ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 350
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 12:49 PM 12-08-2011
I'm surprised someone on CP hasn't stepped forward yet to claim to have banged at least 3 of their teachers.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 12:57 PM 12-08-2011
WTF...are these women unable to get their boyfriends or husbands to fuck them right or at all?
[Reply]
SPATCH 01:08 PM 12-08-2011
This may sound a bit fucked.. but I don't really get bent out of shape when an adult has sex with a "child" who is biologically ready to reproduce. Pedophilia, to me, is when an adult takes advantage of a sexually immature child.

Biology says that a 13 year old is ready. Society, however, doesn't.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:11 PM 12-08-2011
Misleading OP. I distinctly saw the word "hot".
[Reply]
vailpass 01:11 PM 12-08-2011
Originally Posted by the_spatula:
This may sound a bit ****ed.. but I don't really get bent out of shape when an adult has sex with a "child" who is biologically ready to reproduce. Pedophilia, to me, is when an adult takes advantage of a sexually immature child.

Mental molestation.
[Reply]
tooge 01:12 PM 12-08-2011
she's not a real blonde. I'm guessing 13 yo boy was like, wtf? when he saw down there. When I was 13, I fantasized daily that something like this would happen to me. Lucky little bastard.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 01:16 PM 12-08-2011
This may sound a bit ****ed.. but I don't really get bent out of shape when an adult has sex with a "child" who is biologically ready to reproduce. Pedophilia, to me, is when an adult takes advantage of a sexually immature child.

Yeah, it's a weird situation. The vast amount of human history and society has said that a 14 year old girl is the perfect bridal material. People don't think of Mother Mary as being 14. She likely was.

People also don't think that, in the whole of human history, there have been many, many, many 13 and 14 year old girls who were married off to 30 year old men, because those guys could pay the bride price or because it set up a financially or politically advantageous union between the groom and the bride's father.

Regardless, there really is something to the point that nature has dictated you are ready for intercourse and procreation.

Having said that, our society has progressed, or regressed, to a point where children are sexually maturing far before emotional maturation.

Also, those 13 and 14 year olds getting married were doing that - getting married. Not getting laid in the back of a nissan at the football game. I'm not arguing that monogamy is crucial to our nature, but that when you are introduced to a sexual partner at that age, there might be something helpful about growing into your maturity with the same partner over time.

Still, one fact cannot be argued - there is an intense sexual double standard. If this were a 35 year old guy...shit, if this were a 25 year old guy and a 13 year old girl, there'd be pitchforks in the street, instead of a bunch of jealous dads.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 01:18 PM 12-08-2011

Pedophilia is any kind of sexual relationship with a child under the age of 13. So a 17 year-old or a 15 year year-old can enage in pedophilia.
[Reply]
Pants 01:19 PM 12-08-2011
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
WTF...are these women unable to get their boyfriends or husbands to **** them right or at all?
I'm don't think that's the reason these teachers are having sex with their students.
[Reply]
SPATCH 01:20 PM 12-08-2011
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Mental molestation.
Oh I get it. I just don't feel the same rage/disgust that some people do when they hear about stuff like this.

Basically, if society didn't tell these 13 year olds that they should be ashamed of themselves then it would not have much of an effect on the child mentally. Yet, this is the society we live in, and the woman's actions will have adverse effects on the child. I get it. It's fucked in that sense, I agree.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 01:20 PM 12-08-2011
Originally Posted by Pants:
I'm don't think that's the reason these teachers are having sex with their students.
Go on....you think it's a power thing? Some other emotional need? They were abused themselves?
[Reply]
Kerberos 01:20 PM 12-08-2011
This got me to thinking... For every chick that gets busted duping a teenage boy how many chicks out there have NOT been busted because there are dudes that know when to shut up and keep things on the downlow because they want to keep duping a fine assed teacher????

:-)
[Reply]
Predarat 02:45 PM 12-08-2011
This AudioFile Slore needs to be tied up in town square and hung.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:54 PM 12-08-2011
Originally Posted by Pants:
Obviously these women have all lost bets in the teachers lounge.
[Reply]
Iowanian 03:33 PM 12-08-2011

Thanks for chiming in, Father Sandusky.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 350
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Up