andrea did it. Not that it makes a difference, just thought it was odd that there hasn't been anything about her for an entire season and then she just shows up as a random walker.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:17 AM 10-13-2014
That's right, forgot that it was led to be that Andrea did it. Not that it makes a difference, just thought it was odd that there hasn't been anything about her for an entire season and then she just shows up as a random walker.
Agreed. ..they def singled out her kill. Thought it was kindve a cool Easter egg in a way.
[Reply]
hometeam 08:25 AM 10-13-2014
I noticed that the walker had cuffs on, but didnt really put it together as Andrea. Kinda neat.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:30 AM 10-13-2014
Agreed. ..they def singled out her kill. Thought it was kindve a cool Easter egg in a way.
I'm going to have to go back and rewatch the episode. It didn't even register with me last night.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 08:35 AM 10-13-2014
Originally Posted by Gadzooks:
Carol has taken over the role of Andrea in the comics.
Sniper/ Tactician.
The producers probably realized that their poor casting of a duck faced idiot for the role of Andrea pissed off the viewers and she couldn't pull off the heroism that the role called for. Hence, Andrea met an early demise, Carol's character has been developed to fill the void, and a member of casting director's team has been fired.

BTW - Great episode.
Had to happen. Andrea plays too big of a roll in the comics for that type of character to not be a factor in the show and Carrol is the most likely candidate.
[Reply]
journeyscarab 08:57 AM 10-13-2014
The neck cutting thing was a little too disturbing in light of the recent terrorist videos of journalists being beheaded. Other than that it was an awesome, intense episode.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 09:08 AM 10-13-2014
Originally Posted by journeyscarab:
The neck cutting thing was a little too disturbing in light of the recent terrorist videos of journalists being beheaded. Other than that it was an awesome, intense episode.
I hate when stories get altered because of current events. It's a fictional story.

Like when Hannibal cut an entire episode because of a school shooting. It's tragic in real life, I get it. But it's a TV show, not based in reality.
[Reply]
thabear04 09:10 AM 10-13-2014
Nailed it! Pretty damn sweet
Nice job.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 300
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Up