ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Patrick Mahomes Hype train
O.city 11:24 AM 06-19-2018

The Patrick Mahomes Hype Train Is Already Leaving the Station by @DannyBKelly https://t.co/cr96FrJ10d via @ringer

— Bill Simmons (@BillSimmons) June 19, 2018

[Reply]
MoreBeer 05:53 AM 06-20-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
You forgot the game winning drive he put together.
He threw the ball for just 14 yards on that drive, I'd hardly call that a "comeback" drive.. all those yards were YAC's by Wilson and great running by Sherman is what put us in position to kick that winning FG. That throw downfield in double coverage should have been an int, lucky the DB dropped it. That OL was dogsh*t tho'. Gotta give him that. Can't wait to see him behind the starting OL. He's gotta a couple tough 2 road games against 2 really good defenses to open the season.
[Reply]
Buckweath 06:03 AM 06-20-2018
For a first career start, it was a very good performance by Mahomes. It is that simple.
[Reply]
Coogs 06:04 AM 06-20-2018
Originally Posted by MoreBeer:
He threw the ball for just 14 yards on that drive, I'd hardly call that a "comeback" drive.. all those yards were YAC's by Wilson and great running by Sherman is what put us in position to kick that winning FG. That throw downfield in double coverage should have been an int, lucky the DB dropped it. That OL was dogsh*t tho'. Gotta give him that. Can't wait to see him behind the starting OL. He's gotta a couple tough 2 road games against 2 really good defenses to open the season.
https://i.imgur.com/48F9pdz.jpg

Try again on the phantom Interception. No double coverage. And Harris was open.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:16 AM 06-20-2018
Good Morning Football has had a hard on for Mahomes since he was drafted.

He did throw a no look pass on the money in a NFL game. We saw him throw an 83 yard pass pre-draft. He was not thrown into the fire right out of college. He was able to learn how to read NFL defenses, practice and travel logistics of being a player for a whole season. He has the talent. He's had a chance to ease into being a leader on a NFL team. Time to shine.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 06:38 AM 06-20-2018
I'm taking the wait and see approach
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:08 AM 06-20-2018
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
I'm taking the wait and see approach
If you wait, you won't be able to find a seat on the first 100 cars of the Mahomes hype train. You'll have to climb on top or hang off the side like you're a Bangladeshi peasant.

[Reply]
Dayze 09:15 AM 06-20-2018
guy in the orange and white striped shirt appears to be paying a game of "I'm Crushing Your Head" with the cameraman with his thumb and index finger.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:19 AM 06-20-2018
Originally Posted by Dayze:
guy in the orange and white striped shirt appears to be paying a game of "I'm Crushing Your Head" with the cameraman with his thumb and index finger.
Or he's holding a phone and taking a picture.
[Reply]
Stryker 09:26 AM 06-20-2018
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
For future generations, Chiefs history is going to be split into two eras: Pre-Mahomes and Mahomes.
Sad but this! :-):-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up